Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2016, 03:41 AM
Pathfinder
Amazing! I want to learn this! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i have found something interesting during my last projection.
i was just wondering around our universe, exploring many different planets,moons and stars. While doing this, i came across many different planets that had intelligent life forms that live in the physical just like we do, i would say about 85-90% of the races i found are all humanoid, many had different features then us, but mostly they all had the same shape as us, for instance, they all had 2 eyes, a head, 2 arms, 2 legs, hands and fingers ect..
there was a few that were insect like beings, i found one planet that has super intelligent mantis type beings, they looked like giant praying mantises lol.
i learned very quickly to not assume to know there level of intelligence based on our experiences with the insects on our planet, i mean, i kinda assumed they were just insects and that there mind must be just like the insects that we know of on earth.....boy was i wrong lol!
after about 5 minuets after i arrived there, they noticed my presence, they knew i was there, they could not see me but they could sense me! i felt them talking to each other through telepathy, they were irritated at the fact that i thought of them as nothing more then insects, they were baffled at how one being such as myself could manage to visit them by projecting my mind even though my mind set was so narrow that automaticly judged them with out any understanding of them.i felt sooo bad after this and i apologized many, many times, i agreed that they were right and i was wrong.i told them that i was still working on myself, they understood and decided to forgive me for my ignorance, i was so grateful! these beings did not have any sort of technology, they all survived from nature and were quite happy.

as I was flying around checking out there planet, i seen that all over there planet, there was some type of organic material growing every where that provided shelter for them, it looked kinda like coral or something, these shelters were roundish and were hallow, it looked like the mantis race had carved out there door ways into these shelters, these shelters were amazing!
they were not fancy or anything, the amazing part was how the shelters behaved, for instance, if it was cold, then the shelters have have some sort of reaction to the cold and then produce heat that kept the insides warm, if it was hot, then the shelter would react to the heat and then keep the insides cool. I cant recall how the structures feel to the touch, i tried to feel them but i kept passing through them lol.

any way, i continued on my journey soon after i met them, i found 25 planets that had intelligent life forms, they mostly all communicated using telepathy, a few used words like we do, the interesting part of all this is i only 1 planet that was like earth, they used currency like we do and they build cities like we do.
all the other planets i found were totally different then earth, none of them used any type of money or currency, none of them had governments, none of them had prisons or jails, none of them had any type of weapons or killings, none of them had ever experienced war, war was literally not even a thought or concept of war on most these planets, not of them ever had presidents or leaders, they all just lived as equals.
most the planets all made some type of system of fair trade, its like each group of beings on the planet were responsible for there own community, the planets were divided into sections, each sections community provided all the the things needed to sustain life, all as equals.there are many planets that worked this way, they all lived in peace with each other.many had highly advanced technology just like ours, about half of the planets were at the same level of technology as we are, some even more advanced.
then something dawned on me, if an alien invasion were to happen any where in the universe, i can almost guarantee that the humans on earth would be the ones doing the invasion, we are the threat, not them.
i am now truly glad that we do not have the technology needed for vast space travels, if we did, our governments and military would abuse the technology to its limits.so i think us humans need to be rid of military and weapons before you venture into the cosmos.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Experiencer
Dutchiexxx, reading your original post and your descriptions of the coral where the creatures lived it occurred to me--have you ever considered perhaps you are not projecting out into the universe but within the universe of your very own body? As it is often compared to the universe at large, how can we know which we are exploring--the inner or outer? The idea of the coral reacting to the temperatures, much like homeostasis in the body, brought this idea to mind. Just a thought I thought was worth sharing.
Old 26-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Guide

Technically speaking Everything outside is inside and everything inside is outside... So below as above? ;)
Old 26-11-2016, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Reminds me of Edgar Rice Burroughs books on Mars. Maybe not because the characters matched your aliens but the strangeness and wonderfulness of the scenes. I used to think they were over the top but now I think maybe he knew more than we were told!
Old 28-11-2016, 12:54 AM
Knower

This is such a fascinating thread! Reading about other planets and universes makes me feel so small.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Knower

What an amazing thread!
Old 28-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Deactivated Account
As awesome as it sounds, to someone with insectophobia this would be their worst nightmare.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLioness
Dutchiexxx, reading your original post and your descriptions of the coral where the creatures lived it occurred to me--have you ever considered perhaps you are not projecting out into the universe but within the universe of your very own body? As it is often compared to the universe at large, how can we know which we are exploring--the inner or outer? The idea of the coral reacting to the temperatures, much like homeostasis in the body, brought this idea to mind. Just a thought I thought was worth sharing.

i guess its a matter of perspective.
i know what what im about ot say kinda conflicts with each other and may seem silly to some, but i think that everything that exist actually exist with in itself. see, every thing is energy, everything is connected. all the planets in this universe are in "space" but this "space" is composed of the same thing as everything else, just different form and structure.
when i project and explore the universe, its like im simply connecting to a different part of myself and experiencing a reality from a alternate perspective.when you travel with in, you find everything.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Technically speaking Everything outside is inside and everything inside is outside... So below as above? ;)

yes! i just said pretty much the same thing lol.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Guide

Yeah I found that out through my Astral Travels too but its the same thing with quantum physics. They keep getting better machines to see closer at atom they keep finding vast amounts of information and realizing that they need to go closer but when they do the same thing happens again. :P