Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Monster

Dream of a number

And the number was 34.

I'm nt sure if I should post the dream, maybe it might make it clear, maybe not, but if anyone can help interpret this number I would very much appreciate it.
Old 28-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Maranda

I do this for entertainment purposes only. It might be useful, it might not.

More commitment needed. Mind body and spirit need more commitment from you. Affairs of the heart are involved here. Make sure you are not closing yourself off to something that may become very beneficial. Reflect on the finer details of the dream for more clues. Thoughts of lack and limitation bring more lack and limitation.
Old 29-03-2007, 08:20 PM
OceanWaves19161

The angels just popped in and said luck. Maybe good luck is comming your way:)

Alana
Old 04-04-2007, 12:53 PM
kt errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster
And the number was 34.

I'm nt sure if I should post the dream, maybe it might make it clear, maybe not, but if anyone can help interpret this number I would very much appreciate it.

Hi
Yes maybe I can help as I have found this number is very important in an internet e-book called 'The Great Design' by Harry Verness. Well worth a look as you seem to have found this number without reading the book and it seems to be of great ancient significance. It seems it was also known to Leonardo da Vinci part of his code!Hope this helps

Regards

kt
Old 19-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Knower

Hi

I had a dream of numbers last night too, the numbers were 5572 and popped up a few times in my dream, I did google to see if I could find anything but there was nothing does anyone have any idea?

Michelle xx
Old 22-04-2007, 10:57 AM
pure

Hey Michelle

Im not sure what the number means but i believe we get numbers in codes sometimes try adding these numbers together for example: (5+5+7+2=19) then try looking up your answer i hope you find what this means, all the best.

Have a great day/night..

~Pure~
Old 22-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Knower

Hi Pure

I never thought of doing it that way lol but I'll have a go now I did look everywhere even looking at the single numbers but it didn't really explain anything. Funny it being 19 really, that's my birth date lol

Thank you, I do appreciate your reply

Michelle xxx
Old 22-04-2007, 08:41 PM
kes4565

Smile

Hi Michelle,

I have a book by Doreen Virtue called Angel Numbers, its simply a handy guide which provides an interpretation of numbers from 0 to 999 and also examines more complex sequences. I've split the number up for the first 3 digits that are 557 and the meaning is " Your path has been one of significant change, and heaven applauds the courage and tenacity you've displayed. You've wisely chosen to walk through these changes". And the last digit 2, the meaning "Have faith and courage. Your prayers are manifesting, even if they aren't visible yet". I hope this is of some help. It's a good book to dip into when you keep seeing the same numbers or if, like yourself you dream of a number.

Best wishes

Kes4565
Old 23-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Knower

Hi Kes

You wouldn't how how much help that is everything you have said there does mean something, its like an answer to my question that I have asked and where its says my path has significantly changed you have hit the nail right on the head there

Thank you so much I'll also have a look now for the book Angel Numbers :)

Michelle xxx
Old 23-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Kes and Michelle,

I also have Doreen Virtues book " Angel Numbers" and I think it is a very good book to have. I wake up several times during the night ( when I go to sleep at a reasonable hour) and look at the time on the clock - then check out the numbers in this book. It is interesting how the messages of the numbers relate to things going on in my life . I also keep track of the different numbers and it is interesting to see how many times, some of the numbers are repeated.

Monster, here is what the book says for # 34 :

" Ascended Masters and angels are here with you.Talk to them frequently about your feelings and thoughts and listen to their replies, which come to you as repetitive impressions, signs, and inner signals."

I hope this is of some help to you.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Closed Thread