Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Guide

True Self/Inner Self/Higher Self or Guides?

Why do some words come to you as swear words when asking your true self questions? I've found it surprising and wondered if it was the norm. Would guides use swear words? I don't mean them being used in a derogatory way to you just in a way to describe information they're giving.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Master
Hello Lolly.

My experiences with my guide has been he does use swear or curse words when something is important, or he wants to get my attention- or to take the communications seriously.

It has been my experience with my guide that he seems more human, than a very high vibrational picture perfect being.

This leads me to feel our guides are more close than we think.

That perhaps people put inhuman stipulations on them.

As you said my guide does not use these terms in a derogatory manner- he does not insult me, but he does expect me to pay attention and take things seriously when needed. He uses swear words to emphasize when something he is telling me is incredibly important.

He seems more human than how he first appeared to me- as someone divine in every sense- he may appear angelic, but he acts or speak just as you or I would.

This to me is a good indication- not a negative one.

But this is just my view of things.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Master
Hello Lolly,

My true self does not use curse words to emphasize an insight for me. However I can see where doing that would be effective.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hello Lolly.

My experiences with my guide has been he does use swear or curse words when something is important, or he wants to get my attention- or to take the communications seriously.

It has been my experience with my guide that he seems more human, than a very high vibrational picture perfect being.

This leads me to feel our guides are more close than we think.

That perhaps people put inhuman stipulations on them.

As you said my guide does not use these terms in a derogatory manner- he does not insult me, but he does expect me to pay attention and take things seriously when needed. He uses swear words to emphasize when something he is telling me is incredibly important.

He seems more human than how he first appeared to me- as someone divine in every sense- he may appear angelic, but he acts or speak just as you or I would.

This to me is a good indication- not a negative one.

But this is just my view of things.

Reading this reminded me that I'd heard similar to this before but couldn't think where then I found it in one of my other posts that Lynn answered (thank you Lynn). Thank you for sharing SaturninePluto and for jogging my memory. It's interesting how we perceive guides and how they communicate, it's definitely an interesting way to show how they really want you to pay attention.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Lolly,

My true self does not use curse words to emphasize an insight for me. However I can see where doing that would be effective.

John

This is what made me wonder if it could it be guides! I'm trying to discern the difference about which is my true self and what other energies are helping me along. No guides have ever introduced themselves to me as such and when I ask, it just goes quiet. Thank you John
Old 03-08-2018, 02:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
This is what made me wonder if it could it be guides! I'm trying to discern the difference about which is my true self and what other energies are helping me along. No guides have ever introduced themselves to me as such and when I ask, it just goes quiet. Thank you John

Things aren't what they seem.

For example, did you never stop to thinking that the FACT that the cursing is occurring may itself be a hint about your true self?
Old 03-08-2018, 01:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

For example, did you never stop to thinking that the FACT that the cursing is occurring may itself be a hint about your true self?

Not sure I understand what you mean. I'm wondering what I am now though.... can you be more specific?
Old 05-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

You're not willing to expand? This is too cryptic for me!
Old 09-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Why do some words come to you as swear words when asking your true self questions? I've found it surprising and wondered if it was the norm. Would guides use swear words? I don't mean them being used in a derogatory way to you just in a way to describe information they're giving.

Over time we have lots of guides, there is always at least one main one, yet others join on a regular basis depending on what we are working on. So yep, you may get swear words if you have a guide that has that type of personality. I haven't checked in with mine recently, but I know I now have a tough guide and some of the language there is hilarious, it makes me laugh. Also see the light side in things too
Old 11-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Over time we have lots of guides, there is always at least one main one, yet others join on a regular basis depending on what we are working on. So yep, you may get swear words if you have a guide that has that type of personality. I haven't checked in with mine recently, but I know I now have a tough guide and some of the language there is hilarious, it makes me laugh. Also see the light side in things too

I've had some stuff said that's made me laugh whilst not being clear on where its come from. Some of the songs I've been given have made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for sharing Akira