Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 05-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well, I suppose we can all agree the less people that had a Satan involved NDE the better, right?

WRONG, THE LESS NDES INVOLVING SATAN THE MORE LIKELY IT IS THAT NDES THENSELVES ARE SATANIC DECEPTIONS
Old 05-05-2017, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
WRONG, THE LESS NDES INVOLVING SATAN THE MORE LIKELY IT IS THAT NDES THENSELVES ARE SATANIC DECEPTIONS

Because it isn't right up your alley?
Old 06-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
And what proof do you have of this?
Old 04-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Master

Why do people that beleve in and love God give the devil so much power ? Has any one scene the devil in an n.d.e. ? Lets say some one is having a n.d.e. a group of passed one loved ones are standing in one area and the devil is standing in another area . Now who do you think there going to want to talk to ?
p.s. Let me re phrase , lets say your having a n.d.e. your talking to grand maw and a nghbor from long ago . The devil comes up decked out like a used car sales man . he goes " boy have I got a deal for you " Do you really want to talk to him ?
Ask what hapned to the other satin /n.d.e. threads you started ?
Old 07-07-2017, 03:49 AM
Master
I'm not sure where to put my experience because it didn't come in a NDE. It was a light trance type of vision and I experienced 7 forms of evil.

I wrote a story about it so I could remember it. What I recall is the first form was the least evil, kind of like the worst man ever. The 2-5 forms were just bigger and badder kind of things. The 6th form was of a higher magnitude and was like a dragon the size of a universe. The 7th form was Lucifer I presume. Just like the dragon in strength and power, but the size of a man. It was a white/light energy being, but came from a tormented reality I can only assume is hell. It wasn't even a solid reality like ours, it was like a weird consciousness area. What I mean is it's not a physical location, the prison they were in is some kind of energy prison and what I was seeing was akin to images on the surface of a water which is why they rippled. I did not have the sensation that I was there with them, I had the sensation I was viewing this area and seeing these things but they couldn't harm me, only see me.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Experiencer

I am pretty sure Satan is not a person but A collective evil within humanity

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 02-02-2018 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I am pretty sure Satan is not a person but A collective evil within humanity

that's a pretty harsh judgement on humanity. I suggest you look deeper.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
that's a pretty harsh judgement on humanity. I suggest you look deeper.

that's not from me that is what the Jewish mystics believed.

https://www.thoughtco.com/jewish-view-of-satan-2076775

I am not sure what line of thought Buddhists take on it
Old 12-06-2018, 05:55 AM
Experiencer

I saw satan as a child I was 7 and he was in my room. I woke up in the middle of the night and my room was glowing red. I saw this thing standing at the foot of my bed it was short, inhuman and i felt the evil. I screamed and my step dad came in and it went away. I went back to sleep and a few minutes later, again my room was glowing red and it was now sitting on my bed I could feel the weight and my bed sagging. I screamed and my step dad came in and it went away. Again I fell back to sleep, a few minutes later I woke up and it was grabbing my leg and crawling up my leg. I started screaming and praying and all of a sudden my room went from glowing red to this amazing blue. The devil was banished and I felt so calm and loved I knew it was an angel even though I couldnt see the angel. My mom walked in after I calmed down and asked me what happened I told her there was a monster in my room, but it was okay because the angel chased it away. I was fully conscious during the event, no sleep paralysis or anything.
Old 13-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I saw satan as a child I was 7 and he was in my room. I woke up in the middle of the night and my room was glowing red. I saw this thing standing at the foot of my bed it was short, inhuman and i felt the evil. I screamed and my step dad came in and it went away. I went back to sleep and a few minutes later, again my room was glowing red and it was now sitting on my bed I could feel the weight and my bed sagging. I screamed and my step dad came in and it went away. Again I fell back to sleep, a few minutes later I woke up and it was grabbing my leg and crawling up my leg. I started screaming and praying and all of a sudden my room went from glowing red to this amazing blue. The devil was banished and I felt so calm and loved I knew it was an angel even though I couldnt see the angel. My mom walked in after I calmed down and asked me what happened I told her there was a monster in my room, but it was okay because the angel chased it away. I was fully conscious during the event, no sleep paralysis or anything.

That was a VISION involving your Higher Energy Body ( a more real duplicate)