Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Guiding You

Dear Sacha,

Thank you for your reply! I don't do any hands-on healing, however my partner does and it feels like a wonderfully warm and gentle flowing of beautiful energy passing through. I work with my intention and my intuition. I am able to sense on a very profound level so when an individual is present, they need say anything. When I work using energy, often I need only throw a white light, it works wonders in many ways. When I drive passed a car which has broken down, I will throw a white light, in the same way as in, if someone is in physical pain and so on.

It certainly sounds as though you are on your path, so lovely to meet people following their spiritual paths ;)

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 12-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Hello, I have been following the conversation on the healing techniques you all have been doing and so I would like to add mine too if that is okay? I also am a first level reiki student and when I am giving a treatment to a client I also use color and sound along with crystals around the client and at times I add some nice low crystal bowls music to make for an even more relaxed treatment. I can see the problem in my third eye and then I move to that area and send color and sound vibration along with the reiki. I like to think that way all the healing forms that I use covers all the bases and the clients always report that they feel energized and pain-free and relaxed after the treatments. I also use them separately when time is short so I can give a mini treatment which still does a fine job for the time allotted. I am also wanting to incorporate cranial and sacral into the reiki so that I can address those areas as well. Have any of you heard about the use and incorporation of use of adjusting the cranial and sacral with the reiki? My second level teacher uses it and it is quite successful. Any comments out there? WWLN
Closed Thread