Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Master
be careful of your intent and your emotional state when you project since that may determine what vibrational level you are at and what beings you may encounter.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Guide
I frequently dream of having sex with someone on the Astral. It is usually with someone I know and trust. I do not normally go wander around on the lower Astral planes anyway. I am always on the higher planes where I am a vibrational match to that plane. There is a lot of love there.

It is very unlikely (but not impossible) that some of us might visit the lower astral planes, but I would not expect anyone of a higher vibration to want to have sex with someone of a lower vibration who is about to inflict harm on them.

Last night in my dream I was sitting next to someone in a group setting. It felt like we were all at a picnic in the park. I exchanged a kiss with the person and we held hands.
Old 17-02-2015, 10:37 PM
cool101

usally when you dream you are usally on the lower astralplane
Old 18-02-2015, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
An "ex" is not likley to be a blood/energy sucking demon . Its usly best to check out ones sex partner first , phy/astral .
Nobody said the "ex" would be, that wasn't the point. The point was if you go into a dream or projection filled with intentions and desires of lust that a vampire will sense that energy and seek you out, and this is incredibly true unfortunately. And the beings who would seek out your energy released through astral sex are all capable of shape-shifting, meaning that they very easily could appear in the image of the ex you're seeking out. And so you will believe that you're having sex with your ex when in reality you're not and you're having sex with an energetic vampire. And if you give up your energy so easily to an energetic vampire obviously they are going to come back and seek you out again in the future, because that is their currency and what they are seeking. The chances of a projector finding a body in another dimension that currently is housing their ex's consciousness is incredibly low, they are a thousand times more likely to end up having sex with an energetic vampire pretending to be their ex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
I frequently dream of having sex with someone on the Astral. It is usually with someone I know and trust. I do not normally go wander around on the lower Astral planes anyway. I am always on the higher planes where I am a vibrational match to that plane. There is a lot of love there.

It is very unlikely (but not impossible) that some of us might visit the lower astral planes, but I would not expect anyone of a higher vibration to want to have sex with someone of a lower vibration who is about to inflict harm on them.

Last night in my dream I was sitting next to someone in a group setting. It felt like we were all at a picnic in the park. I exchanged a kiss with the person and we held hands.
I disagree. In all of my visits to the "higher" realms I have never once experienced any beings having sex. But in the lower-realms it is incredibly rampant everywhere you look, because sex is a desire and in the lower-realms being's desires control them and the beings do not control their desires. That is the reason they are in the lower-realms to begin with... In the higher-realms it is the opposite and the beings control their desires. I would be incredibly suspect of any being having sex in what I perceive to be the higher-planes, because life there is simple (although an illusion of the Matrix) and they have gotten rid of many of the distractions. They don't even eat solid foods because they knew it would be a distraction, and so they only drink a liquid soup infused with necessary nutrients as well as magnetic and solar energy. I am pretty sure that desires such as sex and so forth have completely dissipated by the time someone reaches the higher-realms, and that if someone is perceiving sex in a realm then it is not likely as high as they suspect it to be. Because I have been to lower-realms and I have been to higher-realms and every instance of sex I have seen was in the lower-realms. The lower you go the more rampant it is to the point where you see huge groups of beings having sex in the middle of clubs, schools, and so forth.
Old 18-02-2015, 06:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Nobody said the "ex" would be, that wasn't the point. The point was if you go into a dream or projection filled with intentions and desires of lust that a vampire will sense that energy and seek you out, and this is incredibly true unfortunately. And the beings who would seek out your energy released through astral sex are all capable of shape-shifting, meaning that they very easily could appear in the image of the ex you're seeking out. And so you will believe that you're having sex with your ex when in reality you're not and you're having sex with an energetic vampire. And if you give up your energy so easily to an energetic vampire obviously they are going to come back and seek you out again in the future, because that is their currency and what they are seeking. The chances of a projector finding a body in another dimension that currently is housing their ex's consciousness is incredibly low, they are a thousand times more likely to end up having sex with an energetic vampire pretending to be their ex.
Well said Astral Explorer..