Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Michael29

Unknown Crystal (pics inside)

Okay guy's ive got a really unusual crystal that i found about 10 years ago or so, its unlike any crystal out there. Many experts do not know what exactly it is, i was planning originaly to send it to the natural history museum in london, but i was advised not to do so because people said it "May" get lost in the post or simply they will take it off your hands and say that they didnt recieve it.

I cant afford to risk that.. this crystal is very important to me as it appeared one day in my back garden in a cluster of 3, each fits together to form a whole, which was a round rock that looked similar to a geode, but i ended up giving the other 2 parts to my aunt who also believe's in crystals and healing properties.

So i have One here and its stayed with me all these years, when i was over with my wife in us, we went to a shop well known called "Jerry's Rock shop"
I have the picture of it on my facebook image's so i had my wife use her phone to browse the image and then we asked jerry himself and his team if they could identify it, because they stock an insane ammount of minerals, and frankly are well versed in every type of mineral.

We was told by jerry and his wife that they had never seen anything quite like it before and asked me where exactly i got it from, i told them and also mentioned that the night before (because i found it in the morning) that there was a meteor shower and well.. i guess it just fell from the sky, jerry and his wife agreed and said its extremely ususual would you mind bringing it in when you come back over from england? so i agreed.

So now when i go back over to the us, me and my wife are heading to jerry's so they can discover its true origin because to be frank its Bizare to say the least. so.. the picture is below a high res image, i would very much like your opinion's on what it may be.

And also if anyone could shed some light on its properties.. that would be welcome also, i know that may be difficult based on the fact that you arent holding it, but its a big mystery see, and it would be nice if anyone out there has ever seen anything like it before.. Pics below =)

P.S Ive also done an extremely High resolution recording of it via camera, and that will be up soon.. the file size is extreme and yet its only 2 mins long, so youll have to excuse my slow internet connection :) it will be up soon.
(click the thumbals for an upclose image)

Old 07-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Likes2Read

Wow, what a fascinating stone!

I just have a few questions. Is it entirely opaque, or are any parts translucent? And am I right in presuming the darker parts of the stone are black, and opaque?

Are there any geology kits out there (even ones geared to kids) that would allow you to determine the Mohs hardness, streak color, and specific gravity of the stone? Or stones, as it appears this stone may be comprised of more than one type of mineral.

Fascinating. I wish I had answers instead of more questions.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
Wow, what a fascinating stone!

I just have a few questions. Is it entirely opaque, or are any parts translucent? And am I right in presuming the darker parts of the stone are black, and opaque?

Are there any geology kits out there (even ones geared to kids) that would allow you to determine the Mohs hardness, streak color, and specific gravity of the stone? Or stones, as it appears this stone may be comprised of more than one type of mineral.

Fascinating. I wish I had answers instead of more questions.

its not entirely opaque no, you can visibly see what shines like gold it glints, the black mineral itself is light brown.. see through in some places, other parts of it shimmers like a rainbow in hue and color, it weights quite a bit despite its size, and as for geology kits i know there are :) but i wouldnt know much about them to be honest.. my wife knows her stones.. she collects tons of minerals and cant identify it either.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Michael29

Just a quick update so my topic doesnt die.

Im heading out today to visit an uncle and aunt, so ive left .. a huge upload going on youtube, ie the video of the mineral. I normaly cant upload something this large because i live bang in the middle of the countryside (internet here is ridiculously slow)

So when i get back i'll be sharring the link.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Michael29

Video up

http://youtu.be/5eejmzuA644
Old 10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Jenhearther

Bunny

Kryptonite.. just kidding.

No but my first thoughts where its a meteorite.
Was also looking through my books and the closets thing to it I can think of is nickle-Iron (meterorite.)
The other rites I know of are chondrite
And pallasite.

If it's a nickle-iron its healing properties are-
Spiritual awakening, patients, sexual kundalini, inner vision,
Spiritual transformation.
Questions have you noticed any changes in yourself since finding this rock?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
Kryptonite.. just kidding.

No but my first thoughts where its a meteorite.
Was also looking through my books and the closets thing to it I can think of is nickle-Iron (meterorite.)
The other rites I know of are chondrite
And pallasite.

If it's a nickle-iron its healing properties are-
Spiritual awakening, patients, sexual kundalini, inner vision,
Spiritual transformation.
Questions have you noticed any changes in yourself since finding this rock?

Sadly its not pallasite.. i know this because of a meteorite's properties and its high iron content, im an avid archaeologist, and i use a metal detector all the time, it has no metal inside it at all, and has no trace's of any metalic compound. But thank you for the reply its much appreciated =)

And um yes ive noticed changes since i found it.. i used to have an ability as a kid to talk to something .. i do not know what happened but since i found this rock 10 years ago i lost this ability, and ive always been asking myself why, but this sounds preety obvious now.. however this stone.. isnt just that.. there is something about it i feel like its part of my self and i cannot even begin to explain it in words.. its very hard to describe.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Jenhearther

I believe you've misunderstood me, I said it could be nickle and iron rite.

I also said the other two types are chondrite And pallasite.

You said it has high amounts of iron, well then it could be a nickle and iron rite, right?
You also stated there was a meter showers that night and it could be possible a piece landed in your garden. Pa

Now please note there are four known rites.
Iron and nickle
Chandrite
And
paladins
Plus stone rite.

can you elaborate what you mean by talk with someone?
Old 11-04-2013, 01:45 AM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
I believe you've misunderstood me, I said it could be nickle and iron rite.

I also said the other two types are chondrite And pallasite.

You said it has high amounts of iron, well then it could be a nickle and iron rite, right?
You also stated there was a meter showers that night and it could be possible a piece landed in your garden. Pa

Now please note there are four known rites.
Iron and nickle
Chandrite
And
paladins
Plus stone rite.

can you elaborate what you mean by talk with someone?

There is no trace of iron in it at all, i didnt once say there was any iron or any indication of metal at all. Yes it may of fell from space, but it certainly isnt any meteorite ive ever seen ive also had it personly looked at by a proffesor of minerology at the british natural history meseum, i sent photo's video's etc, and he said it doesnt match anything he's seen and wants to study it further. ie (send it in the mail) - which i will never do.. I cannot lose this mineral as its very important to me.

Also As a kid from the age of arround 7 and up until the age of arround 14 years old i used to take long walks in my local cemetery and visit my great grandads graves/family ive never met before and was fascinated with talking to them, i paid my respects even though i never knew them in life because even at a young age i felt like i owned them something, atleast a visit since the family knew where they was buried but never visited, i didnt like the thought that someone would be forgotten. Its a long story in general, but arround this age i was able to talk to something in my own head, and ive not been diagnosed with any mental illness for the record.

It was not like asking yourself questions and getting answer's more like.. i would walk over there and was told litrely by a man in my head who spoke to me and told me to do things.. random things really, mostly to do with visiting random graves.. in the very old part of the cemetery, that time seemed to of forgottten about. And i listened because i was sure it was a relative who had passed, i didnt know any better at this age, most of my so called friends called me a complete nutcase of course and was frightened of me.. I became fascinated with the deceased and history/archaeology, and my path laid before me.. a few years later i lost that ability to communicate with whatever this entity was.. or who it was to be more exact.

About 3 years down the line while digging up so much of history i came upon this rock one day sitting in my back garden :
(previously it was not there the night before) so if it is a meteorite that came from space, then its one that has not yet been identified to date. Also not all meteorites contain iron for one. This rock has seen many acclaimed experts who have all claimed they have not seen anything like it before.

Its now been sent to someone else, this time over in Washington thanks to my wife, we are hoping for a more detailed analysis.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:12 AM
Jenhearther

. " I know this because of a meteorite's properties and its high iron contect"

Sorry I misunderstood you there