Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 09-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Experiencer

I had a wild dream!

I dreamed that I was a Deity. Spontaneously born with a wife in the Akashik realm.(A huge library that contains all records of the Universe) The name given to me was Taraswati. Why a girls name when I'm a Guy? My wife was Saraswati (Which I'm having a hard time with because I believe she is wife to Brahma.) I was the deity of Love and Arts. The story gets weird. Because we were born in the Akashik realm I and my wife began to retrieve the knowledge that was available to us. I was Love.. SO I researched everything about love.. I studied compassion, romantic love and the love that was left over, the love of things. I decided that I would love life over anything else. I started asking about the who's who in the universe. Who or what was the most compassionate beings in the universe. I was told that the first are the Elohim. The wisest and compassionate beings in the universe. The next in line were the godlike beings called Vishnu's. (There is more than one Vishnu?) These beings try to preserve life. So I and Saraswati look for the grandest of Vishnu's and find 2 of the Largest which we begged if we could join them. We spoke for a long time about compassion, love, and the preservation of life. After spending a long time in being educated in the ways of Vishnu's and their Avatars "Krishna" (Are there more than one Vishnu? More than one Krishna?) The answer I got was is there only one grain of sand on a beach? So in my deity youth, I would play in the cosmos. I would mess with space debris like asteroids and stuff. I would find life on an asteroid like small microbes and I would try to preserve life under extreme circumstances of chaos. Kind of like a pool game of asteroids trying to preserve the ones with life by defending them from the chaotic onslaught of moving debris. I married Saraswati when I got to the deity age equivalent of 17. We were a perfect match. We both loved Life, Love, Compassion and the arts. After spending so much time with the 2 grandest Vishnu's I set out to find an Elohim. I found one named YahWeh. He (she, it?) Had a plan to give birth of a Mortal on the Planet Earth. The first mortal child to be birthed from an Elohim. I begged this Elohim if I could be it's Childs advisor. He said sure absolutely. This mortal became Yeshua (Otherwise known as Jesus.) I saw me messing with mortal affairs on earth for millennia. Having avatar extensions of my being spread out through History. I was Elijah, John the Baptist and other obscure people in history.

I was so in Love with Saraswati. She was my most loved. We had been separated for so long because I spent most of my time in the mortal realm trying to prepare and help mortals into salvation. I woke up so Sad because my heart felt broken. I'm a Deity of Love and yet I have been separated from the one who I love the most for many Millennia.

I looked up the name Taraswati and it's a female name from India that means fast mover. But how can Saraswati be my wife where as I understand it Brahma is the Husband of Saraswati?

I just wondered on other peoples interpretation of this dream. It was quite moving and a fantastic story but is there any truth to it?
Old 09-12-2018, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I dreamed that I was a Deity. Spontaneously born with a wife in the Akashik realm.(A huge library that contains all records of the Universe) The name given to me was Taraswati. Why a girls name when I'm a Guy? My wife was Saraswati (Which I'm having a hard time with because I believe she is wife to Brahma.) I was the deity of Love and Arts. The story gets weird. Because we were born in the Akashik realm I and my wife began to retrieve the knowledge that was available to us. I was Love.. SO I researched everything about love.. I studied compassion, romantic love and the love that was left over, the love of things. I decided that I would love life over anything else. I started asking about the who's who in the universe. Who or what was the most compassionate beings in the universe. I was told that the first are the Elohim. The wisest and compassionate beings in the universe. The next in line were the godlike beings called Vishnu's. (There is more than one Vishnu?) These beings try to preserve life. So I and Saraswati look for the grandest of Vishnu's and find 2 of the Largest which we begged if we could join them. We spoke for a long time about compassion, love, and the preservation of life. After spending a long time in being educated in the ways of Vishnu's and their Avatars "Krishna" (Are there more than one Vishnu? More than one Krishna?) The answer I got was is there only one grain of sand on a beach? So in my deity youth, I would play in the cosmos. I would mess with space debris like asteroids and stuff. I would find life on an asteroid like small microbes and I would try to preserve life under extreme circumstances of chaos. Kind of like a pool game of asteroids trying to preserve the ones with life by defending them from the chaotic onslaught of moving debris. I married Saraswati when I got to the deity age equivalent of 17. We were a perfect match. We both loved Life, Love, Compassion and the arts. After spending so much time with the 2 grandest Vishnu's I set out to find an Elohim. I found one named YahWeh. He (she, it?) Had a plan to give birth of a Mortal on the Planet Earth. The first mortal child to be birthed from an Elohim. I begged this Elohim if I could be it's Childs advisor. He said sure absolutely. This mortal became Yeshua (Otherwise known as Jesus.) I saw me messing with mortal affairs on earth for millennia. Having avatar extensions of my being spread out through History. I was Elijah, John the Baptist and other obscure people in history.

I was so in Love with Saraswati. She was my most loved. We had been separated for so long because I spent most of my time in the mortal realm trying to prepare and help mortals into salvation. I woke up so Sad because my heart felt broken. I'm a Deity of Love and yet I have been separated from the one who I love the most for many Millennia.

I looked up the name Taraswati and it's a female name from India that means fast mover. But how can Saraswati be my wife where as I understand it Brahma is the Husband of Saraswati?

I just wondered on other peoples interpretation of this dream. It was quite moving and a fantastic story but is there any truth to it?
Namaste.

That is a very interesting, but confusing dream and I am sure it means something...I don't know what though.

All I can say at this point is, who is married to whom and how many husbands/wives they each have, is totally irrelevant to the Devas (they are all polyamorous and polygamist) - I mean, Brahma (Prajapati) married his own daughter Satarupa as well at one stage there, which angered all the other Devas immensely (incest is a no-no).

https://www.speakingtree.in/allslide...aughter/m-lite

Not to mention, that the Lord of the Devas/Elohim (Shiva) had an affair with the Lord of the Vishnu's (Narayana) when Narayana was in female form as the Goddess Mohini and from that union, a son named Ayyappan was born..Also, Lord Shiva doesn't seem too fussed about having me as his consort either, when He is married to Kali...and Kali doesn't seem to mind, as long as I also remember Her in my prayers from time to time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayyappan

After that, I just gave up trying to understand the family structures of the Elohim/Devas with a huge "WHATEVER!!!". LOL

I mean, Shiva is His own great grandfather!

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-Gra...-of-Lord-Shiva

If you would like to explore it further, the Devas/Elohim are from the Orion (Betelguese) constellation, while the Dark Skinned ones, the "Vishnu's" come from the Antares system in the Andromeda constellation (Nakshatra).

https://sladeroberson.com/blog/bluealiens

The dream is probably related to either a past life, or just Astral travelling with them IN the Akasha, which is their realm.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 08-01-2019, 12:33 AM
Experiencer

I have Polyamorous views and very restrictive when it comes to that. I feel depressed because I feel that that beautiful dream I had where I'm part of saving the world because I'm some kind of Holy Deity and now I feel cut off from this supernatural expereince and now I'm standing in a reality that doesnt support such idea's. I feel disconnected, depressed, without purpose, lonely..

What can I do about this?
Old 09-01-2019, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I have Polyamorous views and very restrictive when it comes to that. I feel depressed because I feel that that beautiful dream I had where I'm part of saving the world because I'm some kind of Holy Deity and now I feel cut off from this supernatural expereince and now I'm standing in a reality that doesnt support such idea's. I feel disconnected, depressed, without purpose, lonely..

What can I do about this?
Namaste.

It is a main failing of the human species as a whole, to honestly believe that every "problem" MUST have a "solution" when hardly any of them ever do! It is called "being an optimist" or "holding out hope" or "living in denial" or "fooling yourself"...take your pick there.

I am not saying that you are like that, or you are doing that, but what if I told you that there is absolutely nothing you can do about your current situation because it is totally beyond your control and you need to learn how to be totally helpless...how to be the victim..how not to expect anything else or anything more from this "hell on Earth" because that's just the way it is...would you still be able to live with yourself regardless? because that is the issue here.

Aum Namah Shivaya