Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder

Chakra Book?

Hey Everyone :)

I'm interested in locating a book on the chakra system. I'm aware that there are several currently on the market. Specifically, I'm looking for one that expands further beyond the basic 7. I have owned The Wheels of Life and I found it to be quite useful. However, I'm seeking to explore further. I'm aware that there are more - some talk about 12-13, and others mention 32. Do any of you have recommendations for the best literary references that you are aware of?

Love&Light

<3
Old 12-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
Not sure. I have worked with these in meditations and transmission,I've also come across great info them online, but don't know if anyone's written a book on them.
I'll see if I can find that online info, but that'll be tomorrow as it's late at night and I'm off to bed. (I have to start Opera for that and that takes forever)
Old 13-09-2018, 02:23 AM
Knower
I am not aware of any books on these other chakras, but there is so much to do with the 7 frequently discussed chakras to keep you busy for lifetimes (seriously, lol).

I truly believe there are Earth Star and Soul Star chakras. In most of my prayer movements, I'm subconsciously reaching for both of them and "tying" them together in my heart center. I draw upon the soul star above my head and the earth star below my feet for simultaneously lifting my consciousness and grounding myself respectively. I know this isn't what you were asking for, but I hope it helps in some small way.

Love and Peace.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Guide

There's a huge book I got by Cyndi Dale "The Complete Book of Chakras". It's about 1,000 pages and covers a few different chakra systems and compares different beliefs. It's pretty thorough. I've read about half way through so far. Either way, I think it's a great reference book to have.
Old 14-11-2018, 06:39 AM
Suspended
Seeker

lots of online books as well trainers available who guides you on chakras system. do google and connect with them
Old 23-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Seeker

I'm reading a book called "Chakras - Seven Keys to Awakening and Healing the Energy Body" by Anodea Judith (Hay House Basics, 2016). The author recommends other books including "Layayoga: The Definitive Guide to the Chakras and Kundalini" by Sundar Shyam Goswami. The latter book is "translations of the old texts, focusing mostly on mantra and yantra practices. Also descriptions of the lesser-known subtler chakras" (Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1980).

Another recommendation in Anodea Judith's book is Susan Shumsky's "Exploring Chakras: Awaken Your Untapped Energy" which contains information on sub-chakras...and "things you won't find anywhere else" (The Career Press, 2003).
Old 03-12-2018, 08:37 AM
Suspended
Seeker

There is also lots of blogs available online which describe all the 7 chakras, their work and performance. These and their associated crystals are considered our companions for life. i am reading a blog from aurarium where they updates weekly about one chakras.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Been looking as well
Old 05-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Knower

Good book is by John Woodroffe ( A. Avalon), The serpent power. Is free on net in pdf. Or Sat cakra nirupana.
Good book is by Richard Willhelm, The secret of the golden flower. But, there are different terms. Chakra Ajna is there called Heavenly heart and chakra Anahata a fleshly heart.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpino
Good book is by John Woodroffe ( A. Avalon), The serpent power. Is free on net in pdf. Or Sat cakra nirupana.
Good book is by Richard Willhelm, The secret of the golden flower. But, there are different terms. Chakra Ajna is there called Heavenly heart and chakra Anahata a fleshly heart.
Excellent recommendations there.

My favourite Chakra Book is "Chakras - Energy Centres of Transformation" by Harish Johari.