Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Animus27

"Because without questions, we'd just have answers. And an answer without a question is a statement." - Mayor Adam West.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
it's all the mind of God

including this post and the person reading it

Of course we all are, I don't think anyone here really disputes this. The point is that since we are here in physical form I believe it is to experience this reality, not too dismiss it and claim that since it is all illusion we should dismiss it entirely as meaningless. Smell the flowers, love one another, be kind and compassionate, teach/learn/share, explore this amazing reality for all that it has to share with us.

Once you recognize that every other being is an aspect of the infinite just as you are it is extremely difficult to treat them without love and respect. I highly recommend immersing into this world as fully and deeply as you can, while at the same time flowing the unconditional love of the source through you every day.

Much more fun to live this way!

Love and Light
Old 02-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Master
The ideologys are not truely applicable and life is all about balance.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
this is the crux of the matter sound
this is NOT about what i think
it's NOT about what others have said in the past
it's about experience, you could say it's about being a mystic, about living the truth as your experience
and what is that experience?
that experience that the real truth is the aware presence in which ALL phenomenon is unfolding,
it is NOT about the interpretation of what all the phenomena is about, about you being a separate person, and then there the world out there, and other people that you have to deal with... this is all just the more mind stuff, just a story being told in time
it's about the living experience of being STILL, of being the AWARE SPACE in which all phenomena arise
so no, it's not about anyone else, or anything anyone else has said, although these pointers can help make sense of the new experience, but it's the new experience, the letting go of thought completely, and seeing reality as it is, not as you THINK it is
can you see now that just talking about this useless
you have to have the experience of freedom
you have to want it (more than continuing with your old story)
because the new experience has to completely destroy or "see through" the old experience
it's about wanting the truth more than wanting to be friends, being friends is the old paradigm
being One is the new one...
i don't like to sugar coat things the way you guys do here, it's doesn't feel right for me
truth is not something that can really be shared, truth IS the aware space in which all posts appear in/as
it' non compromising and doesn't give a high diddle about what ideas are being expressed in these threads
even all my ideas of truth do a poor job except but to point to this AWARE SPACE
that's all any of us can do
so how many posts out of the hundreds or thousands showing up here are pointing to the AWARE SPACE, to the NOW, to the PRESENT MOMENT as Eckhart calls it?
but of course the bottom line is, this AWARE SPACE, simple IS,
and talking about it, or even needing to point to it, or to realize it as your own true nature, is simply more ideas, more story...

Thanks for responding din … and sharing your story … again

I ask you with total sincerity ... what inspires you to keep returning to this community if you believe that people just like to sugar coat 'things' and that you are unable to share your truth effectively? What hold does this place have on you? Why would you bother with us lot?
Old 02-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleStrength
...since we are here in physical form I believe it is to experience this reality, not too dismiss it and claim that since it is all illusion we should dismiss it entirely as meaningless....

totaly agree with you GentleStrength
Old 02-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
in my own experience i would never talk about finding a balance .... {din, you talk about it alot, do you realize that?}

...there's really no one to do anything.... {our purpose is to do things, that is why the human mind is above all the other creatures on this planet, or is there another reason?}

...the bottom line is that any idea of being a someone is simply that, just an idea on steroids, that appears to have taken on a life of it's own, but it's actually only a thought.... {that is called daydreaming there is a difference between stillness and daydreaming, are you considering that?}

so wake up to the fact that you are not who you think you are, and then stay awake, don't go back into a dream of being a spiritual someone who can or can't do things, ... (can or can't, which one is it?}

...let me come back to the course in miracles quote: "nothing real can be threatened nothing unreal exists
therein lies the peace of God"
the real that can't be threatened is awareness itself, or consciousness, or spirit perhaps it's not a "thing" it does exist but does not exist as an "object" or appearance, it is the aware space in which all appearances arise the nothing unreal that appears to exist, is you and me and the world as we perceive it, this is just thought in the mind... {this sounds like word games and story time to me}

it's all the mind of God... {does this mean we all thing alike?)

din, you have a strong opinion and that is a great thing, hope you do not mind me questioning your thoughts?

mj
Old 02-05-2011, 06:40 PM
din

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
din, you have a strong opinion and that is a great thing, hope you do not mind me questioning your thoughts?

mj

by all means, question my thoughts

and i will gladly admit none of them are true

they're all just thoughts, no basis whatsoever in reality

this is my main message

there really is no message

nothing needs to be understood

nothing needs to be known

everything simply IS

and even that is saying way too much! lol
Old 02-05-2011, 06:44 PM
din

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Thanks for responding din … and sharing your story … again

I ask you with total sincerity ... what inspires you to keep returning to this community if you believe that people just like to sugar coat 'things' and that you are unable to share your truth effectively? What hold does this place have on you? Why would you bother with us lot?

and i answer you in all sincerity

i haven't a clue what's going on

i have no idea that you are really there asking me this question,

it may be simply an appearance with no basis whatsoever in reality

so as for answering why i post

i can't go there, since even the idea of posting is also questionable

can you see what i'm getting at?

it may all be a dream... just an appearance... just imagination... with no basis in reality whatsoever...whatever that means... lol
Old 02-05-2011, 06:46 PM
din

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleStrength
Of course we all are, I don't think anyone here really disputes this. The point is that since we are here in physical form I believe it is to experience this reality, not too dismiss it and claim that since it is all illusion we should dismiss it entirely as meaningless. Smell the flowers, love one another, be kind and compassionate, teach/learn/share, explore this amazing reality for all that it has to share with us.

Once you recognize that every other being is an aspect of the infinite just as you are it is extremely difficult to treat them without love and respect. I highly recommend immersing into this world as fully and deeply as you can, while at the same time flowing the unconditional love of the source through you every day.

Much more fun to live this way!

Love and Light

perhaps we're to wake up to the truth

and see this so called reality for what it is

just a thought!
Old 02-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Suspended
Hiya din

This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by din=
by all means, question my thoughts

and i will gladly admit none of them are true

they're all just thoughts, no basis whatsoever in reality

Then this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by din
perhaps we're to wake up to the truth

and see this so called reality for what it is

just a thought!

I'm getting from your posts that you don't want to be taken seriously.

Why don't you don a clown suit and take up residence in the lounge. Tell a few jokes and pass the champagne...