Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-01-2017, 05:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
ARE YOU GUYS NUTS ???

Why the fudge has nobody mentioned Fluorite ?
It's actually known as " the most colourful stone in the world "

You can get all sorts of bright vibrant colours with fluorite and sometimes even multiple colours.

Also Labradorite is very beautiful and colourful and has a certain " depth " to it that is hard to explain unless you see it in person.

And of course quartz is awesome, amythest is actually a type of quartz, and so is citrine.
I actually have Fluorite on my wish/want list for future reference!
Old 25-01-2017, 05:18 AM
Seeker

oops double post and no option to delete lol
Old 25-01-2017, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
ARE YOU GUYS NUTS ???

Why the fudge has nobody mentioned Fluorite ?
It's actually known as " the most colourful stone in the world "

You can get all sorts of bright vibrant colours with fluorite and sometimes even multiple colours.

Also Labradorite is very beautiful and colourful and has a certain " depth " to it that is hard to explain unless you see it in person.

And of course quartz is awesome, amythest is actually a type of quartz, and so is citrine.
The OP asks for "must haves" which is personal. I do not feel labradorite, amethyst, clear quartz and rose quartz are 'must haves'. Nor do I like fluorite.
I happen to have all of these, but they aren't 'must haves' for me.
If I had to choose, they'd be the first ones I'd let go of. Esp fluorite and clear quartz. They don't do anything for me. Unless the clear quartz is a Lemurian...

That's the beauty of such a question. It's different for everyone.
Old 25-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I do not feel labradorite, amethyst, clear quartz and rose quartz are 'must haves'. Nor do I like fluorite.

These are classic stones, and many people would say that a collection is not complete without these. Just because you don't like a stone doesn't mean it's not really beautiful or considered a " must have " by many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I happen to have all of these, but they aren't 'must haves' for me.
If I had to choose, they'd be the first ones I'd let go of. Esp fluorite and clear quartz. They don't do anything for me.

Well, they do lots for me, and they would be the last ones I got rid of. Fluorite is one of the nicest stones, however there is different grades of it and they are not all created equal.

Clear quartz is one of the most classic crystals you can get, and most people love clear quartz, I have many large crystal clusters and clear quartz is always the one most talked about when company comes over.

I find your answer a little harsh and critical below the underlying tone. It would be like if I said red roses were one of the nicest flowers and you come back and say " Roses don't do any thing for me and feel like they are not a must have flower, and that roses are the first flower you would throw out.

Personally I think Fluorite is prettier than your Morganite or yellow calcite.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
Aragonite Star Clusters ~ you can read more about them here.

Blue Aragonite is also very nice :)

Old 25-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Master
My must have's that I keep on my persons every day is: Rose Quartz, Amethyst Chevron which I believe is a mix with another type of quartz and black Tourmaline. I wear a clear quartz pendant every day and also a chakra pointed pendant everyday together too. Those are my 'routine' must have's that I feel are missing from me if I ever do forget to take them to work for example. I have a cabinet of other crystals and some I keep by my bed to aid with sleeping such as more Amethyst points and Flourite to aid headaches, also I have Opalite on my charm bracelet so that is with me everyday too :)
Old 25-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

For some its one that works with each of the Chakras that is nice to have. My must have is Obsidian.

For me its what calls to me when I am in a shop or at a yard sale. I might not have them out and about with me but they are on display at home.

Most recent is a large raw amethyst that is in our bedroom at home. It is very heavy and really called to us that it needed a home where it could come back to life and be valued.

Lynn