Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Experiencer

meeting tf at the place of where I believed to shared a past life

I believe I am old soul. I've always been connected to this one street in my town ever since I was a little kid, I always knew I was going to live in this street. Now, growing up I have enter the world of Twin Flames. I felt connected to this one man who lives all the way across the globe, reason being I felt connected was because I believed he was the one I shared a past life with in the street, foward 2-3 months after telling my friend about me believing I lived a past life there with him, I see him for the first time on that same exact street. He lives all the way across the globe & we reunited on that street. Also, the lady's husband who founded the street died on my birthday, could o be the reincarnated version of her & her husband be my twin flame? What do you believe.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Administrator
Hello

I it possible. I have met my Twin Flame, we met before we met in the physical. He was going to jump from a cliff and take his life, I met him there and I told him to go home help was there. A couple of months later we met on SF. What I learned is that we shared a past life there (not knowing much about England I had flashes of information). I saw a house on the cliff and a farm. I saw an elderly couple living there, no kids, and he (my husband in the past life) went out one night for a walk and fell to his death. Me his wife in that past was so upset 3 months later I took my life there, thinking he had jumped. We found his grave but I was never buried as I committed sin. We learned there was a house there and that there had been many lives taken there as the history of romance lost is there.

When we first met on SF I had flashes of a house with a grass roof, not understanding such things would still exist he found the house. I had the name of the place (20 minutes from where he lived ). We were spinster sisters and we found our graves and the history of the house we lived in lined up. The Reverend of the local church was stunned.

This house LOL was the very house my now husband lost his virginity in. So past life connections that reflected in this lifetime.

We know of a few past lives we have shared and now we are married. We met on SF in the phsycial and years later we are married.

Lynn
Old 01-06-2016, 02:09 AM
Seeker

Wow! Powerful stories, both! I laud and applaud you both (you four!) for pursuing your instincts.

I am fortunate to be married to my Twin at present but we have never thought of trying to return to a physical, geographic place of one of our past lives together. (We have, however, returned to such places--together and separately--in hypnosis, meditation, touch, and dreams.) What an intriguing idea!
Old 01-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I it possible. I have met my Twin Flame, we met before we met in the physical. He was going to jump from a cliff and take his life, I met him there and I told him to go home help was there. A couple of months later we met on SF. What I learned is that we shared a past life there (not knowing much about England I had flashes of information). I saw a house on the cliff and a farm. I saw an elderly couple living there, no kids, and he (my husband in the past life) went out one night for a walk and fell to his death. Me his wife in that past was so upset 3 months later I took my life there, thinking he had jumped. We found his grave but I was never buried as I committed sin. We learned there was a house there and that there had been many lives taken there as the history of romance lost is there.

When we first met on SF I had flashes of a house with a grass roof, not understanding such things would still exist he found the house. I had the name of the place (20 minutes from where he lived ). We were spinster sisters and we found our graves and the history of the house we lived in lined up. The Reverend of the local church was stunned.

This house LOL was the very house my now husband lost his virginity in. So past life connections that reflected in this lifetime.

We know of a few past lives we have shared and now we are married. We met on SF in the phsycial and years later we are married.

Lynn
Woah, that's so amazing! I have a question, how did you meet your twin flame before you met in the physical? This is such an interesting story I'm intrigue! How do you remember your past life so well I can only feel connections to things and that's where I realize it has to do with my past life. What an amazing story
Old 01-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman Paul
Wow! Powerful stories, both! I laud and applaud you both (you four!) for pursuing your instincts.

I am fortunate to be married to my Twin at present but we have never thought of trying to return to a physical, geographic place of one of our past lives together. (We have, however, returned to such places--together and separately--in hypnosis, meditation, touch, and dreams.) What an intriguing idea!
Thank you! & that's very nice, hopefully the same can happen to me! Hehehe if you do return to your past life place, let me know how it goes & if you discover anything interesting! Wish you the best!