Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2014, 06:44 AM
Knower
I am currently in the same situation and I have been in this situation for almost two years but recently I fou d another celebrity who I think is in my Soul Group and I can't stop thinking about him...
Old 10-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
If I was insensitive to anyone by my comment,I do apologize for how it came across.I do strongly believe in soul-mates/connections however,as a mom myself,if my daughter came up to me and asked if a celebrity was a twin flame,I would be truthful to her and explain to her the dynamics of real life relationships vs feelings we develop from visual artistry.The power of celebrity is HUGE because we are a culture that puts celebrities on high pedestals.How can we not fall in love with them? But seeing them as soulmates,I would say highly unlikely. In my opinion,there would have to be a willing and mutual acknowledgement from both parties.This is strictly my opinion.

The term Erotomania is a word I got from a HIGH PROFILE case that has gone viral world wide right now. The case of Teleka Parker. She is a doctor that has gone missing and while everyone is trying to find her,all her youtube videos and twitter messages are coming out. She had an obsession with famous Gospel singer Marvin Sapp who put a restraining order on her. She was convinced that there was a spiritual connection with him(Youtube video below). If you see it,she looks like she gets a weird energy surge kind of like we all talk about here. Unortunately, a restraining order was put against her. Honestly,It makes me question even my own personal experiences myself(and I was involved with a real person).It also makes me think of stories where I read where people get rejected but still call their objects twin flames,if the other person isn't feeling the same way you are,I don't understand how you can say your connected. P.S. Im just questioning it,not trying to be insensitive as Im really into this case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD1Ij6dAlOs
I googled about Teleka Patrick, I'm praying for her safety.
Thinking a celebrity might be a TF is a thing, going to that celebrity and saying "Hi, I think we are twin flames and we should get married" is another thing and many people here don't do that.
And TF experiences with celebrities I read on this forum are no different from TF experiences with regular people. The feelings are the same just the career is different.
Celebrities do have stalkers but it's not the same with TF connection. In TF love you don't want to disturb and harm the person.
And the most important is, what attracts people to celebrities is that they express God's creative power through art. They let divine light shine in them. It's especially the case for the creative celebrities like music composers, novelists, painters and people who do the jobs they love and who operate according to their soul's will. So they are able to manifest their souls instead of operating from their egos.
When you do what you soul wants instead of what your ego wants, you let your soul be manifested, you do what you are here for, you act according to God's will, you don't let the fears created by your ego control you and your life. So you start to shine brighter, you start to manifest that divine light in you and you become more attractive to people. Because everyone has that divine light inside them but very hidden. So if you see that light, "your light" in another person you realize what you are missing, you love that person because you love that divine light that everyone have. She/he is another reflection of God. That's why some celebrities are attractive and so are the regular people who have "it".
To elaborate the soul/ego clash I give an example: You have to attend to a party, you want to wear that red dress you love, that's your soul's will, you love that dress but your ego interferes and tells you that the color red is too bold and unsuitable for the party and you unwillingly opt for a regular dress say a blue dress. You acted according to ego's will. At the party, you'd feel much better in the red dress and by felling better you'd be more attractive to people. But with the blue dress you don't feel that good and the party is less enjoyable. You don't get the people's attention you talk to some friends and you return home without anything special happening. Operating according to ego's will cause more problems in a long term.

Last edited by diamonds : 10-01-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Master

Interesting take Diamonds, but it is likely a combination of soul and ego. The ego is the force that propels you forward to sing the soul's song.
What a twin can see is when the emperor is naked....like no other. That is the difference between the true believer and the connection.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Kpastelle

I beleive that on different levels we all know each other. Thru out the many lives we have lived we have met pretty much the whole planet's habitants.

Sometimes we meet someone and feel like we have known the person forever and we probably have but these feelings can bring someone to think that this is it, this is our soul mate!

These strong feelings we have makes us think we have met the One.

Then, after being with this person for sometime and for no apparent reasons our feelings for this person starts changing into something else, (freindship or even sister and brother love).

Our past lives experiences with one another can fool us into thinking it was love.

It always is love but not necessarly the love we think it is
Old 10-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Kpastelle

sorry for spelling mistakes
Old 10-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Deborah

Twin Flame/Heart Opening

I have read that this is happening to many for the purpose of opening your heart chakra to higher levels of loving. It does make sense that celebrities would have that possibility as they have the ability to connect with so many. Maybe see it as a personal gift and not necessarily 'The One'.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
If I was insensitive to anyone by my comment,I do apologize for how it came across.I do strongly believe in soul-mates/connections however,as a mom myself,if my daughter came up to me and asked if a celebrity was a twin flame,I would be truthful to her and explain to her the dynamics of real life relationships vs feelings we develop from visual artistry.The power of celebrity is HUGE because we are a culture that puts celebrities on high pedestals.How can we not fall in love with them? But seeing them as soulmates,I would say highly unlikely. In my opinion,there would have to be a willing and mutual acknowledgement from both parties.This is strictly my opinion.

The term Erotomania is a word I got from a HIGH PROFILE case that has gone viral world wide right now. The case of Teleka Parker. She is a doctor that has gone missing and while everyone is trying to find her,all her youtube videos and twitter messages are coming out. She had an obsession with famous Gospel singer Marvin Sapp who put a restraining order on her. She was convinced that there was a spiritual connection with him(Youtube video below). If you see it,she looks like she gets a weird energy surge kind of like we all talk about here. Unortunately, a restraining order was put against her. Honestly,It makes me question even my own personal experiences myself(and I was involved with a real person).It also makes me think of stories where I read where people get rejected but still call their objects twin flames,if the other person isn't feeling the same way you are,I don't understand how you can say your connected. P.S. Im just questioning it,not trying to be insensitive as Im really into this case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD1Ij6dAlOs

Handsome logic..I agree if not returned on action of communication..don't waste your time in trolling in indirectness' of communication..its the the only key ingredient for a successful relationship..if not returned within reasonable time- its obviously not 'something' because if you like someone you want to be close ect you can cut the nonsense about being scared ect..real love is not scary..maybe for the first week or two after this.. *yawn* people go years *stalking* *obsessing* either allow it to be a secret get-off in admiration or make it happen.. Most clebs are unattainable in communication & of course you risk looking like a stalker..but i guess we can risk that with any of person...if its not something now..even in communication don't expect..if it does happen it will..(what's meant to be and all that jazz) but my logic mind..says if you take action and its not returned in a reasonably manner..do your self a favour and walk away with your pride or what left of it.. Although..again..these things can/do & will happen..you can not restrict love of socially or on status or age nor education.. These are close minded view's and at end of day you are restricting your self.. But you can not build any without direct communication..with mutual understanding on both sides..its not plausible in any..sometimes love needs,logic...even I..hopeless romantic need ground my self in this..and take my own advice..if i reach out to any and its not returned in reasonable..i will hear your excuse..i will pardon you..but that's all you'll be..a pardon.. I feel sorry this guy put restraint order but if he has no mutual experience in signs..syncs..dreams or what not then its a lesson she need learn (maybe past karma) everything happens for a reason..we don't know ins-and-outs..we just speculate.. My relationships i enjoy complete privacy..its non of others business..they can label me friend,brother, bf, what ever in not going to confirm or deny..you don't know what you are untill you are in everyday.. And imagining anything (in moderation & if of moral) is ok..but anything after this..is delusions of projection's and while that's ok..just means your heart and passion & lust is in tact..its also good to balance with a little humor and logic grounding...you cant build castles in the air without zero-gravity and we arnt quite there yet..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Knower

I agree with lostsoul13 that if it's not mutual we'd better walk away with pride.
Not just with celebrities but with everyone. In celebrities we can think that they don't know about us so we can't be sure if they can love us back or not. But if the person we love know about us and doesn't love us back we can't talk about a TF connection. I'm not talking about "running" or something, I'm talking about disinterest. If they treat us like they treat anyone else, if they are disinterested they are not TFs.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:39 AM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds
I agree with lostsoul13 that if it's not mutual we'd better walk away with pride.
Not just with celebrities but with everyone. In celebrities we can think that they don't know about us so we can't be sure if they can love us back or not. But if the person we love know about us and doesn't love us back we can't talk about a TF connection. I'm not talking about "running" or something, I'm talking about disinterest. If they treat us like they treat anyone else, if they are disinterested they are not TFs.

Well said diamonds.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Master

I wouldn't dare say who is or isn't "real" for someone else.
If it isn't, then it is for them to determine that for themselves.