Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-07-2018, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1 Can an archangel be your spirit guide?(Archangel Ariel)

So let me preface by saying, This is going to be a bit long-winded. But the little details are important as to why this particular angel encounter totally floored me.

Ever since I was a child, since I was raised very religiously I was always told about my "guardian angels." My mother would pray with me every night before bed, praying to the angels to safely guide my spirit through the night, and remind me that my guardian angels were always with me. I have a few, mostly foggy memories of seeing my guardian angel, and maybe even speaking with her. It has always to me felt like a very feminine energy.
Three other little things to note: One is that the number 23 has followed me my entire life. Before I even knew about "angel numbers" and numerology etc., I have always seen it. It comes up almost constantly, since before I can remember. As a teenager I used to call it my "lucky number" put it in my online usernames(including this one) etc.
Two is that the color pale pink has always been one of my favorites. My childhood bedroom was painted pale pink, I've had a pale pink blanket that I've slept with for over a decade, my current bedspread is pale pink, I often paint my nails pale pink, it's a color that has always drawn me in. Ever since I was kid when asked my favorite colors, I've had two answers "pink, or rainbow." I have a cross necklace that I wear every single day for years, and the stones are pale pink. Also, as can be seen in an earlier thread I made in this exact forum, I've recently since starting meditation consistently seen my 5th chakra/aura as light pink.
And Three is that I have always been very drawn to animals and nature. I was always the kid who wanted to go play outside, I used to feed the squirrels and birds and had tons of pets, I was obsessed with reading about animals and nature, I was always the weird nature kid.

Now, I'm in some personal situations that have led me in my recent meditations to be heavily focusing on communicating with my spirit guides.
In one particular session, I definitely think I spoke to my spirit guides, at least one of them, I even saw her(or more accurately, visualized her in my mind) and I have a very strong feeling she was the same "guardian angel" that used to speak to me at night as a child.
I recently had a loved one pass, and ever since it happened I kept seeing 444. Everywhere I went. One day I was even walking my dog, and he stopped to sniff around and something made me look up at the house number; 1444. Someone mentioned to me that this was an "angel number" that meant "All is well."

This brought to mind how 23 has followed me my entire life, so I did some research into Angel Numbers and numerology. While I was looking into specifically the number 23, this is where I was completely floored.
My research into the number 23 lead me along the path of number patterns, which lead me to specifically archangels, and while looking at the archangel list something made me click "Archangel Ariel" (I think mostly the fact that I've been obsessed with The Little Mermaid my whole life) and I started actually sobbing while reading about her.

Archangel Ariel(who is known the feminine version of archangel Uriel) is known for very specific things: The color pale pink, or rainbow colors, the fact that she specifically focuses on animals and nature, Rose Quartz(one of the first crystals I ever got, and actually recently found out I unknowingly had in my bedroom as a child) Opal and Moonstone(two of my birthstones) and Jasmine(which has also been a favorite of mine since before I can remember)

Her name means "The lioness of God" (one more piece I forgot to insert, when I was about 16 and got into spirituality, one of the first things I did was meditate to find my spirit animal, as I am very into native american spirituality. My spirit animal, which again I saw at 16 years old, I'm 24 now finding all this out, was a large cat which I thought was possibly a panther, or lioness.)

She is known to communicate through number patterns, and is known to help mostly with your divine life's purpose, and your soul mission.
And I kid you not, from multiple sources(I searched the heck outta this) 23, the number that has followed me my entire life, is made up of the meanings of numbers 2 and 3, and directly relates to your life's purpose and soul mission.

This may all sound silly, But I was literally sitting there actually crying reading about her. Absolutely all the information I could find on her resonated with me, it was like connecting the dots of aspects of my whole entire life. These pieces I've shared are just a few of the huge similarities, it's far too many to just be a coincidence. And I never knew anything about Archangel Ariel up until now, I knew of Uriel from my Bible studies as a kid, but I didn't even know he had a feminine version.

After reading all about her, I get a strong gut feeling that in that particular meditation session, when I do believe I communicated with a spirit guide, that it was her. The feeling hit me almost immediately, that I think she's been guiding my whole life.

I suppose, my long story short question is, is it possible for an archangel to be someone's spirit guide? Have any of you ever felt you've communicated with an archangel, or specifically Ariel? Or has anyone had the same experience as me in connecting all the dots and realizing something like this?
Old 11-07-2018, 09:27 AM
Badcopyinc

This is completely possible.

There’s even some who believe they are a earth angel.

I have felt a very close bond to specific angels for most of my life.
Whether they are my guides or I am an extension of one of them is of no importance to me. I’m grateful for their presence in my life.
My relationship as of late with them feels like an old friend that has always been with me. Much like a family that will always be by my side.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
Hi ember thanks for sharing. I'm inspired by your testimony. I believe there is no such thing as coincidences. I believe your guardian Angel, and Spirit guides are trying to communicate with you.

For myself I use to see the number 17, but now it's 34. I understand this to be about creative expression and hard work. Which makes sense to me, because I'm an artist.

I also see: 222, 333, 444 and 11:11 almost every day. Sometimes a few times in a day. 34 is my angel number, and I see this number all the time.

I've also had dreams where I encountered spirits and guides from the other side. What I can tell you though is your higher self, is always with you. She talks to you, and gives you signs so you can continue to grow in your spiritual walk.

SF
Old 13-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Guide

Oh boy, I can relate.

I have the same aura colors as Archangel Michael. Namely a cobalt blue, and gold, but that’s just a color every archangel has in their aura.

We also have similar personalities as many online descriptions of him say. Adventurous? Yes. Humor filled? Yes. Courageous? Yes. He was like a much more wiser and loving angel version of me.

I’m no physically oriented warrior type — I do have a mild physical disability that limits my physical activity somewhat. Though I do have a certain ability to deal with fear better than most. I always seem to have a knack on exploring ideas no one has — and I guess that’s why our aura is blue for the throat chakra rather than mostly red — courage isn’t expressed solely through physical aggression or action — but through the communication of ideas people don’t dare to say.

I don’t know much about numerology and I don’t know much about spirit animals either. It’s just in reading through other people who channeled him, we have very similar views and attitudes on life — though his are much more knowledgable and mature.

I seem to manage to be able to talk to him all day now. When people call onto their Higher Selves, they hear a distinct voice that seems like them, but different. When I call onto my Higher Self, all I could hear is Michael’s. If I have another Higher Self out there, I’ve never heard him or her. As far as I know, he’s my Higher Self.

Oh well, I guess life is weird like that.
Old 15-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Master

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but SL, cobalt blue (dark, dark blue, not indigo which is more in the purple realm) is my absolute favorite color. I even have a set of coffee mugs I have collected over the years. They are a clear cobalt blue. Something just rings inside of me when I see that color.
Old 16-07-2018, 05:41 AM
Knower
I completely agree that Archangel Ariel is your guide. I have the Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Holy Amethyst as my guides as well as Ariel sometimes. Something I don't agree with though is Ariel being the female counter part to Uriel. They do seem to work together often but Uriel's female counter part I have seen in my research to be Archeia Aurora and Uriel and Ariel simply get confused often.

Anyways I hope you keep having a good life and look to her for guidance as well as God when you need it.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 16-07-2018, 10:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but SL, cobalt blue (dark, dark blue, not indigo which is more in the purple realm) is my absolute favorite color. I even have a set of coffee mugs I have collected over the years. They are a clear cobalt blue. Something just rings inside of me when I see that color.

Haha, that's nice. I wonder if people's favorite colors have to do with aura colors? At least there'd be a reason beyond arbitrary liking to colors. Do you feel a particular connection to the qualities associated with the color?

My auric field is so wide I see that color in multiple objects around me, and even other people, -- I guess my energies rub off to the environment very easily.
Old 16-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Has anyone noticed that Chakras and Angels share the colors ?
It is no wonder that an Archangel can be your Guide, as you have them all with you, within this chakra system.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
Ember, thank you for sharing your story. It's neat to have seemingly unrelated questions and events suddenly snap together, like bringing a bunch of different instruments' sounds together and realizing they make a symphonic movement. I was amused to read someone else as a child had a favorite color of "rainbow".

As far as angels go, it seems pretty likely that she's affiliated with you. But of course you already know this, you knew it when you read about her. One thing about angels is that many of them have "realms" so to speak, and can be a sort of patron for types of people. You can think of it a bit like inspirational types such as Martin Luther King Jr.; he wasn't necessarily a spirit guide for the people he inspired, but certain types of people were drawn to him and relied on him for teachings. You could consider yourself as having a relationship with Ariel in this manner, with the added benefit of being able to communicate with her one-on-one.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 23-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Freespirit

Let me start by saying,I am new too thks group
And a few days ago I was assigned too spirit guides,my Dad is one and the other im not sure how too pronounce his name,so if I lite a candle can I contact my spirit guides that way,I am woundering how it works when you contact a spirit guide