Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Seeker

Is this a message?

I honestly wasn't sure where to put this: dreams, gemstones, or guides. I chose here, because I think my guide is trying to tell me something.

Quick history -
I got pretty deep into my spirituality a few years ago and it was amazing, and then something happened and everything went deaf for me. It was heart breaking. More recently, however, something's changed. I've been feeling the urge to pull out my stones, amethyst in particular, and also to sage my room... both of which, I've been ignoring.

I've also been getting more ringing in the ear, one that took me off guard by actually moving. Normally, I assume ringing is just some random tinnitus, except for that.

And recurring numbers, which I also don't tend to notice. Last night, before bed, it was 555.

Onto what prompted me to post:
I ended up having a series of peculiar dreams, unlike the ones I'm used to that mean something and would have dismissed as just a series of weird dreams, but one really stood out. It was so blatant and simple.

I don't remember what led up to this point in the dream, but my friend and I were outside and she hands me 3 gemstones like the three she was already holding. One was dull black and one dull green to hold in one hand, and a small rose quartz or amethyst to hold in the other - it didn't have much color to it (I think it was 2 in left, 1 in right, respectively), and told me they were so we could portal. To where, why, or what that even meant, I don't know. But when I looked back down in my right hand, another stone had appeared, one I'd never seen before. And that's the last I remember.

When I woke up, the dream had stuck with me (I also had a song in my head, but if that song was a sign, I definitely need to sit down and have a long talk with my spirit guide about the music it chooses -- Nickleback? Really?), and I was trying to think of what kind of stone that could have been. It was a light stoney grey with thin colorful ribbons running across it. It kind of looked like a child's drawing of what a stone would look like. Or a flat, grey easter egg with colorful lines.

Something in my brain dipped back to when I was a child, and this little cat pendant a boy who liked me gave me - it had an opal for a belly. This made me think of the lines in the stone, and something clicked - maybe it was some kind of rough opal still in stone.

So I google types of opal, and I see Matrix Opal, which I didn't know was a thing, so I look up what it's good for, and one of the things listed is communicating with your spirit guide. But maybe it was supposed to be a labradorite? Neither is the rudimentary grey easter egg I had in my hand, but either could possibly look like that if a child drew it.

Price wise, a matrix opal isn't in my budget right now, however, so if my spirit guide is trying to tell me to grab one, I'm a little out of luck.
Old 29-07-2018, 08:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello cKitty,

I may be wrong with this, but the stone you saw in your dream. The one that is gray with colored lines could very well be a gemstone/crystal called Cats Eye.

Here is some information about the Crystal

Cat's Eye acts to stimulate intuition and to enhance awareness. It is a grounding stone that provides a very effective protective energy. Cat's Eye dispels unwanted energy from the aura. It amplifies good luck and fortune. Chrysoberyl Cat's Eye transforms negative thoughts into positive energy. Cat's Eye brings happiness and serenity, along with optimism, generosity and confidence. It can enhance creativity and kindness. Traditionally, Cat's Eye is believed to protect the wearer from evil spirits.

Cat's Eye treats eye disorders and improves night vision. It relieves headaches, facial and sciatic pain. Cat's Eye aids the nervous system and associated pains. It can be used to heal the kidneys, pancreas, liver, lymph nodes, spleen and issues associated with leukemia.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:33 PM
Seeker

Interesting! I could definitely use one of those, for sure, for other reasons, but it doesn't look like what was in my hand.

So I tested my skill at drawing it in photoshop, and it came out way shinier than it actually was. I mean, it was a tumbled stone, so it had some gloss, but my try at it had it really sparkly looking, and it wasn't. The grey should be pitted, which is what I was going for with the white speckles.

The color pattern to the lines I drew are meaningless, just a general idea of what I recall looking at. It was palm-sized and oval...y? Palm-sized, for me, would be half dollarish.

I think the other stones may have been black tourmaline, dark green adventurine, and samadhi quartz.

Also, the past week or so, I've noticed feathers everywhere. Outside's not so unusual, but in my closet and next to me in the grocery store and in parking lots are other places they've appeared. I don't spend even a reasonable amount of time outdoors, so finding cute itty bitty baby bird down in my closet was extremely unexpected.