Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 30-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Ascender

Pendulum and letter board

Hi Everyone,

I have been a using a pendulum for about a year now but I want to get past the simple yes and no questions and start using a letter board. I printed one out that I found online and I have gotten a few words from it but for the most part I get a bunch of letters that don't make real words. I think the main thing is that I don't trust it right now because I feel like the answers I got came from me and not my guides. Can anyone share the best way to use a letter board, or if they have a style of one they can recommend? I was thinking of making my own, but then thought maybe I'm just not being patient enough.

Thank you in advance! :)
A
Old 30-07-2014, 02:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello amitc,

I would think it would take forever to get answers or have a conversation using a pendulum and a letter board of any kind. Why don't you just ask direct, and see what you get for answers ? take a paper and pen and do automatic writing ..... you ask the question and you get the answer from whoever you are speaking with, just write down whatever comes to your mind after you ask the question, without stopping to think about it. It may take some practice, but definitely better than the letter board and pendulum idea, in my opinion.

sorry I didn't have the answer you were looking for .......

Dream Angel xx
Old 30-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Ascender

Yeah it does take forever haha! I'm kind of trying different things to see what works best for me at the moment. I have tried automatic writing in the past but I think right now my main issue is trusting what I hear. Do you have any tips for automatic writing?

Thank you!
Old 31-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Ascender

Nevermind! I tried automatic writing last night on my computer instead of hand writing and it worked really great. :)
Old 02-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

I am sorry amitc, I didn't see your question ....

great to hear your automatic writing worked really great !