Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Knower

I'm amazed they came to you did they test your friendships untold be careful you are to be given forth time in their passing be of no means to the knowledge you have gathered I hope you get this in time tell no one of the unfolds they speak nevertheless for you are rare to this
Old 14-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
Wow you discovered them or maybe go forth your untimely thoughts and giving it to the governing judgement that is there were those sentence the day you know not all the day of difference is how did you respond today when you get a moment I know the truth that they never gave you before so through the never mind of the state which is now ur own needs to be aware

are you talking to me or oookiritokunooo?
Old 14-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Okay, I could use some different perspectives on an experience I had.

I was standing in my kitchen and someone was sitting at the table talking to me in good spirits. This person got up and took a step towards me in good communication. When this persons foot hit the ground, the environment rippled like a water after a stone has been thrown into it. My soul at that moment sunk about 6 inches into the floor. I actually saw the energy come out from around him and saw the floor sink where I stood. My mind caught this attention and I grounded myself back to where I was before hand. I didn't tell the person anything about this cause I truly do not understand.

Any thoughts?

I'm pretty grounded on this forum - click my profile & see my comments

That being said I often feel as though I'm hitting my body with a thump.
It's as though I left for a second & then when I realise that I'm out - boom - back in with a thump.

I usually research posters before I comment but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your not a crazy person going by your responses above

It will be interesting to see if it happens again.

Have you had that "jump" when your falling asleep it's as powerful as that yet I'm awake often doing something regular.

To me what you describe is either that type of thing (whatever it is - a spirit wobble maybe?) or the child is the cause.

I always say that as a child I was far more connected to the universe that as an adult - I had a telekinetic experience that was full on X Files - surrounded by family in a public library.

Never happened again yet we still all remember it.

The universe is a strange place, providing that you don't feel anything negative I'd just chalk it up to "something" yet always keep it in mind when something you hear of sounds impossible....

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 15-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Gracey

Hi Raziel!

Yes, I have had my soul leave my body since I was child. I am approaching 50 years old in a couple of years. It has probably consciously happened to me a dozen times or so in those years.

With this experience, it seemed the cause was due to the child. That was a new one for me. In the past, I was the cause of leaving my body. What my mind observed while he did this, was that physical reality crumbled away as I left my body. That was a first too, I have always seen my surroundings when I projected in the past. I do wonder what experience I would of had if I would not of grounded myself back into my body.

Also, I have only had two projections where I was in my soul. All the rest of them have been me in my spirit and looking down at my soul and my body (physical reality) at the same time. Controlling the movement of my soul from the planes of spirit.

The child was in good spirits while communicating with me, so I will chalk it up something worth keeping in the back of my mind, with the rest of the strange things I don't understand.

O, a telekentic experience as a child. Did that scare you or fascinate you or what?
Old 15-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hi. I'm wondering if you've ever heard of the expression' sinking through the floor. This also speaks volumes of testing your ability/messing with your energy in a way that it clashes. Though, having said that, it may be the over sensory feeling of being nervous "sinking through the floor" like when you know the other person has done something incorrect, but in a literal way of putting it. Could be just your own radar picking up on that feeling. just a few thoughts to ponder here.
Old 15-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Gracey

HI SilveRose.

Thank you so much for your perspective. I have not thought of that. I actually haven't heard of that expression, BUT if energies were clashing that would make sense. I have never clashed with the child before in energy. Perhaps his soul was showing me the power within him and I sank to that. Things to ponder. Thanks for getting me thinking in a new direction.