Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
How long will it take? I don't mind waiting till it's finished and you can post it here.. just don't forget about me

This will take time. seeing how It use to be posted online several years ago.. but due to human error I was forced to remove the article.. and now I'm attempting to rewrite what I had started.. But clearly I have way to much on my plate, crafting wands, writing, photography.. I do things and some of these things simple go unfinished.. Thats life.. However, here is the thread and the first 3 pages are for all to access.. I have 10 pages total left to complete the article.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

This morning I was side tracked by an occurrence I had several years ago and I needed to write this down also.. Look for this post in the spiritual or native America area of the forum or my Google+ page..

As for the "do not forget me" comment.. I don't forget.. just may take some time to do the things one needs, but I'm very pleased that I'm keeping active once again..
Old 15-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
@ Scarlett, yes, if your energy is high enough, the crystal can charge that way. They may still benefit from other means, they will enjoy nature, sun, moonlight etc.

How often you charge, cleanse etc. differs per crystal. There's not really a 'default setting'. Some may need it each week, others every couple of months. Depends what they do, are they working hard, absorb / transmute lots of negativity and the crystal's own ability to cleanse itself etc. etc. For instance, amethyst and citrine and selenite (to name a few) can be used to cleanse / charge other crystals and don't need lots of cleansing themselves. Some say they never need cleansing at all. Now I've found that that isn't completely true, sometimes they do need cleansing, just depends on what they've done, or have been exposed to.

Best is to use your intuition. If you pay heed, you may suddenly feel like putting your crystal(s) in water or outdoors in the sun. If you feel that way, do it! Sometimes it's just one crystal that lets you know that way that it needs cleansing / charging. I hardly ever drag all my crystal outdoors (I got too many). I just go for the ones that really need it or simply want it. Meaning sometimes it's just the one, other times it can be 50. I just know/sense which ones can stay indoors and which ones want to go outdoors (or be put in water or something else)

Rinsing under the tap after arrival, I usually just rinse for a few minutes. If I feel it does need more, I put it in water after all. I had that once, a jade horse from China. As soon as I had unpacked it, I felt it had something very negative / dense with it. It actually made my arm and the hand, in which I was holding it, hurt!
Didn't even bother rinsing it, put it in water straight away! And boy, did it need that! It got covered with bubbles straight away, big ones at that (negativity coming out).
So that little horsy got a thorough cleansing before I used it (1-3 days of water, some 24-48 hrs in soil, incense or quickly move it through a flame --> using all the elements: water, earth, fire and air = a very thorough cleansing)

Anyways, just use your intuition. You just know what your crystals need, you just have to tune into this inner knowing!

Okay thanks.. I guess I need to get tuning into these little guys

Also, I want to ask your opinion on Blue Kyanite. It keeps calling to me.. and the descriptions say that it's grounding, but its also apparently high frequency.. how do you think it will affect my Kundalini?
Old 15-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWhisper
This will take time. seeing how It use to be posted online several years ago.. but due to human error I was forced to remove the article.. and now I'm attempting to rewrite what I had started.. But clearly I have way to much on my plate, crafting wands, writing, photography.. I do things and some of these things simple go unfinished.. Thats life.. However, here is the thread and the first 3 pages are for all to access.. I have 10 pages total left to complete the article.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

This morning I was side tracked by an occurrence I had several years ago and I needed to write this down also.. Look for this post in the spiritual or native America area of the forum or my Google+ page..

As for the "do not forget me" comment.. I don't forget.. just may take some time to do the things one needs, but I'm very pleased that I'm keeping active once again..

I just read the document, it's very informative as it is.. looking forward to reading more.
Old 15-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Master
Had to look that up, this certainly is interesting!

Blue Kyanite: stimulates paranormal abilities and intuition and makes a connection with guides.
Very good for tuning in and meditation. Helps to accept karmic processes. Helps fulfilling your calling. This crystal connects you with your guides, awakens compassion and stimulates spiritual maturing. It grounds spiritual vibrations. Stimulates healing dreams and cleanses meridians, chakras and aligns your DNA with your original blueprint. It restores Qi (life energy) and gets rid of blockages and fears. Reduces frustration, anger and stress. Opens the throat chakra and encourages speaking the truth. Good for stress, thyroid, throat, brain, bloodpressure, infections and obesity.

I think if it calls you, I think you should get one! It happens for a reason :p It wouldn't call you if it wouldn't benefit you.
And reading the above, I'm not really surprised. Too tired to sense anything, but wouldn't surprise me if it had to do with the DNA and blueprint part.
Old 16-07-2014, 04:12 AM
Night Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sorry to say, and don't mean to offend, but this is utter nonsense. It's best to NOT program crystals. Programming may limit them plus it may interfere with the crystal's natural purpose and workings. A crystal is not a dead dodo, waiting for some human to bring it to life. A crystal has its own energy, has a crystal being and has its own purpose in this world, without us interfering with it. Only on rare occasions do you program a crystal and ONLY after asking and getting its cooperation and consent. Some crystals don't want to be programmed, and it can be that a crystal is working on something, let's say your health, or transmuting negativity. If you then program it to protect your house (example), you will disturb what it was already doing. Consequence can be that it will overwork itself and end up drained and exhausted. Or it may get confused and upset, not knowing what to do anymore, then you got a crystal that needs to be healed!
If you can't communicate with crystals (yet), then don't start messing with it.

The misconception is that ppl think they have to steer everything that was made perfect to begin with by Mother Earth itself!

Crystals can charge without doing anything, just by the energies around them, your own energies (provided they are high), other crystals, daylight (sun) and so on and so forth.

Another thing: do not put crystals in saline water. There are crystals that don't react too well to that, can get damaged by it. So if you're sure the crystal can be put in water, don't put it in saline water! Soft water / spring water is cool :)
Oh, and when they arrive, you don't necessarily need to put them in water. Just a good rinse under running tap-water is usually good enough.

Absolutely agree, FairyCrystal.

@Scarlett, I haven't read every post so sorry if I repeat anything that's been said. Every single crystal, as well as having it's specific properties, will have it's own personal healing qualities. We may be drawn to a particular crystal for this reason. For example, I have an Amber crystal... it has three steps in it which I found out are about generational healing, family line, ancestors, etc ... It helped me when I was going through that. I had AMAZING results using it on my Solar Plexus with healing some depression.
Not all crystals can be ran under water either - there are a few that are actually soluable. And defo not saline, or even running spring water coz of the minerals - I saw the results of that when my twin flame did it. The best way to cleanse them imo is with a sage smudge stick, blowing the smoke over them until they 'feel' cleansed. I like to cleanse my aura and my home this way sometimes, too. Some crystals also don't like sunshine, and can fade. I like to charge mine with Reiki sometimes, and sometimes by just burying them in the earth or close to her for a while. Or putting them in rock crystal salt in the full moon light. Salt absorbs anything 'negative' and being of earth it also charges. But yeah, my own energy charges them... Your energy definitely will!

I'm so getting a Bismuth crystal now.
Old 16-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi007
why not use Amethyst (if i spelled correctly). I am wearing amethyst like 10 years. It yielded good results. It is mainly used for chakra enhancing and is good for people who are students or having occupation require concentration and wisdom. For your query i dont think there is any crystal who can enhance your kundalini by default.

The misconception about the crystals is you can start using them as soon as you recieved it, but the real fact is that the crystals are needed to be charged by someone who is capable of programming the crystal to do your intended function like yours.
Another thing when your crystal arrive place it in water or best saline water.
And dont let anyone other than you touch it.
Enjoy....

Sorry to the poster, Im going to disagree with this post.

Firstly Amethyst can raise energy and this poster does not wish to do this, raising energy may in fact activate more kundalini in a person who already is trying to deal with it. Hence why thou amethyst is a healing stone, I didnt recommend it to the poster when she asked me as I didnt know if it would be safe for her with her current issue or not.

If someone is charging you to charge and program your crystals, they are ripping you off!!!! Programming crystals is done throu intent and even a novice can change crystals well if they know how. There is many different ways to do that.

Salt water, thou its fine for most crystals eg I use it with my quartzes, it isnt for all so one should check to make sure it is okay for the crystal you have. (it also probably isnt the best for crystals in jewellry). I myself do use salt water a lot and havent had any issues with it so far (but I do try to check and with some, I just wouldnt use it, if it feels at all wrong, never use).

lastly, if one has brought a crystal for its qualities, one usually dont need to program it as it will just do what it does eg a rose quartz will be calming, a grounding stone will help ground a person.. all without programming.

The only crystals I ever program are those I use to aid my healing eg my clear quartz crystal wand. You just do not generally need to program your crystals, they naturally will do things according to their qualities.
.................................................. ....

I personally have found running water over my crystals arent enough always to get them as clean of lower energies esp if Ive been using them for some heavy healing stuff in which they've absorbed a lot so I wouldnt use that method when I get a new crystal. Any crystal thou can be cleared using high vibrational energy. Leaving them out in the sun (depending on the crystal, dont do it for all, some will fade at that) and them burying them in the earth can also be a good way to clean a crystal to.
Old 16-07-2014, 04:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Fairy Crystal, do you think that with my high frequencies my crystals will just charge from being around me? Or wouldn't putting them in nature or something for a while be more beneficial?

No saline water, thanks. So when I get it I basically wash it, leave it out in the sun, and then it's ready for use? :) Also how often do I do wash/charge them?

Scarlett, I'll send you a pm about safely cleaning your crystal when you get it. You do not need to charge it, just use it as it is for what you wish to do.

Crystals do tend to take on energy from their owners esp if worn or used regularly, hence why they should be cleaned of lower energies at times.
Old 16-07-2014, 04:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi007
Sorry my bad, I forgot about DO NOT PUT CRYSTAL IN SALINE WATER.
HOW CAN I FORGET!!!!!! , saline water is for us not for crystals. I used normal water all along and told you to use saline is just BAD. Thanks for pointing it out.
anyway the programming of crystals, Fairycrystal i think you should come here you will get fairly good idea of how effective programmed crystals are. You have to charge them no matter what, and the programming part is that not anyone can do it, it is like 1 in a million people can do it. But programming do helps.
By your name i suppose your are crystal user/seller/geek(lol), what you say is true about crystals but they can be progrmmed with no issues. My dad's friend is a seller of crystals. I will send you images of my crystals if you want

1 in a million people can do it?? Very strange comment. Can you see energy that crystals give off in a photo. If you can I take a photo of one of my fully changed and send it to you, I must be one of those 1 in a million!

Anyone can charge a crystal!
Old 16-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm being urged by my HS to buy some crystals but there's so many I don't know where to begin..

I want something that will help stabilize the whole aura.. something that will help integrate higher energies and ground them. Something that doesn't make Kundalini worse.. at the same time something that will (gently!) help unblock energies around the throat/upwards.

I don't know if anything like this exists.. anyone have any ideas?

Hematite will ground you. I wear it every day. Blue kyanite is great for the throat chakra and balancing emotions.
Old 16-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Okay thanks.. I guess I need to get tuning into these little guys

Also, I want to ask your opinion on Blue Kyanite. It keeps calling to me.. and the descriptions say that it's grounding, but its also apparently high frequency.. how do you think it will affect my Kundalini?

I love blue kyanite. Thou I used to have severe kundalini issues, I personally didnt find that one an issue for my excessive kundalini. If you are drawn to it, I do suggest you get one. Blue can be a calming colour and this stone I find very tranquil. Its grounding too for me (I dont do at all well with hematite as its too strong in my case, so kyanite can give me what I need there), kyanite has very calming energy and also good at balancing things for me.

I personally think with what I know about you, that this one would be a lot safer for you with that kundalini then something like amythest or so many of those other stones. Go for it if you are drawn to it.