Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2011, 07:53 AM
MoonDancer

How is a Lemurian crystal different from a clear quartz? Is it a type?
Old 29-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Master
Lemurian quartz has a Yin female fuzzy energy unlike quartz x
http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/...an_Quartz.html

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-05-2011, 10:10 PM
MoonDancer

Ah, I see.
Thanks
Old 30-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Master
huh yeah I've always thought my lemurian was more female attributed...thanks for confirming.
Spiritlite.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Iku-Turso

I was never overwhelmed with Lemurian Seed Crystals. Oddly they seem to be attracted to me as I wound up with three of them given as freebies in three different purchases.

One of them has a twin, key and barnacle on it.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iku-Turso
I was never overwhelmed with Lemurian Seed Crystals. Oddly they seem to be attracted to me as I wound up with three of them given as freebies in three different purchases.

One of them has a twin, key and barnacle on it.

You make a good point here my friend.

Interestingly to me, These crystals are excellent at drawing one away from this incarnation to another, it is this perhaps that can be overwhelming for some and not so much for you and I , As our past lives seem at times joined to this life
Old 08-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Iku-Turso

Oh I didn't know about that aspect...hmm...I ought to add that little bit of information to my blog.

Have you noticed any difference between the pink ones and the clear ones? I only have the clear ones, have thought about getting a pink one, but...it just doesn't feel 'right' - because all the clear ones come to me instead.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
There are pink lemurians? I want one.
Spiritlite.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Master
I have only used mine a handful of times and have not felt it to be overwhelming. Perhaps I am not that sensitive to the energies of crystals.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Iku-Turso

@ Spiritlite - yes there are pink Lemurians:

You can get them from Healing Crystals (that's where I buy the majority of mine). There are other places where you can buy them - just give it a Google search. :)