Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astara
I've been meditating in the bath and trying to get to know water spirits. I have actually found it quite a helpful experience.

I've always been interested in fairies and there isn't a room in my house that hasn't got a fairy ornament in it lol.
I think I must have some sort of affinity with them, as I find my fairy oracle cards the most helpful.
I will have to try what you have suggested!
Thanks.
wow that sounds awesome id love to see ur figurines
Love&Light
Old 10-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Seeker

Have u been onto the nemesis now webiste? A lot of my fairy and angel ornaments are off there!

My silver fairy pendant is like my talisman now.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Have u been onto the nemesis now webiste? A lot of my fairy and angel ornaments are off there!

wow sounds great will check it out thank u
Love&Light
Old 10-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Kamila

Quote:

Wow these r real pretty I like the one with long stripe stockings on
Love&Light
Old 11-05-2014, 04:29 AM
SpacePilot

Quote:
I've been meditating in the bath and trying to get to know water spirits. I have actually found it quite a helpful experience.

I've always been interested in fairies and there isn't a room in my house that hasn't got a fairy ornament in it lol.
I think I must have some sort of affinity with them, as I find my fairy oracle cards the most helpful.
I will have to try what you have suggested!
Thanks.

you have a Faery ornament in each room and are still not sure if you have some affinity with them? I guess it's hard to smell the coffee when it's been around all along, LOL

Very interesting about sitting in the bath to get to know water spirits... I've always thought the only way was to be next to a river or lake, but water is water in the end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
thank u for sharing this amazing story. its so great to read things like that idk y but it brings me some sort of comfort to know that we r not alone and that the wonderful magical stories we read as children are in fact true and there are some dimensions where these creatures exist. i remember seeing a huge fairy/dwarf house and i remembered the feeling of deep sadness bc i was told these things dont actually exist. well what do you know...heres where my story comes in...i was meditating one day and idk y but for some reason i was feeling child like magical feeling in the air and so i closed my eyes and began meditating, the next thing i see is a fairy sitting in a kneeling position drinking out of a big wooden bowl. i've seen her in my minds eye btw. so my point is that i believe from my personal experience, that we attract certain beings based on our energy....that's just my thought on this...i find this to be true bc wen im for example feeling super grateful i feel angels around me.....
Love&Light

Glad I can share my stories with people who like them
Was the bowl real or also in your mind's eye?
We sure attract things because of our energy, but I often wonder if beings do not also come to us just because we already have an affinity with them... probably works both ways.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Seeker

I got the meditation exercises for the bath out of my book called the fairy bible. It has a meditation at the end of each chapter on the different elemental fairies, so I shall have to try some of the other exercises.

Well I suppose it is an affinity, I just never thought of it like that before lol! I just like them a lot!
Old 11-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Wow these r real pretty I like the one with long stripe stockings on
Love&Light

Yes I know which 1 u mean.

My fairy pendant is off ebay and it is probably 1 of my favourite things I own, especially as my mum bought it for me as a present. I adore it!

I know the story of he Gnome encounter very well from PurpleSeeker, as she is actually my sister and I was in the next room when it happened lol!

I do feel like these 'affinities' are passed down through generations! I don't know how any1 else feels about this??
Old 10-06-2014, 04:24 AM
Knower
I've had an affinity for faeries for as long as I can remember. My cousin gave me a faerie figurine, the Christmas before she passed. It was sitting next to a large snail shell & also had butterflies. After she passed, I bought a faerie that was reaching toward the sky, like it was getting ready to take flight. It reminded me of what a free spirit she was. I've never had any visits with one & I would love to. Though I've had an interest for years, I'm a newbie about being able to connect with them. I'd appreciate any advice of what would be good to read, etc. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:25 AM
elisi

there's little people stories in all cultures.

the cherokee call them tsagasi. my daughter and her friend saw one on our porch when she was around 12. they described him as about 2 feet high. he had leggings, boots and a tunic like top. long hair. our front door was glass panes and the were sitting on the top step of the stairs which ran down to the froont door. she said he came up to the glass pane, put his hands on it and peered in, looing right and left. then he looked up, saw the girls; and she said his mouth made an OH and he ran off the porch.

in cherokee myths, if you see one you're not supposed to talk about what you saw for 7 years or they could be very mischievious.

this was no myth. when the girls were in their 20's the subject came up and they nonchalantly said, oh yeah, we saw him.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:57 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleSeeker
Ok...out of anything I have encountered this is the hardest to talk about with most people, but I'm hoping someone here will have had a similar experience.

When I was young, about 6 or thereabouts, I had an encounter with a gnome.

It was early one Sunday morning, it was summer and the sun was out and my room was very light. My family were all still in bed having a lie-in. I went to use the bathroom and when I came back into my room I saw there was a gnome sitting in my bed. I was standing at the foot of my bed, and he was sitting on the pillow at the top of the bed. He was probably about a foot tall, maybe a bit bigger, had a white beard, and a pointy hat. He smiled and waved at me and then disappeared. I ripped all the sheets off my bed trying to find him as I thought he had hidden underneath the sheets but he had gone.

I was wondering if anyone else had had an experience like this, or could shed any light on why the gnome visited me as I still to this day have no idea what he was trying to tell me.

WOW...my Son is so jealous...he has always wanted to meet a Garden Gnome. He LOVES to plant Veggie Gardens! LOL

Just for GIGGLES...you might enjoy--"Garden Gnomes: A History" by (...wait for it...) the Author--Twigs Way. No kidding! It is the story of how Garden Gnomes managed to settle into Gardens across Britain.

And here is a cool link;

Well...I cannot post the link--because it is sponsored by State Farm--so google--European Mythology/Gnome--then click the New World Encyclopedia link...they have some AWESOME information on Gnomes--complete w/ cool sketches & pics!