Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-11-2019, 03:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You do realize that the name Jesus didn't even exist 2000yr ago right?. But never mind I know this conversation is not going to be productive do to your delusions of religions grandeur
You imply that you have found some truth, some freedom, yet you are more lost than ever!

Let me know of this truth you have found and how to have a taste of it, methods and all, no problem, I'll give it a go.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:27 AM
MAYA EL

Like a drug addict you want an experience handed to you and if I did then I would be no different then all the people that started these religions that control the world today. Is all I will do is tell people to drop there beliefs all of them and never pick them up again.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Like a drug addict you want an experience handed to you and if I did then I would be no different then all the people that started these religions that control the world today. Is all I will do is tell people to drop there beliefs all of them and never pick them up again.

Some Religions have become ' Cults ' and dropping their beliefs is similar to cutting of one's arms and legs.
You become isolated from your Family, loved ones and friends etc: you are shunned from the Community you once belonged to and it isn't easy for some. Blackmail is used to control the mind and this takes away free choice, you become one with others and your sense of worth diminishes. I personally know people who have ' Awakened ' and realized that the Religious Group they belonged to was far from ' Christ like ' and they left but it was extremely difficult and some needed counselling for many years.

Some are mentally weakend by their experiences and suffer immensely, others are stronger and are able to walk away unscathed. Beliefs are yours and yours alone, if someone tries to force you to change yours to match theirs, run.....
Old 14-11-2019, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Some Religions have become ' Cults ' and dropping their beliefs is similar to cutting of one's arms and legs.
You become isolated from your Family, loved ones and friends etc: you are shunned from the Community you once belonged to and it isn't easy for some. Blackmail is used to control the mind and this takes away free choice, you become one with others and your sense of worth diminishes. I personally know people who have ' Awakened ' and realized that the Religious Group they belonged to was far from ' Christ like ' and they left but it was extremely difficult and some needed counselling for many years.

Some are mentally weakend by their experiences and suffer immensely, others are stronger and are able to walk away unscathed. Beliefs are yours and yours alone, if someone tries to force you to change yours to match theirs, run.....
You make it seem what you wrote is the norm but I suspect that it is less then 1% of all religions.

As for blackmail, I never heard or read of this practice in any of the various religions let alone being the norm.

As for being 'Awaken', I know of some people that were in our realm and later became 'Awaken'. Some needed counseling.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-11-2019, 02:08 PM
ImthatIm

Like unconditional Divine LOVE.

This is my Father, as in where I came from and where I will return.

There is Light and there is Love. It seems to be rarely expressed but

as Jesus has said Heaven is within.(So I say: Let it out!)

Speaking on Jesus, I personally have not had great experience with Him

other than reading about Him. Rebel fits, religion spoiler, rabble rouser, healer, Son who Loves His father.

But then maybe I have had great experience with Him and just don't know it.

Maybe He has connected me with the Father and Holy Spirit and never gave His name.

Maybe Jesus was expressed in the song:
Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey,
Hey Mickey
Hey Mickey
Old 16-11-2019, 02:45 PM
ImthatIm

I have also heard this expressed:
"Christianity is not a religion it is a relationship."

I do like that saying.

The Bible also states:
"All things were made by him;
and without him was not any thing made that was made."

So a person is always encountering Christ, according to this statement.

And again:
Hey Mickey
Hey Mickey...... .......
Old 16-11-2019, 11:36 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Yes I was raised in one they were very "end times " based "spirit filled" Christian belief system . But the branch doesn't matter as much as the roots do and the roots being abrahamic faith based means that whatever branch of christianity one finds themselves on is going to have bad fruit on it