Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Master
crystal and stone grab bag?

hi! I want to get some new stones, and was wondering if people had recommendations about where to get random ones.

I've ordered some mix packages on amazon and maybe ebay already, and was going to again, but am having trouble deciding so I thought maybe somebody here might have a favorite place or seller to get them from.

I'm looking for like a surprise bag, of say a pound or couple pounds of random stones and crystals, natural not dyed hopefully.

if you've been pleased with an order from a certain place or person online please help point me toward them. thank you so much!
Old 16-03-2013, 02:30 PM
xiola_bleu

I dunno....for me I prefer not to buy crystals online, unless they are rare or I cant find them near where I live.

Buying them in person always feels much safer to me as I know I'm getting the real deal. I like buying from shops that have a friendly atmosphere and feel to them....and kind, helpful staff is always a bonus. Also, buying from stores I can pick certain crystals that stand out to me, or look especially lovely...or ones that simply choose me.

Do you have stores nearby to you? Maybe I am lucky as there is a great store about a 5 minute drive from my house...but there are also quite a few New Age type stores around my town.
Old 16-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Master
hi xiola

well I also planned on visiting an esoteric type shop, (as I got money and haven't had money to spend on such things for a while) and I think there's one not too far from me. but the whole idea for ordering online is the surprise and getting stones I might not otherwise. that is so nice you have a place 5 minutes from your house!
Old 31-03-2013, 07:09 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I buy all my Crystals from Healing Crystals

http://www.healingcrystals.com/
Old 01-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Master
thank you sunshine, that looks like a lovely site! I see it is popular as quite a few things are out of stock, so it must be the place to go!

I didn't see a surprise grab bag sort of thing, do you happen to have seen them selling those? I'll probably use that site next time I have money and decide a particular stone(s) I want hehe or just pick whatever pops out as pretty to me

*edit* wow that is quite a site you got Shine! Your crystal healing stone of the day video was helpful, lol you know I hear that "you are what you dislike in others" sort of thing time n time again.. and I thought about it for a minute after you said it again and I was thinking like well what bothers me about others mostly is their inconsideration.. and then I'm like hey I'm inconsiderate! I was just thinking about it the last 24 hours actually lol.. I mean I like to think I'm aware of my flaws and virtues and have done a lot of work on myself, but yeah.. now granted I'm extremely considerate in the regards that others' inconsideration bugs me usually, but in other ways I am too inconsiderate and in a large way even! hmm very interesting.. not that I didn't know it already, but expanding and expounding on it even just the little bit was a worthwhile endeavor, so thank you. I see there is tons more on your site, I'll have to check out more later thanks