Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Why do good people die...

Gee, my question is why are good people incarnated
here in this Dimension!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Gee, my question is why are good people incarnated
here in this Dimension!!!!

Karma, has to be. God isn't that cruel (actually very loving).

The only other possibility is that God isn't all powerful. Maybe Satan gets a say. Forgot to ask about that one...

Oh, one other possibility: God doesn't exist and I imagined our meeting whilst in an amazing state of mind for reasons I can't fathom. But Satan would love me to believe that.
Old 31-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Celeste

from an astrological point of view, these people often have a few grand trines in their charts, which often gets them off this earth life early.
Old 31-01-2012, 08:03 PM
grim789

Death does not differenciate between good and bad people. Good and bad are only matters of human perspective, and view. I belive when someone dies, then there attatched astral body detaches. This happens there is a release into higher dimensions, or back into lower ones based on ones Karma.

Peace,
Grim
Old 01-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Suikagirl, nice to talk to you again, yes i love all animals very much, in fact I don't even like eating them lol.

Our Consciousness is all that there IS, I don't like to label it but we have to talk abut what IS I suppose, to me the soul is our energy package, or the life force that animates throughout the mind body organism, when the body dies the life force dissolves back into Consciousness, to me the soul doesn't continue onward's.

You could call this Consciousness God, but that only causes dualism, in fact any word we apply to what IS becomes dualistic, but then we think of the word and miss what the word points to.

Enlightenment is just another word that points to your true nature, what Enlightenment brings, is already there, you are where you have always been, you haven't gone anywhere, where you stand is always holy ground, when one Awakens, they simply Realize this, as long as we believe this through just the mind, we will always still be in the mind, Enlightenment must be experienced by you only, but when i say you, i don't mean you as your ego, that must disappear first, or be put out of sight, for it will always be in the way.

Karma is again of the mind, no mind no karma, as long as we believe we are the mind we will always be under Karma, when Realized, karma also dissolves.

There will still be what we call good and bad happening, but you will now realize it to be nothing to do with you, you no longer get involved, or no where as much.

The mind is the only thing that makes you think you are coming back, and in a way that package of energy that has recorded all your programming and conditioning does come back, but when one is awakened, that package of energy at death also dissolves.

These words that I have spoken are not to be taken as truth, they can only point to truth, you must find for your SELF your own inner truth.

That was beautiful.

I guess our light is always there, clouded by our notions and other bad feelings and thoughts... Only they are so hard to get rid off!
My light shines through at times, but then a million bad things come that make it retrieve and feel almost gone at times.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
God doesn't use the death penalty.

Some karma is reserved for the next life - this is Buddhist and Hindu tradition.

Also I regressed into pre-incarnation. Might have hallucinated it but others here have validated it.

Lastly, God personally descended and told me I'm immortal.

I will give your link a read, thank you!

Is just sometimes the balance seems to lean on the bad side, meaning there seems to be more bad people staying here, than good ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
My mom is dying. We didn't have the greatest of relationships. But was she a bad person? Not really. She had a side to her with a heart of gold, but the flip side was different. I don't know why it is that way, but it is. She's still my mom and I love her immensely. My dad is a wonderful, wonderful man, my role model in many ways... he's got his own health issues. I feared he wouldn't make it out of last year, but he is a fighter and he sprung back to life it seems. Mom doesnt have what dad has, but she has lung cancer, so it makes it harder. She's about 70 pounds now. Startling to see her. Dad called me a bit ago and said she's getting worse and we'll have to bring her bed down stairs. So I'm going over there shortly to get her out of the house and tend to some of her needs and see about re-arranging stuff. Anyway, I think it's all just that we are looking at those that are dying or died. My daughter's boyfriend died in 2009... he was a spitfire, but a real good kid. Sadly tragedies happen all the time...we never know when our time of this life is up.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. My mom's friend died from stomach cancer and it was also very difficult to see her go through that, vanishing away, she was also so thin and weak that she had to be carried from the bed to the bathroom.

Hopefully this will help both of you overcome the issues of your past, bringing healing while she is with you. I guess that is the silver lining in these cases, having the time to mend hearts and say our goodbyes.

Unfortunately there are times we don't have the chance to say our goodbye, although sometimes they are deaths that seem more merciful, at least for the person who goes to the Spirit Realm.

It is the opposite way for me, my problems, well bigger ones have been with my dad but we have been able to work out a lot of them, with his health problems I am always wishing he'll be able to see me achieve my dreams or at least be in a place which brings him the calm of knowing he won't be leaving me unprotected, that I will be able to take care of myself.

My best wishes and thoughts for you and your family through this hard times!
Old 01-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
from an astrological point of view, these people often have a few grand trines in their charts, which often gets them off this earth life early.

But is it possible to take the wrong decision and go before your time? Many people believe that was the case in my uncle's passing. They say he had the chance to avoid the experience that put him in that place, but he chose not to, I don't know if the person is telling the whole story, and it is hard for me to trust him since he seems to be someone who betrayed his friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim789
Death does not differenciate between good and bad people. Good and bad are only matters of human perspective, and view. I belive when someone dies, then there attatched astral body detaches. This happens there is a release into higher dimensions, or back into lower ones based on ones Karma.

Peace,
Grim

Well I have a hard time not labeling someone who murders a person easily and has no regards for other's suffering as not bad, also forgiving them.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Why is that good people and/or those who want to live die or are killed. But those who only bring suffering and/or want to die keep on living?

why do good people die? I believe we all have a written expiration date and if we pass it was time for us to go. Remember we are trained by the world so we dont get all the spiritual truth while on earth so we perceive with a carnal mind and any experiences that we had spiritually to draw conclusions.

Those who bring torment and suffering consistantly are probably spiritually dead anyone and those who want to die but, cant die still has lessons to learn..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Occultist

Everyone Dies everything dies all in good time my dear.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:34 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Suikagirl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Why is that good people and/or those who want to live die or are killed. But those who only bring suffering and/or want to die keep on living?

My Paternal-Grandmother had a saying, "Only the good die young.". Now--I'm sure she didn't invent it--but it remains just as true (all the same).

I believe in destiny and that each life serves a purpose--once that purpose is fulfilled--then that Spirit moves-on to the next stage of its development.

Not all destinies are positive. Some come here to act as a catalyst for social change--take Hitler (for instance).

I had a younger Sister--who was just too delicate for the ugliness in this world. She took her own life--in the end. I like to think that she came to bring her children into the world and that somewhere down the line--one of her decendants may make a difference in the world.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...