Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Master
I did not read through the posts, so I don't know how the tread went.
In what way the energy of trees was discussed.
If one wants to use the energy of trees for healing, or strengthening, there are different ways to do this. Different trees have different energies.
As far as I remember, the pine tree is used for healing, the energy of the oak is very strong and ridged. There are list available somewhere.
One could simply sit under a tree and meditate, or place the palms on the trunk and pull the energy into one's body and circulate.
If anyone is familiar with the microcosmic orbit, the one posted by Xan, one can use this system, once one has learned to create an energy ball, move it out of the body, trough the tree and back into the body. This energy ball can be circulated many times if one is able to hold the energy ball together for a length of time. This energy can then be used in one's own body.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Master
I love this topic. On my property out in the way back, I have a 300 plus year old oak tree. It's beautiful, but it's old and I worry that one day it will start dying rapidly...I don't have a lot of money, so i was transplanting seedlings, then getting trees/bushes/perennials from yard sales, clearance and what family gave me, and then each spring, the conservation department sells seedlings and young trees very cheap. I bought so many. I get such peace and pleasure planting them and they do feel like part of me. I planted many oaks. It's so cool that they are taller than me now.

I truly felt like this was to be where I lived the rest of my life, and yes, sitting under a tree is better than sitting in a church, nature is my sanctuary.

I grieve very hard at the thought I may lose this land, that's why I'm fighting for it, (only because my husband makes everything difficult) he would go and cut my trees and plants down just because he knew it hurt me so much.

I heard a long time ago that plants 'scream' when being cut and that just bothered me so much...I try not to think of grass screaming when I mow it, but rather it's a hair cut...I do believe they hear when we talk and we give and receive from one another.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:44 PM
nightowl

Isn't it amazing just how much trees seem to effect our lives
Old 20-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
This is interesting I have never heard of this before...hhmmmm...must research. Thanks Ciqala

It's mentioned along with stones/crystals, although it's just really ancient fossilized wood. The book of stones, says also: petrified wood helps with patience, helps one to slowly and steadily reach spiritual transformation. It embodies the "Old Ones" the ancient trees that witnessed the earliest, most pristine days on this planet. It assists one in gaining knowledge of ones ancient roots. Helps remember times when all races walked in balance on earth. It's powerful to have for Earth Healers who wish to make the shift from consumerist consciousness into resonance with the power, beauty and wisdom of the natural world. It helps us access the genetic records contained within the vast library of our cells. It can help one travel to the sells and energetically read the records in the DNA. It carries the imprint of the "recent' (100 to 200 million years) history of the earth, and it can be utilized to view the Akashic records of this planet. It's earth element (being wood and all), it helps with third eye, and root. So if ancient fossilized wood has these properties, so probably do really ancient first growth trees.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
not sure if u mentioned it yet but a friend told me of a ringing cedar tree http://www.ringingcedars.co.uk/more/ringingcedar/i also recycle christmas trees to make healing staffs or i would if i had a customer lol but i have rescued xmas trees to start makin staffs coz the wood is benificial for healing extract of its bark is used for asthema so i heard in fact think i put a pic of it on my profile if any1 wants to make their own i use nordman fir and quartz crystals usually but ye lots of uses of plants

life is like having baths
the longer your in it the wrinklier you get
Old 21-03-2011, 12:01 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme2
not sure if u mentioned it yet but a friend told me of a ringing cedar tree http://www.ringingcedars.co.uk/more/ringingcedar/i also recycle christmas trees to make healing staffs or i would if i had a customer lol but i have rescued xmas trees to start makin staffs coz the wood is benificial for healing extract of its bark is used for asthema so i heard in fact think i put a pic of it on my profile if any1 wants to make their own i use nordman fir and quartz crystals usually but ye lots of uses of plants

Thanks onlyme2 this is a nice addition to the thread the link doesn't seem to work though...want to try again on that?
Old 21-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
http://www.ringingcedars.co.uk/more/ringingcedar/

life is like having baths
the longer your in it the wrinklier you get
Old 21-03-2011, 12:15 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme2

Great it worked. Nice link I love it. I have heard trees sing before it is magical and healing I will have to check out the ebook when I am on my desk top.