Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Master
help with another aspect of crystals

forgive me if this kind of thread is not allowed but maybe it is. I have accumulated a lot of crystals and have been wanting to sell some for a long time. I've given many away and could give more away, but I also need an income now more than ever.

what I'm wondering is if anyone would be willing and interested in helping me figure out how to sell them. I took the pictures, and they turned out better than I expected but one of the reasons I held off doing this is because captivating the preciousness of a crystal on camera seems impossible, and I am not the best photographer.. I had to finally get myself to just try at least. instead of endless worrying about whether or not the pictures are good enough I ask your honest opinion and impression. any advice for my future crystal pictures, sets, and anything else is most welcome, and much appreciated thank you.

I didn't put a ruler in any of the pictures so I was thinking of just detailing the measurements of the biggest and smallest crystals in each set. the more I think of it the more I realize how important it probably is to have something familiar in the pic so people can get a truer reference. I'll do that in the future.

I have an idea for prices but I could use help cuz I want to make sure the price is right. I think a lot of the crystals I put in the sets are a bit bigger than the average similar crystal for sale, but again I am not totally sure about that. I imagine there is gonna be a lot more involved in all of this beyond these foundational aspects so please share whatever you feel like. I was thinking of trying to sell them first through my facebook and through etsy because it seems like other places take a much bigger cut but Idno

well without further ado and apologies lol here are some of the pictures I took of the first crystal sets. I decided to just link to the album they're in on imgur cuz it'll be easier that way and you can get a better idea of the different pics I took. a lot will be deleted I just need a couple good ones of each set if there are any. the main pics are them lined in a row on the leaf and then I took pics of them all scattered together too so one can get a better feel for each individual crystal of the set with other angles. I've got to stop talking in my head and typing now lol I am sorry for the level I am overcomplicating everything and thank you for being here! whether just passing by or you have something to share in here welcome and thank you. one last thing, I cherish all of these crystals very much, don't let my down to business professionalism and stoicism fool you on that

https://sapphirezeal.imgur.com/all
Old 12-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Master
Just ask the same price you paid for it.
The link doesn't work btw.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:28 PM
Experiencer

I may also suggest that you don't sell them as sets. I don't know how most people are, but when I'm drawn to a crystal type, I go out searching only for that crystal type. I don't really want to pay for any other crystals while procuring that one crystal. And if it's in a set, that would require me to research all the other crystals in that set to make sure it's something I need. If there's one or more in the set that doesn't call to me, I would probably forego that listing and search for a single piece that calls to me.

That might be just me, but that's my suggestion. Etsy and Ebay are great places to buy crystals, so I'm guessing they would be great places to sell them as well.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Guide

I sometimes sell crystals. When a photo doesn't do the crystal justice I mention that in the text. For instance when I sell a small Herkimer Quartz the photo won't caption the sparkliness so I mention it.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Master
Oh, if you cannot remember what you paid for crystals yourself check out shops for similar crystals (similar size and quality) and base it on that.
Personally I have an Excel file for this purpose with all the prices of each and every crystal logged in it. Really handy!
But looking for current prices in shops will also help.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Experiencer
try posting in crystals fb groups