Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-04-2011, 02:44 AM
Master
What do you guys see through your third eye?

What stuff do you guys see through your third eye? Do you get trippy dreams or anything? Do you get scared at times?
Old 16-04-2011, 03:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
What stuff do you guys see through your third eye? Do you get trippy dreams or anything? Do you get scared at times?

Truth, which is only scary when you refuse to accept it.
Old 16-04-2011, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Truth, which is only scary when you refuse to accept it.
i meant like visions at night
Old 16-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
i meant like visions at night

Nope, no visions. I just know when I see the truth, can't really explain it. Some people get them, I don't. It used to bother me, now it doesn't.
Old 16-04-2011, 05:19 AM
Knower

Scared only for brief moments when i allow myself to fantasize and feel things that aren't there. Never lasts. Since you posted this under Auras and Chakras i'll respond by saying yes, I see color when my eyes are closed at night time. Visions like foreshadowing things to come I do not, but my dreams do visualize my past, present and future. Define "trippy"? I understand how you mean, but you'd have to be more specific..most dreams are trippy :)
Old 16-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earth2bella
Scared only for brief moments when i allow myself to fantasize and feel things that aren't there. Never lasts. Since you posted this under Auras and Chakras i'll respond by saying yes, I see color when my eyes are closed at night time. Visions like foreshadowing things to come I do not, but my dreams do visualize my past, present and future. Define "trippy"? I understand how you mean, but you'd have to be more specific..most dreams are trippy :)
I had lots of weird experiences prior to sleep while in meditation. I would see lots of strange stuff like places and beings ans just weird trippy stuff in general. swirling stars and colours and angels and dragons, faces and eyes. I stil see eyes a lot. It was like channel weird on tv.
Old 16-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Dilchannan

I usually see colors swirling around like the vapors of gasoline, or like on a hot day looking ahead down the street....I also get images or flashes of people and faces a lot too. Sometimes I wonder if there just flashes of people I have come in to contact with at some point. Other times, I know I have not seen them in the physical world because of their shape..Every part of their face seems exaggerated and super defined...Hard to describe..

Have I been scared, only once during meditation, I seen a face that almost looked melted, and the moans and groans of agony and despair...Scared me a little...But that only happened once thank God!

Peace
Old 16-04-2011, 03:52 PM
MYFIGO

I used to see faces coming at me when I closed my eyes at night. Now I only do if I'm doing a healing for someone and I am experiencing what they experience.

Two nights ago, I closed my eyes for meditation and a large very gray looking hand waved over my face, only about 2" away. It startled me momentarily... but did not scare me.

On occasion, I open my eyes physically and see a vision... like the monkey last week hanging from my light fixture. (that one really startled me! ) I believe he was a spirit I picked up from visiting a friends house.

When I was younger, I'd have a vision of a huge spider (body the size of a dinner plate) hanging over my face (just a foot away). The horrifying part was opening my eyes and still seeing it there. I didn't know what I do now and would roll out from under it screaming. It was many years before I was ready to embrace my psychic abilities.

I also see colored spheres that represent chakras when I do healing as well. I attempt to visualize each chakra in my mind, but the real condition is what shows up. Sometimes the chakra needs encouragement from me, other times it is breathtakingly beautiful and I am awestruck by it.

When I do my healing, I begin with a familiar scene but it quickly takes off on its own. So the first part is imagination... but only the first couple of seconds... after that, it is a vision.

Fear can be so crippling in the beginning, but you can learn to meet it head on and in doing so are free to experience so much more. I'd be glad to explain more if you'd like to send me a PM. Mastering the fear of things that are frightening in the dark will also carry over into your day world. You'll gain a self-confidence you never dreamed possible.
Old 17-04-2011, 02:41 PM
NyxWych

At night I see colours, orbs and dark figures. Images of faces/eyes/landscapes were more defined when I closed my eyes. Throughout my child/teenagehood I never slept without a light on. It terrified me and drove me to insomnia.

I now use a combination of crystals that help me to sleep undisturbed.

Anyone have an inkling of an idea as to why some people are so much more "sensitive" at night. Are they future, past, or could it be some form of channeling? I could never understand this
Old 19-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Master
usually colors, once aura and images, lots and lots of images