Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-08-2014, 10:44 AM
mbrewer

Spirit trying to communicate??

Okay, so for the past year or so, paranormal experiences around my families home have become more frequent. Starting with myself seeing a shadow being while I was meditating on the couch. I felt very threatened. This occurred almost a year ago. As of the past couple of months, I feel that there is a spirit trying to contact me. I don't feel threatened, but I do not want it here. It has set off our carbon monoxide detector, our house alarm, rang our doorbell, etc. And immediately after these occurrences I can hear what sounds like a rat in the ceiling of my bedroom. Our cats are always looking around and acting curious when I hear and sense things. I always feel him watching me. At night, before I fall asleep, I usually hear voices and sounds from other realms. A month ago he told me to "watch out." My family and I have seen what we believe are shadow beings throughout our home for approximately a year. About thirty minutes ago I was asleep and thought to be dreaming...although I do not remember any other dreams from tonight...I do remember this man at the foot of my bed trying to grab my foot. I told him "do not touch me," and I immediately woke up. I did not feel threatened, just aggravated as I haven't had adequate sleep for a few days...I believe he is trying to communicate for some reason or another, but I refuse to communicate with spirits for fear that they are being impersonated by something darker. I have considered smudging/cleansing my home, but I am afraid that I will only make it/them (whoever is here) angry and things will become violent. I am also afraid to smudge my home alone, but my family continues to try to brush off the situation (excluding my mother, she's the only one who doesn't make me feel insane).

*Also, after I awoke from my "dream" where he was trying to grab my foot, I stayed awake for about 10 minutes before trying to fall back asleep. When I closed my eyes and relaxed, I began to hear a man's voice. I couldn't make out much of what he was saying but I did get the words "god" and "asena."

I really have no idea what to do, friends....any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. Blessings to you all

*Also, another side note...My spirit guide has been trying to get my attention as well. I've been trying to understand why, but I am unsure...even when asking during meditation. But whatever was at the foot of my bed was not my spirit guide. It didn't feel loving. It didn't feel evil either...more so just neutral.
Old 16-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

First off this is not that uncommon. Animals see and hear things we do not. The other morning my cat was looking around the bathroom and sniffing in the air. My Son said that night she had been "protecting" her toy ball. Putting her paw over it and sniffing and looking around.

More and more we are having what is called the vale open and that layer to the Spirit World open more to us. While it seems unsettling at times we too have that power to call in our Guides to assist us. We should never provoke or push anything we do not understand. More we can do research on the place we live and see if we can find out whom might have passed there, or what the land might have held in activities.

In this we at times can understand whom is there and why there are there. For me I live on former Railway Land and its active from those times, as it was very sad when that era came to an end this land holds some of that energy. One man in particular comes to visit, he died on site where I live. He is harmless but if your not used to seeing spirits he does unsettle you some.

Many times they do try and communicate and to them that is normal as they have found that energy match that they can connect to. Guides will be there to assist and that is most likely why they seem more present.

You can try and ground the energies around yourself and put up some simple personal protections. Obsidian is a nice stone to have by the bed to balance energies. There too are protections such as Bubble Walls one can use to keep some of the energy from more direct contacts. Neither take direct actions against those in Spirit they are used for your self.

Lynn