Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have actually been told by beings in a lower-vibrational dimension that they weren't allowed to go into a higher-vibrational one unless they had an "invitation."

I have read and seen from friends that this is true.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:

I have actually been told by beings in a lower-vibrational dimension that they weren't allowed to go into a higher-vibrational one unless they had an "invitation."

I can confirm that as well, both from first hand experience and at least a half dozen other individuals accounts.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I can confirm that as well, both from first hand experience and at least a half dozen other individuals

Very interesting. I figured it wasn't because I didn't want to but wanted to squelch the argument before it started. ;)
Old 05-02-2015, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I can confirm that as well, both from first hand experience and at least a half dozen other individuals accounts.
It's interesting because I tend not to take information I gather in lower-vibrational realms as definitive truth as I know these beings have no problem lying and so forth. But seeing that other people have experienced the same thing is interesting to me.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
It's interesting because I tend not to take information I gather in lower-vibrational realms as definitive truth as I know these beings have no problem lying and so forth. But seeing that other people have experienced the same thing is interesting to me.

Maybe next time try asking for an invitation of your higher guide and see what happens? :)
Old 05-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Guide
The Astral planes and beyond

As far as I understand from some well known occult authors, we as souls who are still trapped here on the earth plane for whatever reason (Karmic debt, learning we do etc) dip in and out of the Astral planes during incarnations.

The Astral Planes consist of many vibrational levels, and we always return to the level for which we are a vibrational match. We stay there until we reincarnate, and then we live a life, learn stuff, pay off debts etc.

In order to escape the Astral planes and ascend to the Higher planes beyond, we need to have a SOUL Awakening which must begin in the Earth plane (Apparently!! )

If we do sufficient learning during this awakening lifetime, we may progress enough to continue back onto the Higher Planes without having to come back. Our Spirit Guides are also Astral Plane bound, but are helping us with our learning and growth.

The only way (apparently!) to escape the Astral Planes is by invitation to the Higher Planes. And this is how it was given to me.

We should choose an Angelic being from one or more of the Higher Planes, ie, Raziel, Tzadkiel etc. Learn their sigils, learn how to invoke them, learn how to communicate with them, and build a relationship with them WHILE YOU ARE HERE on this plane.

Once you pass over after your lifetime, you use that sigil and communication channel, to help you further in your growth, and you ask for their blessing and help with your ascension, and initiation to one of the Higher Planes, which would be the sphere of the Tree of Life which they reside on and rule over.
So for Tzadkiel it would be the Sphere of Chesed, for Raphael it would be the Sphere of Tipharet etc.

They would obviously task you with something, and test you, and should you pass they will be happy to invite you / initiate you to ascend onto that realm.

I hope that this makes sense. If there is anyone who could verify or elaborate on this I will be happy to hear your views.

Old 05-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account

The Astral planes and beyond

The astral planes and beyond

Last edited by acitak : 06-02-2015 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Deactivated Account

[ :
Old 06-02-2015, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
As far as I understand from some well known occult authors, we as souls who are still trapped here on the earth plane for whatever reason (Karmic debt, learning we do etc) dip in and out of the Astral planes during incarnations.

The Astral Planes consist of many vibrational levels, and we always return to the level for which we are a vibrational match. We stay there until we reincarnate, and then we live a life, learn stuff, pay off debts etc.

In order to escape the Astral planes and ascend to the Higher planes beyond, we need to have a SOUL Awakening which must begin in the Earth plane (Apparently!! )

If we do sufficient learning during this awakening lifetime, we may progress enough to continue back onto the Higher Planes without having to come back. Our Spirit Guides are also Astral Plane bound, but are helping us with our learning and growth.

The only way (apparently!) to escape the Astral Planes is by invitation to the Higher Planes. And this is how it was given to me.

We should choose an Angelic being from one or more of the Higher Planes, ie, Raziel, Tzadkiel etc. Learn their sigils, learn how to invoke them, learn how to communicate with them, and build a relationship with them WHILE YOU ARE HERE on this plane.

Once you pass over after your lifetime, you use that sigil and communication channel, to help you further in your growth, and you ask for their blessing and help with your ascension, and initiation to one of the Higher Planes, which would be the sphere of the Tree of Life which they reside on and rule over.
So for Tzadkiel it would be the Sphere of Chesed, for Raphael it would be the Sphere of Tipharet etc.

They would obviously task you with something, and test you, and should you pass they will be happy to invite you / initiate you to ascend onto that realm.

I hope that this makes sense. If there is anyone who could verify or elaborate on this I will be happy to hear your views.

How can we be certain what an angel's name is? What their sigils are? What their role, position, or job is? Or any of that. The majority of the information out there regarding these matters is purely man-made speculation, opinions, and beliefs. You could invoke the sigil of what you think is an angel and end up invoking some incredibly intelligent dark-being who has manipulated Humans into believing he is a "good" angel. The word angel means messenger and nothing more, anything other than that is conjecture created in a attempt to categorize things and try and demystify things we can't possible know the specifics of. People simply fill in the blanks as they see fit to make themselves comfortable when dealing with something or someone they really know nothing about. In my opinion there is no "good" angel. Angels always make it known that they are higher than us, that is why there is a corrupt hierarchy of beings of light, "ascended masters", and angels. These terms are created to make a being seem higher than the next being and to create desire in a person to achieve what those "higher" beings have appeared to achieve.

But personally I believe it's all an illusion. Angels, ascended masters, light and dark... It's all been created to keep people in a endless cycle of death and reincarnation because this way people will believe that they "need to do more work" or have to make up for bad "karma" and so forth. If you tell someone one day they will be some powerful angel just like the ones they see and deify of course they are going to reincarnate in an attempt to do that, and thus the cycle of reincarnation stays intact and more souls remain stuck inside of this system. The beings who control and manage this system are incredibly good at it and know how to play on people's desires, emotions, and so forth. They will use "karma" and past-lives as a guilt trip into making a being decide they will reincarnate but first they get to go to a pleasant feeling and appearing light-realm and then one random day an angel shows up and tells them it's their time to reincarnate and they are forced to reincarnate because of the agreement they made prior to going to that light-realm. They know what will work on each individual and will use guilt, fear, love, desire to reconnect with lost loved ones, false promises, and so much more to make you basically use your free-will and agree to reincarnate.

If we were left alone at the time of our death we would shed all of our vibrational bodies and eventually leave this system completely and return to our source of creation. But that is why they have created "angels" and so forth because that way they will intercede (something angels are known for doing) in that process and come and tell us what we've done wrong and we have more work to do. But if you ignore them and just sit there and meditate and focus on yourself eventually you will be able to leave the system we are trapped in. If you make no agreements with them no matter how wonderful the things they offer and promise you sound you will eventually leave. If you remain calm and fearless when they try and scare you with your darkest fears and then offer you the light (of course only if you agree to reincarnate in the future) eventually you will leave. The entire after-death system where other beings are involved has been created to prevent us from shedding enough of the vibrations and bodies necessary to leave this system and return to the Galactic Core. The darkest of dark beings know this and they choose to stay because they are egotistical, get to feed off of other being's energy, and they are powerful and get to boss a lot of other beings around in their own hierarchy. The "Angels of Light" know all of this as well but they choose to instead of playing the "dark" role to play the "light" role and to make it appear like they are for our benefit and care about us and our situation. They would rather deceive and lie to us so that they get to be powerful and high up in their hierarchy and of course so that they can receive energy through worship as well. That is what this entire system is here for - energy. And that energy is coming from us.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Guide
Arrow

<<How can we be certain what an angel's name is? What their sigils are? What their role, position, or job is? Or any of that. ..>>

Well then

The Mystery traditions are for those who are ready to follow the Path. When the ears are ready to hear the lips of wisdom will speak.

The Occult Path is not for everyone. Those who are not ready to awaken will stay asleep and keep reincarnating until they are ready to awaken.

There are numerous Lodges and Mystery schools to teach what we need to hear to help us with this journey. I myself decided to follow the path if self-initiation, and I was guided to buy the books on Kabbalah High Magick and other Magickal systems, which is where I get my information from.

Lost 6th and 7th books of Moses - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_a...Books_of_Moses

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Modern-Magic.../dp/0738715786

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kabbalah-Mag...296 01&sr=1-1

The Books by Franz Bardon are also extremely valuable.

In the Christian mindset - every angel is a demon of darkness, because most people have not learned how to become sensitive to energy vibrations, and cannot tell the difference between higher and lower vibrations.

Once you have developed the skills of energy work, you are able to know what you are dealing with. This path is not for the ignorant. You DO need to study the Tree of life and its correspondences.

Good luck.