Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-04-2011, 04:59 PM
aser's homie

Smile I Quit That.

It seems that a life without constructed love is ruffled bad.

I know now that the awareness of my own will be the way life guides me like the motivation of my dreams come to life, I had to trigger what I attract in my dreams through my own deliberate intended dreams of heart and mind so it came to pass in my lifetime that I am an verification of what happens through me by my own critical thinking. Dreams come true to reality, but first it must be experience through key figuring in hidden messages. Interpreting comes from asking meaning from higher source.

It comes to be that I feel like I am half more a vain person than with to do with the respect of love. If I am not going to believe in a love like I believe in that all deserve a car to get by in life. I need to breathe and talk love, not just use it and consume it. I better be a scared fool if not knowing how to love because love eliminates the haste and emanates guiltless all over again.

I believe to love like pancake being well served is the indication and motivation that oneself is strong enough to caliber to the quality of soul. I do not recommend silly love but the excused love that stirs the quality and just because oneself wasn't silly headed into refuging in dissention or refuging in ego just because of having excess baggages of life nobody cares about like we think.Amen.
Old 30-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

"Breathe and talk love." Yes! Thanks for the wonderful post, my friend.
Old 30-04-2011, 06:26 PM
bbr

Hi aser. It would help if you could re-word that and make it clear what it is you're sharing.
Old 30-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Simon Karlos

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr
Hi aser. It would help if you could re-word that and make it clear what it is you're sharing.

Bbr, cheerful and appreciative as always!

It takes an unclear mind to see confusion, whereas it takes a clear mind in order to see clarity in the "unclear."
Old 30-04-2011, 08:58 PM
aser's homie

Wow, Simon Karlos. You brinked a message worth the read to me.

Bbr, alrighty. Not to worry.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:14 AM
bbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
It takes an unclear mind to see confusion, whereas it takes a clear mind in order to see clarity in the "unclear."
Okay, thanks.

Last edited by bbr : 01-05-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:18 AM
bbr

Post removed.

Last edited by bbr : 01-05-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Master
Hi aser :)
aser I am not sure that i have understood your post the way you meant it to be understood however i understood it in my way and found it very enriching so i decided to share what i got from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by aser
I know now that the awareness of my own will be the way life guides me like the motivation of my dreams come to life,

Yes I agree … we need to learn through our own experience ... others cant walk the road for us and why would we want them to ...

Quote:
I had to trigger what I attract in my dreams through my own deliberate intended dreams of heart and mind so it came to pass in my lifetime that I am an verification of what happens through me by my own critical thinking. Dreams come true to reality, but first it must be experience through key figuring in hidden messages. Interpreting comes from asking meaning from higher source.

Oh ok … so do you mean introducing/bringing love into your life through prayer or affirmation or meditation?

Quote:
It comes to be that I feel like I am half more a vain person than with to do with the respect of love If I am not going to believe in a love like I believe in that all deserve a car to get by in life. I need to breathe and talk love, not just use it and consume it.

Yep … lack of sincerity in any ‘commitment’ to love is truly in vain …

Quote:
I better be a scared fool if not knowing how to love because love eliminates the haste and emanates guiltless all over again.

Well yes we always have a choice hey and for me, true love does see fear dissipate ... that fear can involve a feeling of desperation ... the need to rush to 'get' love becomes a thing of the past …

Quote:
I believe to love like pancake being well served is the indication and motivation that oneself is strong enough to caliber to the quality of soul. I do not recommend silly love but the excused love that stirs the quality and just because oneself wasn't silly headed into refuging in dissention or refuging in ego just because of having excess baggages of life nobody cares about like we think.

Yes! Love is/can be very humbling and soul stirring indeed
Old 02-05-2011, 08:08 PM
aser's homie

Thank you sound.

I pray to God for my dreams to readjust in consequences after dreaming something bully and I understand it works. I ask for interpretations from Holy Ghost and that works.

What about if someone elsewise is fighting our own power to love through egos that have long been built, highly established and are clever beyond common thinking at it? Forgive them they know not what they do? Isn't that pushing the envelope of letting someone celebrate in mischief? What are we made of then, sound? If someone underestimates me in person hard and wishes to nail down on me, will I be like a frog trying to swim on a clean glass of water knowing I can be comfortable with what I belong in swampy substance? Am I to be like a smiling lion everyone can out-ressle just because I love?

I make peace by far fetch, but I as a man sit at the seat of judgement because I am better than everybody by internal reasons? But why be in pangs, I am not in pangs I am confident and humble and now I notice that not all are on same page and that nobody wants to be anyone's fool.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you sound.

I pray to God for my dreams to readjust in consequences after dreaming something bully and I understand it works. I ask for interpretations from Holy Ghost and that works.

Very cool aser … if something works and brings more happiness and peace of mind then keep doing it I say … we certainly prove to ourselves that we get what we wish for hey … whether it be through wisdom or worry …

Quote:
What about if someone elsewise is fighting our own power to love through egos that have long been built, highly established and are clever beyond common thinking at it?
That is a hard one I agree and some people don’t want others to enjoy something they don’t have … if that is happening then you give them a wide berth and leave them to their own devices … you will end up gravitating toward someone who you harmonize with more deeply …

Quote:
Forgive them they know not what they do? Isn't that pushing the envelope of letting someone celebrate in mischief?
No I don’t think so … if someone’s motivation is to ‘get up to no good’ then your love and understanding isn’t going to make it worse brother. I understand what you are saying though aser. If people are always forgiving then where is the learning … they are not thinking in terms of forgiveness anyway ….they are blind to unspoken kindness …

Quote:
What are we made of then, sound?

For me, we are made of the ‘stuff’ of love aser …

Quote:
If someone underestimates me in person hard and wishes to nail down on me, will I be like a frog trying to swim on a clean glass of water knowing I can be comfortable with what I belong in swampy substance?
Yes … we are all equal … the poodle who goes to the pet parlour for a pamper every pay day will still sniff the homeless dogs butt given half a chance lol sorry couldn’t think of a better analogy

Quote:
Am I to be like a smiling lion everyone can out-ressle just because I love?

No definitely not … to love doesn’t mean to weaken or to allow oneself to be taken advantage of … you are all that you have ever been and more

Quote:
I make peace by far fetch, but I as a man sit at the seat of judgment because I am better than everybody by internal reasons?
But why be in pangs, I am not in pangs I am confident and humble and now I notice that not all are on same page and that nobody wants to be anyone's fool.

It is difficult sometimes for people to understand the changes they see in others … the only changes they identify with are their own, more often than not ...