Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-03-2015, 04:46 AM
Master
Ok not sure if this will work but posting link to chart I could save that has some asteroids..
Attached Images
File Type: pdf astro_2ast_01_cam.15697.28972.pdf (61.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 25-03-2015, 07:16 AM
Master
NEP T ASC
NEP T MARS
NEP T CHIRON
NEP SQ PHOLUS
NEP SX PLUTO, MERCURY, URANUS
NEP SESQU SQ TRUE NODE
NEP TRANSIT? EROS

MOON T SATURN
MOON SX SUN
MOON C TRUE NODE

PLUTO C SUN, MERCURY, URANUS
PLUTO SX ASC
PLUTO C EROS
PLUTO OPP CHIRON
PLUTO OPP VESTA
PLUTO QUIN JUNO

All aspects have 1-4 degree orb with exception of:
NEP SX URANUS
NEP T MARS
Both 5 degree orb .. Thought mabe include as might be part of Grand Trine but that doesn't make sense probably as must be Trine aspects to be part of grand trine I assume. LOL! I'm pretty ignorant where it comes to astrology!

I did notice 11 of 20 planets/nodes are in water signs and 13 of 20 are in mutable modes.

I have Cancer Moon (Ruler), Cancer Rising, Cancer Mars, Cancer Venus, Picses MC, Grand Water Trine (includes Neptune).

What kind of psychic strength might be indicated do you think? Anyone?

On a scale fro. 1 to 10.. 1 being least potential vs. 10 highest potential

Thank you for reading and thoughts!

Blessings-

Cam/ EM
Old 25-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
NEP T ASC
NEP T MARS
NEP T CHIRON
NEP SQ PHOLUS
NEP SX PLUTO, MERCURY, URANUS
NEP SESQU SQ TRUE NODE
NEP TRANSIT? EROS

MOON T SATURN
MOON SX SUN
MOON C TRUE NODE

PLUTO C SUN, MERCURY, URANUS
PLUTO SX ASC
PLUTO C EROS
PLUTO OPP CHIRON
PLUTO OPP VESTA
PLUTO QUIN JUNO

All aspects have 1-4 degree orb with exception of:
NEP SX URANUS
NEP T MARS
Both 5 degree orb .. Thought mabe include as might be part of Grand Trine but that doesn't make sense probably as must be Trine aspects to be part of grand trine I assume. LOL! I'm pretty ignorant where it comes to astrology!

I did notice 11 of 20 planets/nodes are in water signs and 13 of 20 are in mutable modes.

I have Cancer Moon (Ruler), Cancer Rising, Cancer Mars, Cancer Venus, Picses MC, Grand Water Trine (includes Neptune).

What kind of psychic strength might be indicated do you think? Anyone?

On a scale fro. 1 to 10.. 1 being least potential vs. 10 highest potential

Thank you for reading and thoughts!

Blessings-

Cam/ EM

Hey Swann,

I'm not sure how much the negative vs. positive orbs, and the planet is approaching or separating, makes a difference here. I do understand there is a distinction but does one even count the aspects effect when the orb is a 'negative' degree?

Hope you don't mind my asking.

Thanks again for the great site & the specifics you noted.

Blessings ~ Cam/EM
Old 25-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Swann

You're welcome, Cam. I'm glad it helped ! :icon_mrgreen:

If you're considering a hard aspect, it's best to keep the orbs inferior to 4°30' or the aspect won't have that much effect. For soft aspects, I like to keep them under 3°, and 2° only for minor aspects (semi-square, semi-sextile, quincunx, etc.). When using asteroids, 2°30' to 3°00' at absolute most (there are thousands of asteroids, as you'd imagine, and interpreting wide orbed aspects could lead you to false results).

On astro.com, in the Extended Chart Selection, you can choose up to 7 extra astrobodies (asteroids, dwarf planets, fixed stars, calculated points...) in the box on the left of your screen in the Additional objects section. I usually select from Vertex to Vesta, as those 7 include the most famous, biggest and strongest asteroids (first ones discovered too) ; the Vertex is not an asteroid but a very fated, karmic and significant calculated point. Plus, you can enter the numbers of any other 10 asteroids, separated by commas, in the bar at the very bottom of your screen. (Apologies for the clumsy explanations... I'm still a newbie here and unable to post pictures/links !)

As PALLAS is already available in the left-hand side box (where I selected it), I removed it from the list of 10 asteroids I gave you earlier and replaced it by PSYCHE (16), the Greek mythological character (from the famous Cupid and Psyche tale), meaning 'love deep from the soul'. Altogether, here are the 10 astrobodies you have to enter when making your chart : 4227,5239,42,1923,1488,11911,58534,37452,3402,16 (plus the 7 others from the box).

You have a very balanced chart, actually. Your planets are equally spread out in Water and Earth signs, while their houses are only Fire and Air. Cancer seems to be one of your dominant signs, with the ASC and three planets there (the 12th house MOON or ASC ruler included, more powerful in its domicile in Cancer). LOGOS, which helps us to connect to the Divine Energy of the Universe, is conjunct your ASC by 0°36' -- some of the most beautiful souls are born with LOGOS conjunct the ASC or a luminary or personal planet :) -- and makes a Grand Water Trine with your Scorpio NEPTUNE and Pisces CHIRON (healing). Furthermore, you have a Yod (aka finger of God) configuration involving your VERTEX and ANGEL/PSYCHE at the base, and pointing towards ISIS/MOON at the apex. I would interpret all that as a big potential for spiritual healing (possibly using Kundalini energy), and the ability to get in touch with those Kundalini energies by working on your spiritual gifts and psychic abilities. KAALI here also supports this interpretation, being tightly conjunct your IC (most intimate personality, the soul) by 2°19'.

I'd be happy to help if you have anymore questions ! :)
Old 25-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann
You're welcome, Cam. I'm glad it helped ! :icon_mrgreen:

If you're considering a hard aspect, it's best to keep the orbs inferior to 4°30' or the aspect won't have that much effect. For soft aspects, I like to keep them under 3°, and 2° only for minor aspects (semi-square, semi-sextile, quincunx, etc.). When using asteroids, 2°30' to 3°00' at absolute most (there are thousands of asteroids, as you'd imagine, and interpreting wide orbed aspects could lead you to false results).

On astro.com, in the Extended Chart Selection, you can choose up to 7 extra astrobodies (asteroids, dwarf planets, fixed stars, calculated points...) in the box on the left of your screen in the Additional objects section. I usually select from Vertex to Vesta, as those 7 include the most famous, biggest and strongest asteroids (first ones discovered too) ; the Vertex is not an asteroid but a very fated, karmic and significant calculated point. Plus, you can enter the numbers of any other 10 asteroids, separated by commas, in the bar at the very bottom of your screen. (Apologies for the clumsy explanations... I'm still a newbie here and unable to post pictures/links !)

As PALLAS is already available in the left-hand side box (where I selected it), I removed it from the list of 10 asteroids I gave you earlier and replaced it by PSYCHE (16), the Greek mythological character (from the famous Cupid and Psyche tale), meaning 'love deep from the soul'. Altogether, here are the 10 astrobodies you have to enter when making your chart : 4227,5239,42,1923,1488,11911,58534,37452,3402,16 (plus the 7 others from the box).

You have a very balanced chart, actually. Your planets are equally spread out in Water and Earth signs, while their houses are only Fire and Air. Cancer seems to be one of your dominant signs, with the ASC and three planets there (the 12th house MOON or ASC ruler included, more powerful in its domicile in Cancer). LOGOS, which helps us to connect to the Divine Energy of the Universe, is conjunct your ASC by 0°36' -- some of the most beautiful souls are born with LOGOS conjunct the ASC or a luminary or personal planet :) -- and makes a Grand Water Trine with your Scorpio NEPTUNE and Pisces CHIRON (healing). Furthermore, you have a Yod (aka finger of God) configuration involving your VERTEX and ANGEL/PSYCHE at the base, and pointing towards ISIS/MOON at the apex. I would interpret all that as a big potential for spiritual healing (possibly using Kundalini energy), and the ability to get in touch with those Kundalini energies by working on your spiritual gifts and psychic abilities. KAALI here also supports this interpretation, being tightly conjunct your IC (most intimate personality, the soul) by 2°19'.

I'd be happy to help if you have anymore questions ! :)

Thank you so much, Swann!! ((((HUGS))) I really appreciate the time you took to take a look & for pointing out what you are seeing. The more I look into astrology, the more I am drawn into it.. It is fascinating and feels a bit overwhelming at the same time.

I appreciate you noting the specific degrees I should look for with regards to the orbs, and for putting together the list of astrobody numbers for me. You are very sweet to do that for me. ♥

Wow, the healing energies in the stars remind me of how much I'm drawn to healing... I have "Hands of Light" - a pretty amazing book on healing thru the human energy field - that I came across in a cupboard recently. Hmmm.. May be time to take another gander at my book.

Can't wait to get home to re-read and delve more into all the wonderful info you posted. I appreciate the offer to answer any more questions.. I might have a few here and there but you have already given me so much to work with. Thank you so much again!

Many blessings to you!

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 26-03-2015, 12:54 AM
Swann

Quote:
Originally posted by EarthMamma :

Thank you so much, Swann!! ((((HUGS))) I really appreciate the time you took to take a look & for pointing out what you are seeing. The more I look into astrology, the more I am drawn into it.. It is fascinating and feels a bit overwhelming at the same time.

I appreciate you noting the specific degrees I should look for with regards to the orbs, and for putting together the list of astrobody numbers for me. You are very sweet to do that for me. ♥

Wow, the healing energies in the stars remind me of how much I'm drawn to healing... I have "Hands of Light" - a pretty amazing book on healing thru the human energy field - that I came across in a cupboard recently. Hmmm.. May be time to take another gander at my book.

Can't wait to get home to re-read and delve more into all the wonderful info you posted. I appreciate the offer to answer any more questions.. I might have a few here and there but you have already given me so much to work with. Thank you so much again!

Many blessings to you!

Cam/EarthMamma

Anytime !

That book sounds very interesting ! I might consider taking a look at it, too. :)

Wishing you a wonderful read and spiritual journey (and blessings !), ♥

Swann
Old 26-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann
Anytime !

That book sounds very interesting ! I might consider taking a look at it, too. :)

Wishing you a wonderful read and spiritual journey (and blessings !), ♥

Swann

You should check it out, Swann.. It's one of the very best books I've seen on energy healing and written by someone with a science background. :)

Thanks so much for the nice wishes!

Cam/EM
Old 19-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Newbie ;)

charts and such

It use to have birthcharts before which use 2 be very cool. I see horoscopes within, thats also a great site that I go to acouple of times per month. Thanks for sharing, Id like to know some more sites that do include a birth chart. so if u have anymore, please message me.