Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-02-2015, 06:45 AM
littlefish59

Can someone plz explain this ?

Hi everyone I'm new here and this is my first post. You can call me either by my username or Lisa-Marie ^^

Recently I've been getting really vivid lucid dreaming and I think they have some kind of symbolism in them or otherwise they're completely random and a piece of my imagination (I'm an artist and a musician so I'm thinking creatively and / or logically alot), and a strong believer in karma. I haven't meditated or done any spiritual practice for months and I don't feel connected (hectic life atm) however I do pick up 'subliminal' things but can't recall when I get them, whether I'm awake or asleep and sometimes I feel like I lose sense of time but this happens for like a split second at any time.

Sometimes I can sense a presence, don't know who or what is there but I can also get very sensitive to energy and get goose pimples, when I want to make myself connect with the spiritual side I feel like I'm 'blocked up' in a way and my meditations aren't very deep and I find trouble with focusing.

I dreamed that I was walking up a hill, there were some woods in front of me with very dense plantation, I got through some of the tall grass and couldn't really see where I was going or know how long I was walking for. I decided to turn right and I started to see vines hanging down from garden scaffolding just inches from the top of my head then in front of me was a place IDENTICAL to the love tunnel in Ukraine (I have never known that existed). There was a train that used this track shortly after I discovered it, it was rusty red, yellow and squared in shape and was extremely fast and loud. It startled me even though I was quite distant from it.

I've also had a dream of being in a place identical to the wisteria flower tunnel and modern architecture I've never seen before, and places in the street, cities and parks I soon visited later... Weirdly I seem to always get visions of being in a place a short time before I actually go there (can be the on the same day or a few months later), and I feel I also met deceased family members, one of them for the first time.

I don't truly feel connected and I don't really think much of the visions because of those blockages I get.

TLDR; I have problems connecting with the spiritual side, but sometimes it connects with me briefly and very vividly in visions or subliminal messages.
Old 19-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . We all go out of body at night , and some times remember as a dream . My guess would be that your mentel energy is directing you to these places you see in your dreams .
Old 19-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Master
Hello littlefish and welcome to the site!! If you feel a presence with you that may be your guide as long as you don't feel uncomfortable or anything from the dark side. In regards to the dreams there is a dream section on the site that's very helpful if you like you can re-post this message.