Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Yeah I forgot to mention that. Sometimes angels with a mission or a large message to send to many people will appear as a human being without a clear indication they are angelic. except one. they have no history, they seem to come out of nowhere and seem to go nowhere when they are done with their mission. for most people this small detail goes un-noticed

Shivatar, yes that's true and there are many instances throughout recorded history which may be attributed to this sort of interaction or intervention.

What do you mean by "except one"?

Quote:
also I forgot to mention that sometimes they can appear as a child with a light body. its not exclusively an adult but usually is, also usually appearing male from what I hear (but truthfully have no gender/all genders).

All true in my experience also...though interestingly they may appear as human men or women when in disguise and how you first see them shows you something about yourself -- or that's what I realised.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
So are you speaking about the transcendentals here, or are you speaking to folks with misperceptions about transcendentals, or something else?

Sorry, just trying to follow where you are headed...

Peace & blessings
7l

idk man. I've seen like 3 transcendentals here and they dont need any help. so I guess im talking about the regular folks.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Shivatar, yes that's true and there are many instances throughout recorded history which may be attributed to this sort of interaction or intervention.

What do you mean by "except one"?

All true in my experience also...though interestingly they may appear as human men or women when in disguise and how you first see them shows you something about yourself -- or that's what I realised.

Peace & blessings
7L

One exception to being totally un-noticable, they won't have a past or go anywhere when their work is done. they appear out of nowhere, and go back to nowhere when finished.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
idk man. I've seen like 3 transcendentals here and they dont need any help. so I guess im talking about the regular folks.

Hahaha...LOL

Makes sense, just clarifying.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-01-2018, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
One exception to being totally un-noticable, they won't have a past or go anywhere when their work is done. they appear out of nowhere, and go back to nowhere when finished.

Ok I get you now. Yes that is true..."regular angels" come and go all the time and that is the one aspect that is occasionally noted.

But I can't recall seeing archangels "come down" with my naked eyes.
Instead I see them energetically, with my energetic senses. I sense, see and hear them very clearly, but not with my outer sense organs, even if they are right next to me. Also in meditation and lucid dreams. And I know their energy in the waking world and that they touch us and intervene to save lives in so many ways. To me the energy of lovingkindness and awe is so distinct and I "see" them quite clearly, it would be very obvious...even if they came disguised, hahaha!

What about you? Do archangels appear to you "in the flesh" so that you can see them with your naked eyes? (this is what Lorna Byrne experiences, but I think it's very rare because she can see all of them with her naked eyes, just like we could see the sky or the grass or one another). Or do you see them disguised?

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-01-2018, 07:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
except himself? where is your compassion for those who self-harm?

Please, with all my genuine heart, don't show compassion for those who self-harm. For example if someone tried to cure me of my sadomasochistic tendencies I'd throw him off a cliff.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
Please, with all my genuine heart, don't show compassion for those who self-harm. For example if someone tried to cure me of my sadomasochistic tendencies I'd throw him off a cliff.

wow. so if you see someone burning alive, just let them burn I guess.

Compassion means understanding and to suffer with, it doesn't mean to cure someone.

people usually try to cure other people for selfish reasons. compassion is not based on selfishness.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:12 AM
Pathfinder

Don't take me too literally dark master.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
Don't take me too literally dark master.

Bend the knee.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Ok I get you now. Yes that is true..."regular angels" come and go all the time and that is the one aspect that is occasionally noted.

But I can't recall seeing archangels "come down" with my naked eyes.
Instead I see them energetically, with my energetic senses. I sense, see and hear them very clearly, but not with my outer sense organs, even if they are right next to me. Also in meditation and lucid dreams. And I know their energy in the waking world and that they touch us and intervene to save lives in so many ways. To me the energy of lovingkindness and awe is so distinct and I "see" them quite clearly, it would be very obvious...even if they came disguised, hahaha!

What about you Shivatar? Do archangels appear to you "in the flesh" so that you can see them with your naked eyes? (this is what Lorna Byrne experiences, but I think it's very rare because she can see all of them with her naked eyes, just like we could see the sky or the grass or one another). Or do you see them disguised?

Peace & blessings
7L

Shivatar hello there!

Well...do you?
Or rather, how do you "see" or sense archangels?
If you don't mind if I ask..

Peace & blessings amigo
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke