Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Deactivated Account

not sure what print you were reading, but the blue print I see isn't bright blue

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-12-2010, 06:21 AM
harley's mum

HELLO DREAM ANGEL AND THANKS FOR THAT...
MAYBE IT'S MY EYES...
MAYBE IT'S THE COMPUTER...
MAYBE...???
Old 03-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley's mum
TO DEAREST SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW...
WOW WOW WOW... LOTS OF GOOSE BUMPS AND TINGLES!!!
THAT IS ONE BIG THREAD... BIG SIGHS ... STRUGGLED AND BATTLED MY WAY TO THE END HENCE THE BIG SIGHS ALL OF THE PRECEEDING POSTS LEFT ME CONFUSED EXHAUSTED AND MORE BIG SIGHS...

and also btw politely as possible put... part of the reason for my strugglling through this thread was the bright blue print was very very hard on my eyes and even using the "zoom" didn't help...

Dear lonely vibrant flower,
Why you would choose to struggle and battle your way through a thread, as you put it, causing yourself unnecessary confusion and exhaustion defies simple common sense. Said politely.
Your best approach may have been, as many others do, to take your time to digest the information over more than one sitting, perhaps over several days.
If it is that you simply charged right in and read everything without allowing yourself time to process layers of what has been shared, their meaning and feelings they invoke, then of course you are going to experience such things as you describe.

As for my use of the supplied blue text, it was originally changed from dark orchid as someone else expressed a personal distaste for it. Clearly demonstrated there will always be some individual with a personal intolerance to the way you express yourself. As I am sure there are others who will comment on your own use of uppercase lettering. This can’t be helped. I am not going to satisfy every single individual, and it is not my focal intention to do so. I would rather focus on the information itself and leave the door open for others to reassemble it in a manner suitable to them, if they are willing to put the effort it.
Personally, as a being who accesses vibration in colour I tend to keep clear of utilizing black at most times when folding energy into either words or images. Many people do not seem to realize there is more than simple letters within words.

I trust you will facilitate the necessary nutritional energy value from this thread, and continue to do so with others within this community of light.-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-12-2010, 02:51 PM
harley's mum

POINT POLITELY TAKEN AND THANK YOU...
MY DARLING DID ALWAYS TELL ME I WAS LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE ONCE I GOT INTO SOMETHING AND YES I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY TIME
AND RE THE CAPS LOCK THING.. MY SON ALSO COMMENTS AND THE TROUBLE IS MY KEYBOARD IS ON THE WAY OUT AND WORKS BETTER FOR SOME REASON IN CAPS LOCK THAN NOT GOES ALL WONKY AND THE CURSOR FLIES ALL OVER THE PLACE AND AS I AM A SPEED TYPIST THIS IS THE SOLUTION SO SORRY TO ALL WHO MAY TAKE OFFENCE IT IS NOT INTENDED AS I USED TO TELL STAFF AND OTHERS THERE IS ALWAYS "METHOD IN MY MADNESS"...
Old 04-12-2010, 11:00 AM
suchi

Death is not the end of life ,but is like the rest room of a halt station where after deboarding the train n completing a part of long journey,we take rest for some time ,refresh ourselves,change our dirty clothes.We get ready for the next course of journey n board another train.We settle down in our new seating configuration,start talking to the people around us n soon we forget the people who travelled with us during the last journey.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchi
Death is not the end of life ,but is like the rest room of a halt station where after deboarding the train n completing a part of long journey,we take rest for some time ,refresh ourselves,change our dirty clothes.We get ready for the next course of journey n board another train.We settle down in our new seating configuration,start talking to the people around us n soon we forget the people who travelled with us during the last journey.
An imaginative depiction. Though I would say your journey in physical state is not long at all, but merely appears that way at present. The transition of rest thereafter can be as long as the life just lived and is of no short measure.

-Sparrow

Old 04-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Scibat

Heya Sparrow!

I have seen a lot of your threads and replies here and there. Color me ignorant, but where/how do you get your information from? I am just very curious, you seem to speak from a position of expertise on these subjects and so I am wondering where the data you share is from.

Not being disrespectful in any way here, just genuinely curious about you.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Apex Vega

Truly wonderful thread. Thank you for sharing Sparrow.

I feel compelled to adress the question of becoming one with everything, or the opportunity to free one-self from the cycle of everything.

Sparrow:
Some belief systems will try to convince you that once you have crossed over to the spirit world everything miraculously changes and you become one with God. Some will try to persuade you that you will enter an infinite state of bliss where there is no longer separation seen, felt or experienced, and that your soul and spirit loses its individual identity. They may say that you no longer have any distinguishing appearance or form and you simply enter into some void of everlasting state of completion and perfection with Creator.

It does not ressonate in me that once we cross over we automatically become one, and lose all spiritual identity and separation. So I feel at peace with that part of your message. What I find hard to accept, is the abscence of the POSSIBILITY to accomplish such a goal. But you have not, as of yet, labeled it as impossible either.

Sparrow:
As pleasing to believe for some it may be, such a reality would deface and defy every purpose and value of the life you now have. In actual fact it would make your physical life journey completely irrelevant and pointless. If such a state of union was so wonderful and desirable why do you suppose your own spirit left such a state to create an individual soul and a soul journey?. It was not so you could have one human incarnation then return back into ‘all there is’, for all there is - is a continuation of creation. To be one with all there is, is to be one with continuation. This continuation is the journey of the soul, and the soul group. The very fact that you have a soul is a proof of the pudding statement that reveals the spirit’s desire to know and be a separate entity of consciousness. The soul journey is the spirits way of being one with the continuum that God is experienced as. This is the true state of bliss. This is the true adventure and relationship with God.

Again, I do ressonate with the statement that says life would seem lacking in purpose if we only had one incarnation, then return to, and let go of ourselves so we again can BECOME source itself. But, this becoming source again, and not have a relationship with god, but once again BE god. I do not see as impossible, though off course something which is not accomplished through one incarnation.
But I still dont see you totally denying the possibility. So lets continue.

Sparrow:
For those who insist reality is contrary to the case, it reveals they themselves cannot recollect their soul journey prior to their own physical conception, and the work they are continuously doing in their soul group. The whole purpose of soul groups, of which all are a part, is to perpetuate the gift of free will and choice to manifest your own destiny through your own individual soul journey. It is through this gift, this vehicle of individual-ness, that all of what God is can be created, explored and experienced through the mechanism of time and co-manifestation.

I dont think reality is totally contrary to the case presented. The rest of this I have no quarrel with.

Sparrow:
The state of which you in fact ascend to upon your passing is more or less the same as you experience in physical life. You still retain all the many human facets of thought and feeling, all those beliefs that form your identity. The difference will be that many souls will gain swift access to a much broader range of opportunities and potentials in the spirit world. They will have access to a whole wealth of resources, knowledge, understanding and direction.

No objections.

Sparrow:
Some soul pathways and modes of exploration, especially when venturing into other dimensional states, can be described as being ‘one will everything’, because that is simply a close approximation to the description of the experience in human language. It is not in fact a literal experience of being one with everything, but a state of consciousness, a state of being that resembles your idea of what it would feel like. A literal experience of being one with everything cannot be achieved as and within a state of soul over spirit. The soul and spirit would be required to be transcended and have no consciousness left of its Self whatsoever. So then, any experiences the spirit has via the soul journey which resembles being one with everything is purely an individualized interpretation. It is not possible to experience a literal state of one-ness whilst in physical form, only a fragmented reflection that meets the individuals current state of comprehension. The same applies in the immediate afterlife. What is experienced then is the one-ness with your divine spirit, and the bliss attained within your own understanding of the continuum that God is experienced as.

Here you exclude the possibility of becoming one when still in the state of physicality, as and within the state of soul over spirit. Which again, I am totally at ease with.

Sparrow:
As more and more of this continuum is explored, the more you literally become one with all that is.

I feel this. I also feel that one can come to the point where one can chose to leave the exploration behind, with all soul, spirit and sense of separatness and BE instead. But I also feel that this is a choice, and not something one naturally accomplish whether or not one chooses it or not.

Sparrow:
When the soul becomes light and transparent the spirit shall shine through more profoundly. This is what is known as enlightenment and ascension. It is through this understanding you can ascend closer to your higher Self and that which is God. There is no journey to God but through you. There is no love of God but through you. There is no one with God but the continuum explored through you.

My view of enlightenment is not this. Ascension, yes. But enlightenment is when one free`s him/herself from all cyclic existence. Including all the realms which seem infinite and unchanging, including all the states where one thinks they are separate gods and so on. The true letting go of oneself, is in not only letting go of the ego in this life experience. But gradually letting go of all layers of individuality.

I am still not sure if you exclude this totally, and would appreciate it very much if you could elaborate on the subject im presenting, I may be over-looking something, or just mis-interpreting.

Thank you.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Heya Sparrow!

I have seen a lot of your threads and replies here and there. Color me ignorant, but where/how do you get your information from? I am just very curious, you seem to speak from a position of expertise on these subjects and so I am wondering where the data you share is from.

Not being disrespectful in any way here, just genuinely curious about you.
First of all, welcome to this little flurry of reflection. I receive your question in no disrespect.
The information you are in reference to comes from my spirit. Yet what I know and can do, so too can and will you.

My relationship with spirit, and that of my soul group orientation, multiplied by my energy configuration permits me access to certain corridors of knowledge and memory which are, for some, perhaps for the time being, out of their current reach.
Just as this is my gift I bring to you, so too do you have gifts of your own which you shall bring to the lives of others. -Sparrow

Old 05-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Master
Apex Vega:
To begin with, let me thank you for taking the time to assimilate my words and messages thoroughly and with such genuine understanding.

Nothing friend is impossible in the spirit realms. What I try to explain in my descriptions is that it is quite possible to reach states of which you are in reference to, simply because you can attain any sort of experience you aspire to have as a creative spiritual being. Though the state of which human beings speak of, this sense of being one with all that is, is so far beyond anything you can comprehend whilst thinking about it via your physical brain, that the experience you assume it will be like is actually nothing like it. And it is your expectation of what it would be like that creates such an experience for you eventually, but there is always so much, much more, beyond anything you can currently imagine. So this feeling and state of connectedness you may eventually experience in the spirit world would actually only be a miniscule spec of the shadow of the real thing.
People who return to the spirit world after having a physical life most always carry with them emotional and psychological baggage which takes some measure of time to transcend beyond. Even when this is completed the soul aspect still dominates the direction your spirit follows. You still retain a sense of ego identity which you have created over millions of years of soul development.
The soul however can perform rituals of meditation while in the spirit realms and attain such states we are speaking of here. The states of one-ness and complete separation from 1:1 consciousness. But these are often fleeting moments for the energy vibration asked of you to remain in such a state exceeds where you are currently at. So you get glimmers of what it is like. What tends to occur in actual fact is an individual becomes more attuned to their own ancient spirit, and the experience of one-ness actually derives from becoming one with their own divine spirit identity. This is truly a profound union indeed.
Yet I tell you this. Those in the spirit world are far more interested, not in attaining some airy fairy one-ness, but actually engaging themselves in the infinite array of activities, creative pursuits and growth potentials that are available throughout the multi-verse - which is beyond measure. Individuals actually WANT to engage themselves in ‘doing things’ rather than doing no-thing within nothing. I hope this makes sense.
-Sparrow