Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 04-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Master

protection from energies while exercising

I see how easy it is to become vulnerable during exercise from other people´s energies, entities etc. Are there anything you can do to prevent you from being vulnerable during exercise, especially if you totally "let go" and relax? I mean theres no time to concentrate on protection. not during aerobic.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Tati Tati

For me its a Daily Process and Work with Visualization and Positive Affirmations.
Visualization of Strong ,Thick ,Expanded with Vibrant Colors Aura.
Creating with the Power of Creativity
a Confident ,Powerful ,Joyful Energy.
Visualization Of Protecting
and Healing Light
Penetrating every single cell
and Overflowing from my body.
Tuning In Daily
into the Highest Vibration possible.
Prayers asking for Protection.
¬*¬
Its not done during Exercise but Before during the day...
when u wake up..when you have free time etc!!
Wish u all the best :)
Old 01-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Knower
I assume that you are an empath, or at least feel very vulnerable to energies. I usually find that I don't need to focus much on protection while exercising, since being active and moving already 'hikes' up my own energy, mood and 'spirit'. But ask for protection before your training/exercise session from your guides and the angels, bathe yourself in protective light and visualize an energy shield around you that only allows positive or high vibration energy to penetrate.

Have fun, enjoy your exercise and I wish you protection and blessings. x
When you allow yourself to flow, you allow yourself to live. When you allow yourself to be happy, you allow others to be happy around you. When you allow yourself to be whole, you help heal those around you.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:42 AM
BeautifulUniverse

I went to the gym today and there we'd just too many people! Ugh. It was awful! I wanted them all to leave! I made it through though, and had a good workout.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:37 PM
loa1209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I see how easy it is to become vulnerable during exercise from other people´s energies, entities etc. Are there anything you can do to prevent you from being vulnerable during exercise, especially if you totally "let go" and relax? I mean theres no time to concentrate on protection. not during aerobic.

you are thinking too much.. just workout. its really great for you.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:40 PM
loa1209

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulUniverse
I went to the gym today and there we'd just too many people! Ugh. It was awful! I wanted them all to leave! I made it through though, and had a good workout.

in general its not good to feel this way. why problem with people? I understand we all need our comfort zone and too much crowd sometimes can get to you. so if your feelings are restricted to that its fine. But understand we are also people.
As long as you are not coming from that angle thats ok.
I am not sure just wanted to check in with you.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie

Maybe your third eye is too active in these situations. Maybe try focusing more in the lower chakras below the head. Keep your root active and channel the unwanted energy you receive into the ground. I find when I am in public situations and my minds eye is picking up an uncomfortable feeling in the air, I can let it pass from my third eye down my root and away from me. The vibrations can get very intense for me as the energy flows, replacing the negative energy with a equal and opposite positive energy. It's good to have the heart active to help replace positive energy as the negative washes away.