Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Pathfinder

Please help with advice - spiritual awakening and feeling out of sorts and sick

Hello
I know i have been on a spiritual awakening experience since about August 2016. I have had many many sign and experiences including meeting my TF. I am feeling really tired, stressed, scared and disconnected right now though.

I just feel like too much keeps constantly happening in my life that I can't cope anymore. I am scared of further things being taken from me during this experience. I have separated from my husband of 20 years, I am not feeling like I can do my work anymore - I don't feel it anymore, but of course need money. So I got a bit of contract work to supplement my income as I have no clients coming in anymore for my own business. I have no friends left either.

Not that I had a lot to start with, but I only have acquaintances now. I have been single with my kids since April. In that time my daughter made 2 suicide attempts and has been home. This has been hard on many levels. Including having even more limited time to work, when at the best of times I am struggling too. I also have made a conscious effort to disconnect from my twin in the past 2 weeks taking the very courageous step of purposely not going where he I knew he would be. This is making me sad that I still don't have him in my life and I have suffered so much these past 2 years, but I feel the right thing to do is to concentrate on me.

This past week has been very bad though. I planned a holiday with my kids and was sick. I was so lucky my mum was with us. I am angry because I need to stay on top of my work, and had recommitted to doing this and flying arrows keep burning up my efforts. I have been getting crazy physcial symptoms this week that make me worry I have something wrong with me and I am going to die. I have had 2 blood tests this week. I have diagnoised anxiety issues and also health anxiety.

I am not sure but it may have to do with the eclipse. Sunday night last week I was getting all of this crown sensation on the top of my head and along the back. Like pulsing rain. Heaps of tingles in the body too. I have had my kundalini awaken in February so I put it down to that. Then everything ampliefied through the week - a flare in my psoriasis, muscle aches, back ache to nausea, feeling spacey, and twinge and electrical pinpricks in my body. Feeling lethargy and basically like ****. But it would come and go, and is still coming and going. On the eclipse night I laid down adn the kundalini energy kept rising constantly, heart expansions etc. Heart palpitations etc etc. Last night my solar plexus was painful, and I noticed through the week my belly up top is rounded and big - I am feeling only slightly relieved that I am not dying because maybe this is budha belly. I do look pregnant though and that ****es me off becuase I've worked hard on my figure this past year.

My head right now is tingly on the top and I have energy to get up and write this. My energy is all over the place through the day. I want to get my life on track for my kids (14 and 8) but keep getting beaten down. I'm trying. My ex is also about to lose his job and there goes $1500 a month..ohhh

All I want to do is go on some long retreat and feel ok again. I want some bits of the old me back - not all of it - but I worry what will the next day bring. I am fearful, scared, lonely and wondering what all of this is for at this point. My TF is not in my life and I love him more than the universe. I have not seen him now for over 2 weeks and am due to see him in just over a week. But a part of me has not only disconnected, but also given up so much that I don't want to see him. If that makes sense. We are in separation but I see him in a professional capacity. I just don't want to live with the energy of seeing him all the time but not realising anything more with him.

If this is kundalini / ascension symptoms would anything reflect in blood tests.

Christine
Old 29-07-2018, 04:27 PM
Experiencer

Kundalini/ Awakening Do not show up in blood work or medical tests. Kundalini is a surge of energy through the chakras that breaks through any blocks usually if it cant break through them it will go back down.
It sounds like you might be going through a dark night of the soul. I have found the best thing to do is surrender to the processes and let it happen as much as you can. It is really difficult when your kids are also going through issues and you feel isolated. Depending on your area it can be difficult to find like minded souls who you can talk to. You said a few words that makes me think you are in the UK. Are there any spiritual churches around you? These can be helpful for support not just for developing gifts.
TF are difficult and seem to cause a lot of issues. Mine caused a Dark Night of the Soul and all kinds of mess before everything settled down.
Do you meditate? That can be your vacation and it can help you to relax and get into surrender mindset. There are a bunch of guided meditations on youtube.

Namaste`
Old 18-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine01
Hello
I know i have been on a spiritual awakening experience since about August 2016. I have had many many sign and experiences including meeting my TF. I am feeling really tired, stressed, scared and disconnected right now though.

I just feel like too much keeps constantly happening in my life that I can't cope anymore. I am scared of further things being taken from me during this experience. I have separated from my husband of 20 years, I am not feeling like I can do my work anymore - I don't feel it anymore, but of course need money. So I got a bit of contract work to supplement my income as I have no clients coming in anymore for my own business. I have no friends left either.

Not that I had a lot to start with, but I only have acquaintances now. I have been single with my kids since April. In that time my daughter made 2 suicide attempts and has been home. This has been hard on many levels. Including having even more limited time to work, when at the best of times I am struggling too. I also have made a conscious effort to disconnect from my twin in the past 2 weeks taking the very courageous step of purposely not going where he I knew he would be. This is making me sad that I still don't have him in my life and I have suffered so much these past 2 years, but I feel the right thing to do is to concentrate on me.

This past week has been very bad though. I planned a holiday with my kids and was sick. I was so lucky my mum was with us. I am angry because I need to stay on top of my work, and had recommitted to doing this and flying arrows keep burning up my efforts. I have been getting crazy physcial symptoms this week that make me worry I have something wrong with me and I am going to die. I have had 2 blood tests this week. I have diagnoised anxiety issues and also health anxiety.

I am not sure but it may have to do with the eclipse. Sunday night last week I was getting all of this crown sensation on the top of my head and along the back. Like pulsing rain. Heaps of tingles in the body too. I have had my kundalini awaken in February so I put it down to that. Then everything ampliefied through the week - a flare in my psoriasis, muscle aches, back ache to nausea, feeling spacey, and twinge and electrical pinpricks in my body. Feeling lethargy and basically like ****. But it would come and go, and is still coming and going. On the eclipse night I laid down adn the kundalini energy kept rising constantly, heart expansions etc. Heart palpitations etc etc. Last night my solar plexus was painful, and I noticed through the week my belly up top is rounded and big - I am feeling only slightly relieved that I am not dying because maybe this is budha belly. I do look pregnant though and that ****es me off becuase I've worked hard on my figure this past year.

My head right now is tingly on the top and I have energy to get up and write this. My energy is all over the place through the day. I want to get my life on track for my kids (14 and 8) but keep getting beaten down. I'm trying. My ex is also about to lose his job and there goes $1500 a month..ohhh

All I want to do is go on some long retreat and feel ok again. I want some bits of the old me back - not all of it - but I worry what will the next day bring. I am fearful, scared, lonely and wondering what all of this is for at this point. My TF is not in my life and I love him more than the universe. I have not seen him now for over 2 weeks and am due to see him in just over a week. But a part of me has not only disconnected, but also given up so much that I don't want to see him. If that makes sense. We are in separation but I see him in a professional capacity. I just don't want to live with the energy of seeing him all the time but not realising anything more with him.

If this is kundalini / ascension symptoms would anything reflect in blood tests.

Christine
Sounds to me that a parasite is involved.I had all the symptoms you described,and i was informed also that i'm going through the dark night of the soul.

The bad news is that a parasite-neg entity can affect those who are energeticaly connected with you,including family members and friends.

Saty strong and try to diagnose the situation.This is the most important step of all.
Old 23-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Master

How are you now?

Actually kundalini can unleash all kinds of health issues including some which could show up on tests. With an increase in body frequency, one can unleash fast a ton of bad karma from other lives onto oneself and that is another way kundalini can cause health issues as things can then start manifesting in the energy field causing energy blocks and other issues.

That can end up manifesting into very real illnesses. All illnesses even the ones which show up on tests are caused by issues with ones energy and energy field.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Knower
Hi Christine,

I hope you are doing better now. I am pretty much experiencing the same thing. I am a single mom of 3. My ex-husband divorced when I went through my awakening.

Technically, I’m unemployed. Same thing that you’re experiencing, I feel isolated/alienated from friends and family. It’s almost like we’re not on the same page. I have days that I feel like I weigh an extra 50lbs and lethargic. All over the place. I’m also a medium so I’m basically sensitive to energies which makes it interesting. Sometimes it’s hard to find that right balance that works.

Sometimes I have a lot of energy and feel on top of the world, then do a 180. Not in a manic depressant kind of way. I get overwhelmed because I want to “figure” it all out right now!! I know I need to take care of my financial needs, but also feel like I’m lost and have more of a higher calling. It’s almost like I feel like Eeyore from Winnie the Poo sometimes.

My kids are all sensitive. My daughter is 16. She’s has her own problems with anxiety and depression. My heart goes out to you.

Skin problems, dietary problems, sleep problems..you name it..Female problems as well. I’m sure the guys don’t want to hear about this. I’ll save them from that. PM me if you need too. Our bodies handle energies differently. I’ve even went through not wanting to ascend thinking it would help me feel better. But not really. We have to figure out a way to find that inner peace. Balance things out. Ground. I’m a Libra. My daughter is a Gemini. It’s almost she battles herself. One of my sons is a Libra like me. We get crazy if we’re not balanced. We’re air signs. Kinda makes us little bit more of an airhead. This is not meant to be insulting. I’m not completely familiar with astrology. Just air signs a bit. With me and my family. It’s funny. Very true to form.

Just know here at SF, you do have a friends and family here. It’s so hard if you have no one to talk to that understands. I think we are all learning. I know I’m still am. The evolution process at work!

I too always feel like an desperately need a vacation to literally disconnect. Sometimes when I see others experiencing the same thing, I would think it would be nice to all get together. So many of us are going through the same thing.

Is your Twin going through the same thing? I’m not exactly with my Twin right now, so I think, at least for me, it contributes to sort of that lost feeling.

I truly hope you find peace.

God Bless..
Old 25-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Badcopyinc

I would say getting you feeling better is most important.
A lot of things can be done to balance your energy and inner state.
But most include meditation exercises like yoga or even just taking the time to breath as deeply and slowly as possible as much as possible.
Challenge yourself to see if you can achieve a one minute breath. It doesn’t matter how long you get to, what matters more is that for some period of the day you’re focused on your breath.

Increase of physical activities. Opening all windows in your house clearing out old energy. Staying away from music with words and screens and even eating a light more natural diet all can help to slowly get you back to being centered.

The biggest thing I would say is to focus on your strengths now and not on your shortcomings. Accept where you are instead of beating yourself up for where you are.

My crown tingles every day. Sometimes for good things sometimes for bad things. But all of my other chakras grab my attention from time to time. It’s nothing to focus too much energy on.

Sickness and being off balance is natural and always a result of what you feed yourself physically and mentally.
So make sure you’re finding more to be proud of and more to smile about.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:48 AM
Master
Hello Christine 01,
I could have wrote what you did, minus the children part. But the 20 year marriage, the TF and so on. Awakening sure upended life as I knew it and destroyed all the constructs for safety I had in place.

It took 4 years to land the whole experience. For the first several years I couldn't do math, drive a car, figure out how to get gas into it (when I did start driving again) and lots of other messy stuff like being unable to count money, being mystified by credit cards and other things which I had formerly never thought twice about when doing nad using - all while I wandered like a gypsy babbling to someone I called Higher Self who was trying to train me in Energy management and the psychic abilities when I wasn't weeping, wailing or raging at God. LOL

Even having been through it I don't have good advice to be honest except "Hang in there Sister, you are more Loved than you can know and supported by Incredible Beings". Try to make contact with your Eternal Self/Higher Self - things get a lot better after that. This is done in the silence, when the hyper monkey mind quits thinking. We can't hear Higher Self when our mind is talking over it. Once we can Hear we can be led to our optimum future.

Also get an energy cleansing and purifying and chakra balancing, once your energy system gets sorted out and your frequency raises you can make contact with your Higher Self, Guides and angels and Benevolent Beings who will help you.

Last suggestion that helped me to make it through things like taxes and dealing with Parking Tickets was learning what Grounding was and doing it several times a day - I couldn't even think straight until I finally learned to ground after year 4. Now I can facilitate astounding healings and do math within 5 minutes of it. Switching states of consciousness has finally become as natural as navigating stairs. Whoo!
This part was critical for me because my entire social network dissolved with Awakening and I had no one.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:39 AM
Knower

I found calling on Archangel Michael really helped me after experiencing a spiritual attack (once by a succubus and another by an incubus) Also sage sage sage, I saged my room at the time and that really helped. Also crystals, clear quartz or celestine may really help raise your vibration? It's an awful but necessary experience. I don't know if this will help you to feel better but it's to help you to become aligned with your truest self, your highest self. Just know that you're not alone and I wish you the best.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Master
I agree that grounding can help.For ten days i was doing repeatedly grounding exercises and i felt the difference.The problem is that if there's an entity involved,it can come back prety quickly...

I also sugest Robert Bruce's book ''psychic self defence''.
There you'll find teqniques that can help a lot,and knowledge about negative entities,what are they and how they operate through us..
Old 27-10-2018, 08:48 AM
Master
Bumping this thread.
More and more people are starting to experience things like that.

The question remains.

Ascension symtpoms or parasitic attachments?