Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Experiencer
Message being given from a Turkey

Stuck in traffic on the ride home today. Had to re-route due to an accident on my usual path. While stuck on a small side road in a traffic jam inching along I had a massively huge wild turkey approach my vehicle on the passenger side walking out into traffic and he kept tapping his beak on my passenger door. I had to keep an eye on him in my side view cause I did not want to lose sight of him as traffic inched along but as I crept forward he kept chasing my car and tapping away. He did this to both my passenger door and my front passenger tire. It was extremely unusual considering he was in between two lanes of forward bound traffic. I've never had anything like this before happen let alone even see a turkey enter a traffic jam. But it was like he was actually following me intentionally as I progressed forward, or he was attracted to my vehicle in some way which is an ordinary Suv crossover. This bird did not do this to any of the other vehicles tied up in this jam, only mine. He followed me about a good 1/2 mile or more and when I would stop so did he tapping away. I found this experience so compelling and I could not stop wondering about it. I felt very strongly there was some meaning or message behind it's presence. it so I came across the following google search later when I got home......Also, I'm open to any other feedback from anyone in here is appreciated about this animal.

http://wolfs-moon.com/spiritanimalturkey.html
Messages and Lessons
When Turkey surfaces beside us as a Lesson or Messenger Guide, he's usually present to remind us that we have a multitude of blessings in our lives to give thanks for. Perhaps recent events have led you to feel as though you've been forgotten about, through a series of unfortunate circumstances, losses, or unexpected change. But even during the most difficult of periods in our life, there are always things for which we can be thankful for, though we frequently take them for granted.
“Clear your eyes and open your heart,” The Turkey may be saying to you now. He's asking you to reflect upon the gifts you have in your life, whether these are in the guise of friends, family, and loved ones, or in a safe roof over your head, or food to eat. There is always something to be thankful for, Turkey reminds you.
If this Winged One has recently trotted into your life, it could be because you're being reminded of the importance of the “Giveaway Dance.” While it's wonderful to receive gifts and bountiful blessings, it's just as important to give something of ourselves away which we value, whether this is our time, talents, or money, to worthwhile individuals or causes. Turkey is asking you to inventory your life and see where and how you could be giving more of yourself, or conversely, where and why you're not allowing yourself to joyously and graciously receive.
And finally, Turkey's emergence on your Path as a Lesson or Messenger Spirit Animal, may be to help invoke a greater sense of self-confidence within you. Perhaps your ego has taken a beating lately, or you've recently lost faith in yourself. If so, by calling upon this amazing bird, you can help instill a greater self-respect as you acknowledge all of the truly unique and wonderful things that make you who you are.
Old 13-12-2016, 02:30 AM
Master
I had a big message about the Turkey...

Benjamin Franklin said the Turkey should be our national bird. I kind of got a message about that. I don't know why, but I bought a red white and blue cup that I didn't want. I knew I was supposed to buy it.

I brought it home and I put the Turkey Beanie Baby in it as a decoration.

The turkey is sitting on a throne or red white and blue.

I am guided to do things like that and it is part of the energy work. The turkey is on the throne.

I don't know what your turkey was trying to tell you but mine is sitting pretty.

I don't know what that was supposed to mean, but Turkeys are nice. We had some hanging around and they came into the yard. They were cute. There were 3 of them and they would travel together in places where they shouldn't be.
Old 16-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Master

one day I did something really outrageous... my reward was to see a huge white bird (kinda like a white ostrich) wandering through a populated area. I was like 'this can't be for real' but honestly, the way things work for me it would have been pedigreed, e.g. it escaped from the zoo at just the right moment to be meaningful to me but in a way others could disagree with... I don't even try to look for the pedigrees any more though so I don't know
Old 16-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Master
I don't disagree. Things like that happen for a reason. There could be an escaped zoo bird who had an appointment with you.

You have to believe in yourself, not what other people say. They might not have the same understanding and beliefs that you do. Many people have varying beliefs and disagree with each other. Don't take it personally if someone doesn't 'get it'. There are those who do.
Old 16-12-2016, 06:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I don't disagree. Things like that happen for a reason. There could be an escaped zoo bird who had an appointment with you.

You have to believe in yourself, not what other people say. They might not have the same understanding and beliefs that you do. Many people have varying beliefs and disagree with each other. Don't take it personally if someone doesn't 'get it'. There are those who do.

thanks for your kind words. yeah I kinda knew, well I had the experience but I was gonna get flak if I talked about it like it had any real meaning. This was before the internet and I already knew what the people in my life at the time thought of such. Disappointing but I suppose for the best.