Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Same question can be said of all belief systems.

People that resonate with a particular belief system don't make such comments.

People make such comments of other belief systems especially those belief systems they formerly belonged to.

So how does it matter?
Old 08-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
It matters what type of encounter one has in their Christian walk & that will determine the distance you are able to walk in the narrow path.
Some may have encountered Christianity a man of the cloth, a priest, a nun or any member of the clergy, some may have encountered Christianity from a member of the laity and others still a particular denomination or religious organisation of sorts.

And then again, others may have encountered The Way from a spiritual being either positive or negative, a guru, a book, television programme, perhaps even the Bible.

And then again, others encountered Christianity through meeting the living Jesus and has had discourse with him.

What form of encounter did you have?
I have had numerous encounters.

Virtually all of the encounters I have had were extremely positive.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-11-2019, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You have not encountered jesus what you have done is you have had an experience that captivated you and made you think that it was jesus. This happens in every region (over 5200 of them)

This pretty much looks like a well crafted Maya El/Barnum statement.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I pray a lot and read the Bible a lot. I connect with Jehovah and Yeshua through his word and through prayer. I can feel their love all around me during these moments of prayers. This is how I encounter Christianity, and I'm glad that it is this way.

I see, a communion with the Father & Son during prayer. And I feel this communing prayer is very important in one's walk, to be able to access theyre Prescence at will.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Master

Quote:
You have not encountered jesus what you have done is you have had an experience that captivated you and made you think that it was jesus. This happens in every region (over 5200 of them)

The thing that nobody can't even try to explain is when Christ appears to people that had no christian background.You'll not hear a christian talking about meeting any other religious figure out of nowhere, but you will hear the other talking about meeting Christ when they were not even christian.What's more interesting is that there are many cases where children meet Christ, having not even the slightest idea that He is the Christ, and years later, when they by chance became christian, they recognize Christ's words from the Bible and they make the connection that the person they met was this Christ, that the Bible talks about.

This is what I noticed when reading their stories.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The thing that nobody can't even try to explain is when Christ appears to people that had no christian background.You'll not hear a christian talking about meeting any other religious figure out of nowhere, but you will hear the other talking about meeting Christ when they were not even christian.What's more interesting is that there are many cases where children meet Christ, having not even the slightest idea that He is the Christ, and years later, when they by chance became christian, they recognize Christ's words from the Bible and they make the connection that the person they met was this Christ, that the Bible talks about.

I know and have read about Christians who perceive other Enlightened Masters, if you have an open mind that is. Fundamentalists will subconsciously block others out but not an opened minded Christian.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:13 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

I feel that you are looking with a predetermined opinion and are actually looking for confirmation instead of understanding.
There are many reasons for the situation that you speak of and to name a few would be
#1 Christian bloggers and or websites posting content that reinforces there belief system from a 1 sided viewpoint.
#2 people wanting attention will do anything including lie for it.
#3 we record everything that we see smell hear tuch and taste and regardless of if we remember contusly or not it will still play a part in are experiences without us knowing and so although they may say that they have never heard of jesus before the experience there's a extremely good chance that somewhere somehow they have been exposed the the world's most popular religion of all time.
#4 even if they have never been exposed to anything Christian all there life they can still experience a Christian experience because of the collective belief impression effect where in a large group can learn a new thing/task/tech and even on a different continent the same species will naturally pick up on it and depending on the amount of people already doing it the impact can range from just learning faster all the way to doing the exact same thing only without training or encouragement and so seeing as Christianity is the #1 belief system in the world they can be imprinted with the experience regardless of if it's TRUE or not.

You have to remember the spirit realm is 10x more complex then the physical world and so just like people lie and trick others in this world so too there are lies and deceptions in the spirit realm and so just because someone "feels" it to be true that don't mean jack.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:07 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastthemirror
Mostly, a bunch of street preachers throwing hate.
LOL! I know, don't forget throwing out fear -
and the placards on trucks with doomsday/repent messages.

But, as a child, mine would be my mom's family that were big Catholics - so their
wall pictures, then being taken to mass, and being told miraculous
angel or saint intervention stories when my aunt and I would walk their dog.
Later, getting confirmed by Bishop Fulton J. Sheen was a highlight!

But, the most important are my Divine Visitations - as in ---wow, earth stopping moments.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Master

Quote:
I feel that you are looking with a predetermined opinion and are actually looking for confirmation instead of understanding.
There are many reasons for the situation that you speak of and to name a few would be
#1 Christian bloggers and or websites posting content that reinforces there belief system from a 1 sided viewpoint.
#2 people wanting attention will do anything including lie for it.
#3 we record everything that we see smell hear tuch and taste and regardless of if we remember contusly or not it will still play a part in are experiences without us knowing and so although they may say that they have never heard of jesus before the experience there's a extremely good chance that somewhere somehow they have been exposed the the world's most popular religion of all time.
#4 even if they have never been exposed to anything Christian all there life they can still experience a Christian experience because of the collective belief impression effect where in a large group can learn a new thing/task/tech and even on a different continent the same species will naturally pick up on it and depending on the amount of people already doing it the impact can range from just learning faster all the way to doing the exact same thing only without training or encouragement and so seeing as Christianity is the #1 belief system in the world they can be imprinted with the experience regardless of if it's TRUE or not.

You have to remember the spirit realm is 10x more complex then the physical world and so just like people lie and trick others in this world so too there are lies and deceptions in the spirit realm and so just because someone "feels" it to be true that don't mean jack.

Why should I expect a confirmation when my words are based on the stories that people told? Have you ever heard about Akiane Kramarik? She clearly had a meeting with Christ and her family had nothing to do with religion, there are many other just like this girl.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I know and have read about Christians who perceive other Enlightened Masters, if you have an open mind that is. Fundamentalists will subconsciously block others out but not an opened minded Christian.

Have you ever heard of someone meeting a religious figure but prior to this having no idea who that religious figure was? Most of the people who meet a religious figure in their dreams have knowledge of this religious figure, my point is that there are many who met Christ, but they had no idea that it was actually Christ.They usually become aware of His identity some time later.