Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-04-2012, 07:20 PM
MaliMarie

lol I'm not much of a church goer myself, but sometimes I go to a catholic mass because I can always hear the music better during their communion. I don't know why that is, I mean why it's louder for me there, but it doesn't matter lol as long as I get to hear it.
Old 19-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Now I am reading a book at the moment titled 'Where Two Worlds meet' by Arthur Findley.

Still on the first chapter where he states that our first move after physical death is the Etheric world.
Where it is not much different from the physical world,except we shelve our physical body for an Etheric body.
Np physical body as such.
We live in much the same kind of world as the physical but mind controls the etheric shell.
Will not comment much on this as I have just starting reading the book and have not got much further. Would not like to make any false statements.
But very interesting book.....
Deepsea

I believe that Arthur Findley is quite famous in the Spirtualist community...I don't have it, but am thinking of getting it, so please me know how you like it.......I already know and believe most of what he says, but don't we just love validation....:-) love and light
Old 19-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Enya

In a couple of regressions I've had, I was met by old friends before progressing to a 'briefing room' of sorts and then deciding where I wanted to go after that. I believe you can create a home where you'll feel comfortable and meet with your teachers and friends to study, explore, teach... whatever helps your continued progress. I believe the first stage, as it were, is very earth-like and you remain there until you are ready to go to other levels.
Old 19-04-2012, 09:35 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I believe that Arthur Findley is quite famous in the Spirtualist community...I don't have it, but am thinking of getting it, so please me know how you like it.......I already know and believe most of what he says, but don't we just love validation....:-) love and light

At the moment I am away from home,so havrn't got here with me.
The first paragraph is so interestting.
Good start to the book begining as it does,sort of from the beginning from physical death to the first step into spirit.
Deepsea