Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Seeker

I was told by a healer that I was an indigo child

The question is...now what do I do? :)

Is there some purpose we are meant to fulfill on this planet? Something we are meant to do?

In the midst of great life changes now and open to assistance from all quarters, mundane or divine.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Master
Hi,

The best that any of us could do is to put forth our best efforts in every instance.

Each of us our unique. We constantly influence everything. Our specific inclinations and intuitions will guide us. You could say that a person with the indigo label will be more aware of this than most.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Master
Hi Rianthe

I'm an Indigo too, just stay in flow with life and do what brings you happiness and move away from situations that do not serve you. Your guides are already helping you to enact your blueprint. So listen to the ideas that you have and give it a go. You may get some lemons, but you can always make lemonade and move on to the next thing. Being an Indigo is about supporting others and feeling able to voice when you see an injustice so that the rest of the world can see and maybe make a change. It does not need to be fire wok special, your role could be to make others smile, laugh or just support them. The human world has made us think that only big things are special. However, little things can sometimes bring momentous results...

Lots of luck

Akira
Old 04-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rianthe
The question is...now what do I do? :)

Is there some purpose we are meant to fulfill on this planet? Something we are meant to do?

In the midst of great life changes now and open to assistance from all quarters, mundane or divine.

I've been told by a couple healers that I was an Indigo too. I don't know what it means, I don't care. I've lived more than half of my life by now, so I know what I am for the most part and it can't be summed up in a label. People most often take labels on as an ego trip, which prevents progress. My advice: forget labels and be/become yourself.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:58 AM
Seeker

Good advice from all quarters. I guess I should follow my instincts huh?
Old 05-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Guide
The answers will come. Im turing 27 this month ans still figuring things out. I just started writing a book on fairytale, im a writer, and if you told me i was destined to write something like that i would've laughed in your face. The answers will come hun, dont overthink it too much. Just be a good person, take care of yourself, and eat well.
Old 19-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Rianthe , first of all, welcome to the club lol . I am also one of the "children " a crystal to be exact . I think a thing to keep in mind we are here for a reason is purpose may not always be obvious but there is one . Next keep in mind is that Indigo's are here to make the change in the world ! To make the path for the rest of us to follow .