Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Pathfinder

Cat The same angel in my dream and my best friend's dream.

A month ago I had many dreams with an angel. In one of them we were in a relationship, in an other one he had to fight with an archangel and in the last one there was an old man with white hair... I was asking him many questions and the last one was "can an angel fall in love with a mortal girl?". He said yes and after that he tried to kill me with a knife and then the same angel (the one I saw in the previous dreams) appeared and saved me. He hasn't came in an other dream since the old man tried to kill me. Today my best friend texted me and told me she had an odd dream. She saw the angel who saved me. She said he was hunting her because he wanted to hurt her and then she screamd for help. He responsed "No-one can hear you... We are in an other world". She remembers nothing else of that dream.
What do you believe?
Btw I was obsest with that angel... I was thinking about him the whole day... until my dreams with him stopped. Do you think that I saw him in dreams because I was obsest? But if that's it then why my best friend saw him too? I can't remember his face or his name or his voice and neither can my friend.
By the way I was still obsest with him and the whole situation when the dreams stopped.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:48 AM
Master
Angels never harm anyone. I highly doubt you dealt with an angel if he showed up hunting your friend in her dream.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Pathfinder

He never harmed her, she thought he was chasing her because of that, but eventually he didn't even touched her.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Master
This is interesting, I look forward to what others have to say on the matter.

Firstly, there are several ways to interpret dreams as you might know: Images of development within yourself.
Images of external elements trying to reach you to convey a message.
And of course just plain 'sorting dreams' which deal with dealing with the more mundane. Those dreams rarely have that kind of 'urgent' sense to them.

Only you can know what your dream means.

But here is how I'd break it down; First, if it is an angel contacting you, some how your are not ready - you got obsessed and he/they stopped coming. That they showed up in your friends dream might be for example if she feeds into your obsession, hindering you in your development...? (Maybe you can think of another way, a real angel might find your friends influence a hinderance?)
An angel would never hurt anyone, but might very well put 'the fear of God' in you, so to speak. To make you wake up, sense the severity. Handle the matters with due respect and attention. There is however no danger, none. And once a proper contact has been established there is much humor and fun, too.

Another angle, that I've only read about here on the forum is that angels are not supposed to fall in love with the protegees - and that this could be a sign it is not an angel. The old man could be one of the forces working for 'purity' - no mixing between the divnie beings and angels.

All of that is a load of xxx to me. No such thing. If you yourself have read it, and believe it, it might manifest in a dream too; we create what we think and feel - so if you spend time fearing, you will generate things you fear. My advice if you recognize this in you, is to do a light meditation or a cleansing meditation, and ask the guides to rid you of any ideas and constructs that hinder you in your process.

That's what I got on 'real angels'.

If it is an internal matter, it is quite similar; just within yourself.

There is a divine force within you that contacted you to see if you would let them through. Your response was obsession, it was too early - the old man (you conservative, watchful self) tried to 'kill the interaction'. Your divinity saved you, showed you the connection, your own divinity, can never be killed.

It will show up when you have done some more work.

Your friends dream - is hers. It is connected to you only by inspiration; she reacted to your experiences. In her dream it is her divinity, but perhaps she has responded more to the way you reacted to yours, the obsession. So would then have been dealing with the 'love aspect' of your meeting wiht your divinity, your romantic objectification of it.

When she applied this to herself, the response was a strong 'DON'T!':Her inner divinity was clearly saying stop that, do not go there. So, rather than your angel visiting her telling her to stay away, it was she who was telling herself not to import your reaction to the divine :)

So, drama is of our human ego. It is part of the egos way to keep us behind the veil, so to speak. When you sense drama, walk away - within yourself also. Find a light spot, find a tree, find a breeze or a beautiful cloud - to clear yourself and find peace and love and quiet.

That's were growth happens. In my humble opinion. (Advice I give myself daily by the way :)) Good luck

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3