Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 29-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account

^Hahaha Ms. Hep...

Goats eat glue... err, you know the deal. Some Capricorns have fishy tails... I suppose it represents an emotional aspect.

I have Cancer as my moon. Depending on the reference, many say the moon position becomes stronger as we age to our physical 'death' and represents a lot of our deep subconscious emotions. Capricorns and Cancers are both Cardinal signs in the zodiac meaning, they are great at starting anything ( I suppose not so good at ending/finishing) Both signs have strong similarities, but the difference is Capricorn really does like to ride solo. Caps are consistently on an ambitious mission/journey. It may appear callous or selfish to others ( where is may appear 'stubborn'). Not too familiar with Cancer 'tendencies', they strike me more as rooted, grounded and protective of their space. In tarot, Cancer & Pisces is represented by the King and Queen of Cups( Usually Cancer) she is the most loving, nurturing and deepest intuitive archetype in the deck, she loves and feels very deeply, and is deeply loyal to those she loves. Her cup is full "my cup runneth over" and may feel too deeply that it can over step boundaries and become inappropriate. Is there an inner Drama Queen when their emotions get the best of them? I would say, yep..

I can't say I identify with the sign's traits, but more with it being a water element, I also have my rising in Pisces and the element being a deeply intuitive and saturating energy. I am not too familiar with the 'stubborn' aspects of them as I rarely know any Cancers or attract them, but I feel every time i read about them from others it's a bit on a negative connotation. I have seen some pretty die hard stubborn folks on all signs. Not so much with the fire signs though, although Aires is questionable muuaha

Last edited by Clover : 29-10-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 30-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Suspended
Haha... this thread is still going, my pop was also cancer, he had it as his sun sign and i remember him being called stubborn by other family members.. more then just a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Apparently I am stubborn... I feel that it is determination though

Yes! lol, that's pritty much what i said before on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I look at the symbol often. Twins is mine and I relate to the symbol.
Rams...don't even talk to me about the Ram symbol!!! Haha

Next thread in astrology section: "is Aries stubborn?" .... thats the ram right? or are you talking about stubborn Clover... i mean Capricorn.
Old 31-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

I feel like all the signs are stubborn in their own unique ways. Aries is stubborn because they can bend a situation or environment to suit their personal wants and needs. A Virgo is stubborn because they are incredibly diligent in keeping their affairs and priorities in order. A Scorpio is stubborn because they have a depth of knowledge that goes beyond that of most people and feel in their gut there is always something more than what is being revealed.

That's just a few examples, I'd love to hear examples of other signs! <3
Old 01-11-2017, 01:36 AM
Master
I think they could be stubborn, but that stubbornness is not the same as a fixed sign can be stubborn. Like more fixated stubborn.
A fixed sign depending on their respective elements, can more strongly express their element than cardinal or mutable signs. The element can be more strongly felt in fixed signs than cardinal sign.
Us humans assign worldly qualities to elements, but all elements by themselves are essential and pure.
I don't think though that certain 'sign' or element of a person can tell how exactly a person can be. Everyone's emotional frequencies are not the same, even people from the same sun signs. I think all evolved people are likely to meet at a common point despite their differences. Earth is known to be rigid and inexpressive. But I feel with earth there is a lot of common sense, sensibility and down to earth/ ground. The earthy quality is beautiful. .
Mother earths hold the entire life of the planet, the trees, the plants, oceans all the rest of the human population. It will gave shape and structure to the ocean, the lake, the waterfall, and allow our ordinary eyes to find the beauty and expression of structure. It will allow the water to flow, give it structure to flow. What if there was no structure, there would be flood an overwhelm and chaos. All elements complement each other. Even a mountain can go deep beneath the depth of water, absorb all water and rise high above the ground piercing the sky. It fundamentally is also life giving, like air and water. It nourishes, it holds, it gives life and we are born of it and when we die we die into it. I think that earth signs are very grounded, they are not volatile, not likely to be the risk takers so easily. I find that's wonderful trait to have. At the same time I find them to have their own unique emotional intelligence so distinct and exclusive by itself.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Guide

little to do with Astrology ...... more social conditioning and ego ~

ego is impossibly stubborn ..... because it is pure ignorance-fear ....... stupidity is most stubborn~!! It fears TRUTH more than anything ~

Conditioned mind is next stubborn .....the "I KNOW!" ...... when all it is made of is a "PARROTING" of something it thinks it knows but NEVER put to the TEST!

3rd ..... The Germans ~! lol
Old 01-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
It's true ' stubborn' is not important. It's in no way significant if anyone is ' stubborn ' or not. Unless you want to attach a virtue to it.
There is a way to calculate strongest elements in our charts. It's not solely dependent on personal observation, because then it becomes vague talk without evidence.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Master
yep so r ...............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Unfortunately I'm not as advanced in the charting and mathematics of astrology, though I do have many thick books that discuss the traits of the signs and also teaches how to calculate their entire chart and interpret cold data.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Glenda

hahah i read all conversation and i felt yeah this is right that Cancerians are stubborn but not in every way i am also a Cancerian and people who know me they know i am not stubborn but how are not close to me they always just try to find me what i am, i didn't try to hide myself but might i affair to be open in front of everyone i have very limited circle and i can do anything for them. Hallow!! i agreed with you that cancer's most worst sign in fire but do you know i am engaged to a Aries. He hurts me so many time and i either too but still i know he has a good soul inside i know i am kind of complicated there is no way to change me but there is a way to know me and to make that place in mine heart so i could sacrifice myself for him and he had by not talking to me but by holding on this relationship for years. I do think he loves me and will be a good partner for me and i love him too what do you think would it be work for us or No?
Old 19-11-2017, 06:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I think that cancer's just are too invovled within themselves, like they keep everything inside so they can be very hard headed some times with thier way, but overall they are good ppl to trust