Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-12-2016, 01:05 AM
Guide

The Eternal Fire Inside!

Hello I had an experience a long time ago. In short I was around some other astral beings and it looked pretty much like a pic-nic. I was eating a sandwich or something and realized that someone was being bullied. I noticed that the people in that area were letting it happen and im not about letting someone who isnt able to defend them selves just get beat up like that so I went over there. Now this pic-nic was a place for astral traveler so some people had different esp abilities. So I went over to help this guy out and the attack turned his attack towards me.

I started blocking them but then I transformed. I am able to transform my astral body into another being that just so happens to be a past life avatar. but instead of transforming into this werewolf looking being I busted into flames. I have told people this story before but with no luck. People have interpreted as a symbolic dream and with the flame representing change or anger. Also when I turned into this flame being I was conscious of each flame flickering on my body and everyone there was looking so I guess its not something that happens all the time. I was looking at my hand and it kinda look like a flame body. Then I realized.... I was like ... what if this mean that my body is on fire in real life? I remember I had just changed the lay out of my room and my bed was close to an outlet.

It took a lot of energy to get out of this astral form and when I got back to my physical body I found that I was not on fire like I thought. I had a massive head ace and throbbing where my 3rd eye would be. I even had an interesting effect of tolerance for heat and fire. Instead of it burning and inflicting pain and a wound it would be a different sensation. It felt like that burning you get when you lift weights and it feels good instead of hurting or like sex when instead of getting tired you feel that burn and your able to keep going. Sorry but that are the 2 instances that I have experienced this burn. This effect covered my entire body and last for about 2 or 3 months.

The only reason that I am bringing this up now is because I recently saw a video with a guy talking about a similar incident. He said something about astral projecting and one day while he was out he said a very strong negative being came into his room and latched out to his body and he felt like this was his end but then he said a flame from within his body basically erupted and incinerated this negative being. Then he said something along the lines of his time while learning from the native Americans about everyone coming from some kind of eternal flame. So I figured maybe one of you knew something like this and could send me some links or give me some names to help me research this some more.

Thank you :)
Old 06-12-2016, 12:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Namaste for posting your experience. Do not let outside forces influence your astral experiences or block out what you yourself felt. Go with your intuition, if it felt like more of an real experience vs a dream of symbolic intent than truly you know the correct answer.

"Love is power"
Facebook: Tiger Earthwalker
Soul Reader
Old 11-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Ascender
Sounds like you accessed a higher level warrior form. The werewolf could only really fight one or two foes at a time but since you were opposed by greater numbers you took a form that could handle that.
Old 14-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Guide

So many mysteries in the universe! :) Thank you all