Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-02-2015, 06:53 AM
bliss

Astral Travel to a Special Room

Experiment for those who can Astral Travel and want to meet a Billionaire in person :)

My best friend knows well a Billionaire who is interested in Consciousness, etc. He is searching for 5 of the best younger astral travelers out there, and hopes to find them within 3 years. :) If you can pass a simple test, we can meet in the United States, do some experiments over a week or 10 weeks (free housing, food, transportation), and then, if those things pass, we go to the Billionaire and present our ideas and build some neat MIT of Eternal Life Sciences. :) Due to the violent nature of some people on Earth, at this pre-initial stage, we prefer to be low key and to not have a website.

But my friends and i have dedicated a new target location, where projectors from all over the world can go and find out what the room contains, color of walls, etc. If you are successful, email or pm me. The winner will come to the area where many Billionaires can meet and co-create with us a brighter future of World Peace and perhaps 9000 year lifespans. :) The rule is only 1 failed attempt per year, and each email has to have 5 minimum specific unique details of the room; if the details are false, it is a failed attempt and you need wait a year to perfect your skills. If it's close, multiple trials a year may be possible. One cannot apply more than thrice a year with partially failed attempts.

Before you spend time emailing me, make sure you project to another test physical location and identify it correctly, to know you can do this experiment via your soul. :) For more details on that, read carefully https://plus.google.com/110265788529...ts/cngeEMxm4wH

Thank you and may love-peace-joy prevail on Earth. :) Exact remote viewing has been proven thousands of times by universities-etc. Moderator Tobi agrees for example you can see a copy of the real world by astral travel (the RTZ copy of real world), as she explained. ♥ This seeing is basically a form of "remote viewing" so to speak.
Old 18-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss
Thank you and may love-peace-joy prevail on Earth. :) Exact remote viewing has been proven thousands of times by universities-etc. Moderator Tobi agrees for example you can see a copy of the real world by astral travel (the RTZ copy of real world), as she explained. ♥ This seeing is basically a form of "remote viewing" so to speak.
Where is the proof though? There is no proof let alone a million times worth of proof. The RTZ is not a copy of the "real world", it at times can mimic what is in the physical dimension but that reflection only extends to a certain degree and anyone who ventures out of their home and/or the starting position in the RTZ will begin to see more and more differences. Also RVing and APing are not the same thing so applying so-called proof of RVing to APing doesn't work because they are not the same thing. It's like applying proof of UFOs toward the Big Foot theory. Even if a person projects into the RTZ space of wherever it is you want them to there is no guarantee whatever object you think will be there will be. Theoretically speaking a person who is skilled at manifestation could attempt to manifest it into the RTZ but the manifestation will likely either be removed by a being who lives in that space or it will be highly distorted. Just because you own a house in the physical dimension doesn't mean you own that space in another Earth dimension such as the RTZ. Just like people build houses in this dimension and decorate those houses and so forth so do the beings who live in the RTZ. Expecting the RTZ to be just as the space it overlaps is bound to lead to failure unfortunately, because we are not the Gods of the RTZ and we do not control it. But if a billionaire wants to waste their money trying to prove something that cannot be proven in those terms then that is completely up to him or her. Astral projection is proven on a singular basis by the projector to the projector, anything other that unfortunately is going to be speculation, opinion, belief, or fabrication. If it was any different then there would be real tangible proof that exists everywhere we look, and not just people on a forum claiming there is proof when there is not. I have found that what a person sees in the RTZ is based more on their own perception than what actually exists there, and so what you likely see in the RTZ is going to be different from what the next person likely sees even if you're technically in the exact same space. And because of this I am sure you can imagine why seeing an object in a dimension that it doesn't exist is far-fetched. Sure people claim to have done it, people claim there is proof and evidence, and yet anytime they are asked about it the evidence never appears.
Old 18-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Ascender
Took me a while to read everything, never seem so much writing
Old 18-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Master

Hear is another idea . Tell the billionaire to learn to astral project , then he/she can get in to the board rooms of different corp. s see what is going on . See witch to invest in , make more billions . Just my wild thoughts .