Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder
Bedroom visitors

Hi there,

Has anyone had any experiences waking in the early morning seeing figures in their bedrooms? If so can you share them please.

I know all the "you must of been asleep" "sleep paralysis" and all other excuses for it. I started the day after I had the strangest experience this morning and its stayed with me all day. Ive now done a full circle and wondering now whether id imagined it all.

Im just intrigued to hear anybody elses experiences.

Thank you
Keiko
Old 13-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Knower
I have had 2 scary experiences with entities in my bedroom -- that I could see. I've recently had an experience where my 20 month old daughter can see the entities in the room, although I cannot.

Not sure how much detail you want from my experiences, but I'll try to be brief.

First time was about 12 years ago. I was in college, but home at the parents for a weekend. I went to bed and woke up to a figure on my chest holding my throat. I was paralyzed in fear, and couldn't move or scream. My body wouldn't respond to my wishes. After what seemed like a minute, but was probably more like 10 seconds, the figure appeared to retreat to the foot of the bed, and jumped through the (closed) window. The "you must have been asleep" thing didn't explain the experience I know was real.

A couple things I should mention here; first, I went to bed with a sore throat, and it was getting worse -- it hurt to swallow. The entity that "attacked" me while I was asleep had completely healed my throat. As crazy as it makes me sound, the entity (and the entity in the next experience) appeared to look like the stereotypical "grey" aliens that fly around in spaceships. I have had no other experiences with aliens or abductions or anything like that, but thought it was worth mentioning.

A year or two later I was married and sleeping in my bed at a different home. I woke up to an intense pressure in my temple. Again I was paralyzed when I woke up, but could see an arm and head of an entity reaching in through the window above my bed. It had one finger pressed against my head, and I couldn't move or speak... I only felt the pressure of it pushing on my head. And then it was gone. No beneficial memories of that one.

I have reason to believe my 20 month old can see a spirit that is making her upset at night. Two nights ago, I called in Jesus and Archangel Michael to protect us in our home... and she went from crying and looking at one part of the room, to smiling and waving at another part of the room. For about 5 minutes my wife and I sat with our daughter between us while she smiled, pointed, waved and said "hi" to the angel(s) in the center of our bedroom.

It's likely that what you saw wasn't imagined. My own personal experiences lead me to believe that you're seeing into another realm (which seems to be closer while we're sleeping and waking). I wish you the best. God bless you.
Old 13-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder
ewww they sounds pretty scary experience Stormnexus. Thank you for sharing.

I didnt have time to be scared, but i was waking up anyway to the outside noises of birds and animals i had light through my eyelids and room wasnt dark and I was thinking 'wonder what time it is its too early to be awake why are they all awake so early'...... kept having these thoughts for a good few minutes and when i opened my eyes to see what time it was (like i have done hundreds of times before) but this time i saw an outline figure of a person right next to my bed but i cant remember it enough to describe the colour etc all i know is it was an outline figure of someone... i looked at it and then shouted at it,then laid back down again & reshut my eyes, then reopened and it was gone.

It didnt feel negative it was just there and watching, but the more you google you begin to wonder thats why i posted on here hoping to hear others experiences, but the more im googling im slightly apprehensive about tonights sleep
Old 13-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
im slightly apprehensive about tonights sleep

Say your prayers before bed. Also, in the name of God/Jesus/Angel of your choice, exclaim to the house that "no negative or harmful energies are allowed within this home." Invoke a bubble of protection around you and your loved ones: "I invoke the light of God within and all around me. I am protected from above, below, and on all sides by the brilliant white light of God." Feel free to insert the "power" of your choice if GOD is not your go-to-guy.

Good luck and God Bless!
Storm
Old 13-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder
i forgot to say in my last post i did all that before i went to bed last night, but i also asked for them to show me something, anything a sign........ i felt so at peace when i went to bed last night i asked for something to happen and then that did, perhaps it wasnt anything negative and in which case i will of scared it away shouting (dont ask me why i did it, it was just a reaction) dont know if good spirits appear as outlines or not but yes i will double the protection tonight.
Thank you for your kind words and yes my daughter has heard things and been touched before i do think children can be magnets to spirits shes scared me alittle in the past but i just trust we have those watching over us and ive felt so safe in my home, this little experience however is quite new
Old 16-04-2015, 03:16 AM
Knower
How's it going by you, Keiko? Hanging in there? Sleeping OK?
Old 16-04-2015, 06:28 AM
edaen

I have had a very bad experience when I was 12 years old. I was waking up slowly from a long night out. I had a funny dream that I was playing basketball with my friend. And then suddenly I woke up but I couldn't move.

I was lying in my bed and then some man in a dark suite came near my bed and watched me. I couldn't see his face or his hands, then it was suddenly on top of my bed and it extended it's hand, I reached my hand out slowly and touched it. It's hand was cold and I felt it's fingernails, then I got scared. I wanted to scream for mom but I couldn't scream or move.

I was trying with all my power to get out of bed but I couldn't, but then I could suddenly move my hand so I break free my hand and jumped out my bed. I was so shaken up I couldn't do anything just screamed out loudly.
Old 16-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Knower
Edaen, I'm sorry to hear that, but it's likely these experiences that jump starting our spiritual development. *Bright side*
Old 16-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder
Oh my goodness adean that sounds so scary- i hope all visitations arent all negative ones and to be so young when it happened. I'd be so upset if my daughter experienced anything so frightening, but all hers have mainly been positive experiences.

Storm ive gone through 3 nights of "my daughter snooking in with me" (which was sooo reassuring ), next night i was "dismissing all spirits as imagination and nothings real" then "sod it, if its going to get me its going to get me and its out of my control when im asleep" so i just went to sleep then thinking really happy thoughts"

I know what happened though so for now i just think ill carry on with the protecting every night but never asking for a sign ever again.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:53 AM
Knower
All visitations are NOT negative. I've had many positive visitations, but the key is inviting only Angels, Ascended Masters, and Loving family members for the highest and greatest good. Do not simply ask for "signs" anymore, because that may invite unwanted guests... Love & Light