Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-08-2012, 10:27 AM
res

We have a sale on this week only..if you book now you get a free set of steak knives!

thanks to everyone for playing along as i have found your comments very valuable. It is very interesting to see what sort of life we would choose if we are given the choice...or more to the point realise that we do have a choice or unlimited choices, who knows. I think the most important thing is to realise the part that we play in this production called life and the impact we do have on each other. Its nice to sit outside the world and just observe instead of having to participate 24 hrs a day although it is so very sad at the same time.

The interaction of our species seems to imply a law that applies to the planet which can be split an infinate amount of times leading down to each of us having individual choice. We create the law and empower it.

I have spent most of my life with the belief that religion, life purpose and karma etc were the only options to come to earth and have only recently have found my way to understand that there is another option....we can just be!

JUST BE