Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 24-08-2018, 02:50 AM
Master
Heaven Is For Real

Last night, I watched a movie based on a true story called "Heaven Is For Real" about a 4 yr old boy called Colton Burpo who had visions of Heaven and Jesus during a near-death experience when his appendix burst. He described the image of Jesus to his father and the media in precise detail.

Half a world away, a Lithuanian girl called Akiane Kramarik painted a picture of Jesus when she was only 8 years old from many Divine visions she has seen...this picture was instantly recognised by Colton and hundreds of others who have had NDE's as being the real face of Jesus.

Here is the whole story, which sends shivers up and down my spine...enjoy.

https://art-soulworks.com/pages/heav...-real-painting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tstVt-oyo1o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8IdcsPnnDg
Old 24-08-2018, 04:15 AM
Experiencer

Wow at 8 years old what an incredible artist she was!

I like the face. A lot!

Thanks for sharing Shivani.
Old 24-08-2018, 04:39 AM
Ascender
Enjoy this posting. Thanks for sharing Shivani.
I especially love the video clip where the man was crying when he described the moment when he felt the unconditional love of the God...
Old 24-08-2018, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Wow at 8 years old what an incredible artist she was!

I like the face. A lot!

Thanks for sharing Shivani.
No problem and thank you. I felt that a story such as this is just perfect for this forum.

Also, that girl's art is something else! Not only has she been creating masterpieces since the age of 4, but when I look at her paintings, it's like I am looking through a portal into a different dimension...like a window cutting through space/time. It is totally fabulous...truly inspirational genius at such a young age...makes one wonder where it all comes from.

Colton's story is awesome too! he said he met his sister in heaven who died in his mother's tummy when she was only a few months old. Colton's mother never told her son that she miscarried even before he was born...she kept that a secret from everybody. Really intriguing stuff.
Old 24-08-2018, 05:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
No problem and thank you. I felt that a story such as this is just perfect for this forum.

Also, that girl's art is something else! Not only has she been creating masterpieces since the age of 4, but when I look at her paintings, it's like I am looking through a portal into a different dimension...like a window cutting through space/time. It is totally fabulous...truly inspirational genius at such a young age...makes one wonder where it all comes from.

Colton's story is awesome too! he said he met his sister in heaven who died in his mother's tummy when she was only a few months old. Colton's mother never told her son that she miscarried even before he was born...she kept that a secret from everybody. Really intriguing stuff.

I also think it's a perfect story for this forum.

I would bet Akiane perfected her skills as a painter in a previous life.

It's good to see that such stories are more and more publicized. It means there are more and more people interested in these phenomena.
Old 24-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Guide

I love Akiane's work, she's a wonderful artist, very inspiring. Truly one of a kind. I've looked at paintings and thought how good they were but never looked at any and thought they were incredible until I saw hers. I love how you get to see her working and the finished result. She has an amazing talent/gift and her life story is so interesting.

When I look at her work I see 'clarity' and a 'purity'
Old 25-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator
Akiane has a truly amazing gift. Her painting of Jesus is beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing that, Shivani Devi
Old 27-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Guide

I believe the child is gifted....when she speaks of visions, it is exactly what I have experienced. She said, you can’t have it all the time....it’s too exhausting...IMO. You have to be in constant high vibration and that’s not feasible here, but God has a way of giving visions and messages in certain states where we are asleep, in meditation or in certain vibratory states...or when we need help. That was a beautiful picture, I’ve never seen Jesus...but I’ve seen other masters/teachers/scholars.

They looked much older than Jesus, but had the same peaceful, calm, spiritual glowing aura, and wise presence that Jesus is described of having. You instinctively know to obey and listen to them....not out of fear, but of the safe feeling as a young child holding the hand of a grandparent to cross the street. They know what they are doing...and are perfectly content and calm in our most devastating, hellish and upsetting experiences...its like a slice through chocolate heavenly frosted cake for them, literally. . They will smile right through it...because no matter what happens, they know it’s going to be for good either way...it’s all going to work out the way it was intended to, even if we don’t like it, rebuke it, or understand it. They already know the answers...they smile, because they are patiently waiting for us to learn what they already know. It is that kind of smile. Some will get the urgent and stern scholars, because they really don’t want us to suffer as much as we do...they want us to learn, but we choose what makes us really learn the lesson on a soul level...and we are a stubborn class, so we make things a lot worse than what we have to at times. (War, death, suicide, depression, fighting, prejudice, racism, hate, selfishness, sickness, abuse ect)
Old 28-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Heaven is real if you are creatieve and powerfull enough.

Cause heaven for one is hell for another.
Who wants to live in a heaven created by others. it would never be your heaven.

So stop believing in Heaven from others. think for yourself what heaven is.
And there is no hell only oblivion.

So if you need heaven that is created by others. welcome to mother Earth.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Seeker
The painting is phenomenal! Thank you so much for sharing.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hope