Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-12-2016, 12:27 AM
Guide

Astral Prison?

Hello everyone :) I am trying to understand what happened to me years ago so here is the story....

I use to astral project a lot and I used to always be doing missions and stuff. I remember freeing a lot of kids in cages in houses and other warehouse looking buildings and other facilities. I was able to transform my astral body into a wolf and had these abilities. When I was a little kid I remember an incident where the inner part of my skin started to turn silver. I dont know why I freaked out then but I peeled it off. Anyways I didnt know what I was doing back then and I certainly ddint know it was called astral projecting it was just something I did.

I actually found something this year that talked about some hidden projects the gov had where they would kidnap a lot of kids and torture them in order to understand and induce fear for various reasons. The scary thing is that the more I research this stuff the more I find more information about it that was either leaked or has been declassified. Long story short I use to really create havoc for these beings who did these things and who ever I found in these facilities.

Fast Forward 10 years I was starting to research about the energy body and astral realm and some of my abilities started leaking into the physical reality. I assume I could teleport but only a certain levels of consciousness. I had an abusive dad growing up and he would often wake me up as soon as I tried to take a nap or go to sleep and found out that I could kinda hide my body somewhere in between the astral realm and physical reality. I wouldn't be there physically but I would be there consciously. Anyways it seemed like I was learning all kinds of stuff pretty easily or more like memories of things I could do in past lives.

One night I was sleeping and I realized that everything was silent and I was suspicious because I did not hear any sounds. As I was there sitting up a group of people stormed in!!! There were probably about 4 or 5 of them all dressed up in what looked like all black s.w.a.t team gear but with no logos. They even had helmets on. I was freaked out and teleported and ended up outside of my window. It was something I did as a quick thought and when I did that people came from the back of my house and from the side. I decided to transform into my attack wolf being form. When I did this I could see the fear upon this persons face as I transformed.

I could even see my reflection on his visor as it was a moon lit night. I wanted to attack but this felt so real like nothing I ever thought before. I thought what if I attacked this person and destroyed the wall behind him which where my body was laying if I was in astral form or worse what if I was in my physical form? I decided to just jump straight up into the air to fly away. When I did that it was like a I got caught into something and felt like I was being pulled up. I was being pulled up fast and I could see the clouds pass me by and the higher

I went the more things started to turn to black. I dont remember what happened after that but I became conscious again when I saw my body floating back to my bed. My body was covered in sheets as I floated back to my bed and this view was 3rd person. I woke up laying down the opposite way I went to sleep and I had a dry blood stain on my shin. I realized that my dad did too.

Here are my questions... if I was astral why would they try to capture me? Is that even possible to capture someones astral self? What would happen to my physical body if my astral body was captured? Do you think they would reprogram my astral body to do things for them?
Old 10-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Guide

IF your waking Consciousness is not yet Awakened via Grace ...... yes, you can be held momentarily in Astral Prisons ~

Why??? A: because you are not yet LIBERATED .... SELF REALIZED ~

NOTHING ~!

NOT POSSIBLE ~!

When you are Self Realized .... to a certain degree .... the Astral Guard opens the DOOR of the Astral Prison and you NEVER return to it~

Then you begin to FLY FREE ~