Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Dawn

Silvergirl, thanks for sharing!

When I saw your first picture of them do you have any idea why in the world they just said "lucky" to me? O_o?? (Lucky / fortunate to be with you?)

And lol It may look all pirate treasure chest to us, but to them inside of that box, lol I just get the feeling of a big ol' party going on. Just lots of playful, happy, excited energy.
Old 23-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Master
I want to thank you, Dawn, for pointing that out, I do believe theyre lucky, just like your crystal buddies are lucky to have such destiny to belong to you. Instead of beware of dog on our front lawn, we need signs that say Beware of flights of fancy practiced here~*

Old 23-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Enya

*love* the photos, Dawn! I've just remembered I bought a nice calcite cluster yesterday... must go find it!
Old 23-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Dawn

Silvergirl, you're welcome. ^_^ And thank you kindly for saying so.

>Instead of beware of dog on our front lawn, we need signs that say
>Beware of flights of fancy practiced here~*
lol!!

*^_^* Thanks for saying so Enya, but lol like I said before, I'm just the photographer. Joshua is the one who gets all playful and tells me how he wants to look for the camera.

Ohh!! I do hope you find your calcite cluster. I know I'm not the only one who'd love to see her.
Old 23-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Master
I am absolutely loving this thread thankyou I love looking at the photos and listening to your stories, seriously those photos are so unique I'm sure people would buy them...I would.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Awesome thread Dawn, thanks for sharing !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Dawn

lol Thanks for saying so Spiritlite!
Thank you for saying so as well, Dream Angel. *^_^*

And I'm glad I'm not being looked at like I'm 3 different shades of weird. (Especially mentioning what Jin and Taré has shared with me, and allowed me to share here for anyone who wants to read it.)

I'm glad I have a safe, supportive place somewhere we I can actually sit down, focus on this, and write it out. It can be way too easy to brush it off, not trust what I feel, or just think it's 'too nuts to be real'. (And for a long time, that's what I did. I wouldn't entirely trust what I was feeling or seeing. I didn't feel supported or welcomed by anyone when I had something spiritually-related to say, even if it was coming directly from spirit. Even now I'm still trying to overcome the physical thought of 'whoa this is wild! Can this information actually be real!?'. It is real. I'm not imagining it or making it up. I'm being told this stuff, having this personal information shared with me because I asked kindly. but still...)
I'm just a shy little thing, is all. *^__^*

lol Spiritlite, I'm sure people would snap up these stones and crystals in a heartbeat that are in my care, but I wouldn't ever put them up for sale. I never have felt right with the thought of getting money for them. Especially, like with Joshua here, even if I even halfway thought of getting rid of him and selling him off (not like I ever would), it'd feel so fundmentally wrong I don't think I could live with myself. (I guess it'd be like you taking a beloved family member or best friend, pushing them forward and shouting 'My best friend / family member for sale! Any takers?' It's just... wrong. It's okay if you're still in the mindset of 'these are rocks with special properties that can help my own energy', you don't think about the deeper connection there. However, once you hit the point where you really get to know the soul connected with these physical forms, and Tilia, I know you can understand, your entire perception changes.)
I'd happily use my own money to send these to whomever they told me they wanted to go to. (Like if your best friend wanted to move somewhere, and you knew it's where they belonged, but they had neither the means or money to do so, wouldn't you want to help?) Which I've had happen several times already. (Just thankful I've been watched out for and had the appropriate amount of money already on hand in order to use for shipping and handling.)

Like with anything, all it really takes is a simple desire to want to know. And when you do, I'm sure you'll be grateful for what gets shared with you. Plus, these individuals can become such great friends! ~*glances over at Joshua who's perched up on top my desktop tower with his seashell*~...even if they can be snoopy at times.

~*gets off the rambling soapbox for about the 5th time today and goes to eat a cookie*~ lol
Old 24-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Master
Hi Dawn...sorry I didn't mean to put the crystals up for sale I meant the photos you have shared to put up for sale, they are lovely photos and I love how you humanize them and I feel it's pure artwork...that's what I mean.......and nah you're not weird...I just love how you love crystals.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Dawn

OOhh lol Wow did I totally misinterpret what you said. So sorry, Spiritlite.

... I never thought about that, making pictures of these guys and having them up for sale somewhere.

Thanks, and I'm glad you guys are enjoying these pictures. (Plus it's doing wonders for a certain geode's ego lol)

YAY! I'm not weird! Wow, you just don't know how nice that is to hear (from a person, nothing against my guides or angels or individuals connected with these crystals though). *^__^*

>I just love how you love crystals.
*^_^* Thanks. It does feel nice to talk about it openly and show it.
Who knows? Maybe this tiny little thread will help give others a little bit of a different view of these special individuals.
Old 24-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Master
Gosh, Spiritlite is right! Those pics are really special. They'd brighten anyone's day to see them. I mean, you'd have to be the meanest person on the planet to see them and not smile~*