Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Yes, we did have a relationship before but why is it necessary to get into details about it on this thread if that's not what I was discussing?

I totally agree and believe that people use this twin flame concept to obsess or justify chasing after someone who has no interest, or chasing someone who is toxic for them and justifying it as a "twin flame". But, that does not mean I don't knock down the whole concept. I believe twin flames come to a select few, usually in your last life (but I won't get into that).

It's getting annoying how I literally posted one post on this thread after I've been on hiatus for a while, and now everyone just seems bitter and assuming that everyone that posts something about twin flames is delusional. (Not that you're bitter, but just a little assuming)

This website/thread post wasn't like this before, and I'm not saying this because it's occuring on my post, I see it on others as well.

Thanks for your help

It is important because that has a lot to do with how someone would greet you and treat you after not seeing you for 3 years. If it was an ex office mate that you shared deep conversation with? Then his actions were baffling and odd and you feelings of confusion and hurt are perfectly understandable. If it was an ex boyfriend, long term, that ended badly? Then he acted pretty much as you might expect, looking at you like a time bomb that might go off at any moment, and your feelings seem like an overreaction but a normal and identifiable one. If he was a work mate that you felt a strong attraction too, that you explained, and he did not agree with the TF idea, then his actions were normal and your feelings were not. See why I asked? I honestly felt I needed more details to give you a more thoughtful answer.

Last edited by TheMotherKnowsAll : 02-11-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Master

it is bad enough when you start to feel paranoid, like all you'll get from people is emotional abuse, especially after you have dared test the waters and that is exactly what you got. So you have experiential evidence that you aren't wrong. And yet people will tell you all day long you are just paranoid and get over yourself... and you meanwhile you collect doctors and a reputation for being insane... more abuse...

One of the worst things is that people will abuse you still more once you take a stand and say that you feel abused... all sorts of reason are given for why you are not a valid person for feeling that way and you have no right to feel that way. So if you want to avoid abuse (and you do because the whole thing is so terribly painful) you don't even have a voice to say what you are feeling. And you just wrap yourself up in a wall and go along as if you don't care about anything... and deep inside you are screaming in pain.

It is a thousand times worse when a twin comes along because along with the normal abuse you get from everyone else there is the terrible wanting of them, along with the feeling that somehow this person is different and they must want you and it will be ok for a change. And so just based on some vague hope for it to be 'better' somehow you are driven to take chances and more chances and it all hurts so very much because you're not getting anything out of it but rejection but you are driven to go on anyway... and all you find in the end is that your twin will say he/she wants you over and over but actually he/she means no such thing. As evidenced by the fact there is always a lot of talk but nothing ever happens as a result.

So of course on meeting him/her again you aren't going to feel much beyond the pain of what wanting him/her has put you through. That is all there has ever been, how could there ever be more?
Old 09-11-2019, 04:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, I was reunited with my twin at a work reunion. I was expecting to see him there and, I did. When I locked eyes with his, I felt like I could see right through him (all over again). His eyes softened a bit when we looked at each other. It hard to explain, but I could feel his emotions. I could see pain in his eyes, I know that sounds cliche but I swear I did. I did not speak to him, as it seemed as if he was avoiding me. He would rarely come to my general area, look at me (only at times. when I caught him, he would hold the stare then look away). It's almost as if I was invincible to him, like I did not exist. Paid me very little attention, or attention at all.

I am a bit hurt. I feel rejected, and confused. I still have a feeling deep down that I know he's my twin and I know he is but at the same time it's like why would the universe reunite us after such a long separation (3 years) if that's all what was going to happen. I know we both still are not ready to be reunited but I'm still so confused why he avoided me like that, why I was rejected like that - like I did not exist. We didn't end on bad terms either, but rather sorta sour terms. Do you guys have any input, similar experiences or could even give some insight about this? I want to go ahead and do a tarot reading, but I haven't cleansed my cards and my energy isn't really at the right levels right now to even conduct one.

Thank you so much for any help.

But maybe he is feeling the same way as you do.
I mean... You did not go over and greet him neither, based on your posting here.
You also just stared at him and did not talk to him, did you?
So, he probably thought that you were ignoring him too, especially when the relationship ended in a 'sour' term.

In physical sense:
The fear of rejection and/or possible negative outcome including disappointment from real normal interactions probably hold both of you back from actually communicating. - especially when two of you did not preserve/salvage the friendship from the failed possible romantic relationship.

Example: My ex husband and I preserved our friendship, even our marriage was a failure. We both agreed that we would be friends for life. And we were able to because our friendship actually grew during our marriage and afterward.
Basically, we genuinely care for each other. Our love still exists between us but it has shifted to friendship.

However, I ignore other past 'romantic' encounters because I just don't want another 'blunder' and another negative encounter. - when we were never even friends. - especially the person never really cared about my feelings and only cared about his feelings.
I certainly do not want to restart anything with a person who does not have anything positive to contribute to my well being.

In spiritual sense:
Both or one of your souls maybe preventing two of you to be close again.
If that is the case, there should be a good reason from the soul perspective.

Here is my suggestion: Only if you really want to talk to him and want to have some type of relationship with him.

Instead of being passive and just waiting for him to have a reaction that you want, just go over and talk to him, like how you would when you see a friend that you have not seen for a long time.
"Hey, how are you? It has been a while."

Yeah. Just like that.
Just a suggestion.