Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder
Crystals that move and why they do it

So over the summer I recieved an order of gems. There was one item in the order I had gotten on accident, a tourmaline gallet. I was slightly annoyed as it was more than I wanted to spend, but I kept an open mind because I love all gems. This stone quickly became my comfort stone, it even stayed in my bed while I slept. Now here’s the weird part, so after returning from vacation the stone quickly dissapeared. I looked all over for it but it seemed as if it just vanished. However after a few weeks I found it under my bed. But after only having it for a night it was gone again. After a week or so I found it in a very obvious spot on my desk that I had looked over already. I had the stone for a few hours and then poof gone again. I haven’t seen it in a week and I have no idea why its moving all over the place. I havent had gems move on their own in quite some time so I am wondering why now?

Things I should mention:
- the stone almost always moved after a meditation
- I washed the stone in water on my vacation in canada, I could feel the sight had spiritual significance
Old 08-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Experiencer

It's possible that a spirit could have an attachment to the stone, as to why it's disappearing often?
Old 08-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
It's possible that a spirit could have an attachment to the stone, as to why it's disappearing often?
It is highly possible, I get lots of spirits around me. One of the hotels we stayed at during our vacation was very haunted, the one spirit was a trickster too. I made sure he didnt follow us though.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalqueen
It is highly possible, I get lots of spirits around me. One of the hotels we stayed at during our vacation was very haunted, the one spirit was a trickster too. I made sure he didnt follow us though.
Seems to be, cause I don't see them as something that'd just disappear on there own unless a spirit had some sort've attachment to it.

The spirit that you encountered in the hotel probably felt that it got something out of spooking the people that stayed there.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:15 AM
Administrator
Hello

As it seems to tie to vanishing and meditation there are two possibles your moving it in your subconscious state or you have a spirit visitor playing games.

It feels like your moving it as your not "hearing" the message it holds for you.

Here is some information on the stone see if any of it "calls out" as you read about it. Then maybe I can help more.

Tourmaline

Stone of Complete Composure & Balance

Members of the Tourmaline family of minerals have basically the same crystal structure, but occurs in many colors, each with their own name and slightly varied chemical make up.

• Red or Pink Tourmalines are called Rubellite, these are the most highly prized.
• Dark Blue Tourmaline is called Indicolite, an is often heat treated to lighten it’s color and create a more attractive stone.
• Brown or dark colored Tourmaline is called Dravite, and it’s color is often lightened with heat treating.
• Colorless Tourmaline is called Achroite, it is particularly rare, but may be produced by heat treating pink Tourmalines.
• Watermelon Tourmaline are pink in the center and green on the rim, or vise versa.
• Black iron rich Tourmaline is called Schorl and it is very common.
• Yellow Tourmaline or yellow-green is often simply called by it’s color.
• Green Tourmaline is called Verdi lite. The green form of this stone was often confused with the emerald until the 18th century.

Mystical Properties:

All Tourmalines are said to enhance understanding, increase self-confidence and amplify psychic energies.

Healing Properties:

In general Tourmalines are said to enhance flexibility, objectivity, compassion, happiness, serenity, balance, positive transformation, healing, strength, tolerance and understanding. It is told to be an excellent channeling stone for communication with the higher forces.

Magical Properties:

Each color of this stone holds it’s own magical attributes, some crystals possess two or three hues, so read carefully.
• Pink (energy: receptive, element: water) this stone draws love and friendship, to be worn to promote sympathy towards others.
• Red (energy, projective, element: fire) is worn to lend more energy to the body promote courage and strengthen the will; it is also to be used in protection rituals.
• Green (energy: receptive, element: earth) Use this stone to draw money and success in business, it is worn to stimulate one’s creativity.
• Blue (energy: receptive, element: water) this stone is best worn for peace and restful sleep as well as to de-stress.
• Black (energy: receptive, element: earth) this hue is used for grounding purposes and as to represent the earth in spells relating to that element. It is protective, and it absorbs negativity when charged for that purpose through visualization.
• Watermelon (energy: projective and receptive, element: fire and water) this gemstone is worn to balance the male and female energies within one’s body, it is also a love stone and works best for this purposed when used by one who is balanced.

Energy: Protective
Planet: Venus & Mars
Elements: Various – See Colour
Deity: Venus & Mars
Powers: Love, Friendship, Peace, Courage & Astal Projection
Zodiac: Libra

Chakra Classification:

Specifically green, pink, red and watermelon Tourmaline are for work on the 4th, Heart Chakra, Black on the 1st, Root/Base, and Blue on the 5th, Throat Chakra.
Other tourmalines would be associated with the Chakra of their coloring.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:01 AM
Experiencer
That is a really interesting story. In your situation maybe a spirit visitor could be the reason. Tourmaline is a very spectacular stone. It's my wife's favorite stone. One of the most interesting aspects of this gem is the fact that it emits negative ions. This is a real scientific fact that can be measured physically. Negative ions are actually a positive thing, despite the way it sounds. It makes you feel very good.

Speaking of my wife, she had an experience where a crystal moved and vibrated several inches across the table. It was from a chalcanthite specimen about 200-300 grams in weight. None of the other items in the house moved, and there was no large vehicles going down our road or anything that could explain this physically. I was at work at the time, but I believe her, she doesn't make this stuff up. She is very connected to crystals spiritually, and can identify the actual energy flows from a crystal. ( something I could never do ) She says that it had to do with the actual crystal and not human caused. I have asked her before if the crystals were alive, and she kind of skirted the question, saying something like " sort of ". I think she thinks of me as a primitive and not able to grasp most of the spiritual aspects of the stones. I can't help that however, I would love to be connected like she is.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
UPDATE : I have asked my wife about the experience again, and she thinks it was a combination of the crystal and her thought patterns/energy. I asked her specifically if she thought the crystals were alive, and she says there is something definitely inside them, but failed to use the word " living "
Old 09-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder
After reading all of your replies I think I have an answer as to what is going on, Im not 100% positive though.

This is a bit of a ramble but stay with me..
Anyways my dad owns a farm and one day I went out into the pig enclosure and found a very small piglet. We knew the mother had been due soon but we didn't have the exact date so we were just waiting at that point. Now for pigs it is extremely uncommon to have only one, so I knew she was special. The day she was born I saw a golden light around her, it seemed she was a gift to me if that makes any sense. Due to certain factors I decided I would raise the piglet inside as my own, she would be my second as I had another bottle baby earlier in the year. She was very healthy for her first two weeks, but I always knew that she was just going to die. Like she was staying strong when I was there but that she was very messed up. Right after she hit 14 days I went on a vacation with my mother and just two days after I left she passed away. She sent me so many little signs/messages after she passed, and I felt her around me often. After I returned home I started noticing her energy almost felt like fairy/fae-like as in that is who she had been all along or maybe that is where she resided after her passing. We also had her buried under an ash tree on our property that I had connected with earlier that summer. This whole thing was strange because I had really just started working with elementals so I don't know how I knew it was fairies. But whenever my stone disappears I feel that same playful energy, no ill-intent just a joking kind of thing. It annoys me but I never feel angry just "well it will show up whenever" kind of thing.

Thats my theory as of now but we will see if anything else comes up.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:41 AM
Experiencer

That seems about right.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Master
How about not thinking up romantic horror stories about ghosts and when you find it again sit with it, meditate, ask the crystal what it wants, why it keeps disappearing on you.
Maybe it's not the right crystal for you.

I have a tumble like that, chiastolite. Got it, put it in my crystal room, then could find it for a few years, not until I moved out of that house. I had to box it for the move, made sure I knew where it was.
In my new home, unpacking all my crystal & boxes, but even 6 years later haven't found that chiastolite yet. I haven't a clue where it is.
I suspect that when I move out of here it'll turn up, only to disappear again.
There's no ghost involved. More a matter of the stone not resonating with me.
I also have some crystal skulls moving by themselves sometimes. Also nothing to do with a ghost.